Fan Forum
Remember Me?

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2018, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Originally Posted by 4brathan&brucas (View Post)
"Do you think you could ever love me like that? Like a soul mate?" That's embarrassing. We're talking about his two best friends, and Pacey has been reduced to wanting what D/Jo has, just one season after he had been in a loving relationship with Andie. I don't get why the writers wanted to torture Pacey that way. He went from one angsty relationship to another.
You bring up a very good point here.
FB / Twitter / Pinterest /
My love for Josh Jackson knows no bounds
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 11:35 AM
Elite Fan

Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
You bring up a very good point here.

People say that Pacey went through a tough time with Andie, but he never looked more burdened by issues on the show than when he got involved with Joey. It cost him his long-time friendship with Dawson, and his school grades started suffering. Plus, it made a mockery of everything that had come prior in their lives. Pacey was the person who kept talking Dawson and Joey into confessing their true feelings for each other (in seasons 1 and 2) so nobody knows how strong D/Jo is more than Pacey does. Again, this explains why he's so miserable when he entangles himself in a love triangle with them. He keeps comparing himself to Dawson and trying to force Joey into saying they have a "soul mates" connection like she has with Dawson.
"Johnson creates a mystical form of FaceTime between Rey and Kylo Ren. Their running conversation hints at the inevitability of their meeting in the flesh; it even vibrates with a sexual charge. Star Wars has long been a form of Wagnerian opera, but rarely has it treated space and time this pliably." (TimeOut)
{ Reylo }
4brathan&brucas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Loyal Fan
he was really dislikable in this episode and it went downhill from here

You know, Ernest only has lovely things to say about you
Dairfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

6.18 being with you doesn't feel right I don't feel it. PJ was endgame?
That’s a breakdown of the Brooke Davis I’m looking for. ‘Gorgeous brunette with an amazing energy and smile. Funny. Intelligent. Kind-hearted. Strong-headed. Simple. Complicated. Motherly. Childish. Tough. Sensitive. Beautiful. Way cooler than she was in high school.’ That girl has been nearly impossible to find but worth every second of the wait.” Julian Baker SeanღEmma CraigღManny DuncanღVeronica NathanღHaley ClayღSara
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top