Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 12:48 AM
Addicted Fan

The Anti-Pacey/Audrey Thread #1 - Because Pacey didn't love her!

I always hated Pacey and Audrey, mainly because they weren't right for each other and because I'm a huge PJ fan. When Pacey admitted he didn't love Audrey, I knew it wasn't going to last! Audrey was way too clingy and always thought the world revolved around her! I always saw them as sex and fun, I thought the writers should of ended them in the S5 finale! Pacey couldn't even commit to her really, he was kissing his boss right after they made it official and he pulled away from her later on when he got that stock broker job! Audrey's alcoholism /depression drove me nuts. I didn't like them mainly because I knew PJ wasn't over and Pacey and Joey still loved each other.

Rules:
- No actor bashing [career/looks/life]
- No quoting from other threads to discuss over here
- Please be respectful to other posters on this board
- Don't forget to read the anti-threads rules here

Last edited by Ali; 03-31-2012 at 02:50 AM Reason: eta
Old 01-06-2012, 02:28 AM
Addicted Fan

bump
Old 01-07-2012, 06:07 AM
Ali
Master Fan

Added this to the thread guide.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 01-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Sweet!
Old 01-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Addicted Fan

I personally knew Pacey wasn't committed to Audrey, he was kissed his boss and did it again and was going to sleep with alex if alex hadn't stopped him
Old 03-30-2012, 09:23 PM
Addicted Fan

This thread needs some HATE!
Old 03-31-2012, 03:16 AM
Ali
Master Fan

Added the rules to the OP.

I personally enjoyed the Paudrey relationship in the beginning. But I knew they wouldn't last. I never believed they were right for each other. They were so alike but I think it had been shown (Pandie, PJo) that Pacey was better matched with someone who was different; someone who balanced him out. And yeah, I never bought that his feelings for her went that deep.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 03-31-2012, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

they were ok. I didn't like how they got together, but Audrey knew PJ wweren't over because she felt all guilty about kissing Pacey and said it would be a betrayal. Audrey kissed her ex boyfriend when she was sort of dating Pacey, so him kissing Alex wasn't much different. When Audrey called Pacey a cheater, Joey said Pacey doesn't cheat. There was something in the beginning of the season when Pacey is standing outside and I think he was talking to Karen and says he's a one woman guy when it's the right woman or something

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-31-2012, 12:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Audrey seemed a bit insecure of Pacey's connection to Joey, "She was done reliving it"

I will never buy that Pacey loved Audrey, BS! That's why I love this thread, I have been wanting to vent how much I didn't like this couple...

I still hated how Audrey just went for Pacey, Joey's blessing or not. That just really ticked me off. I don't care if she said it was okay...Audrey knew they weren't over.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

I really didn't like when Audrey was shoving Joey's love life in Pacey's face when they were at the dorm. Joey was clearly uncomfortable and embarrassed. I wonder if Audrey did that to see if they were really over. Pacey looked so uncomfortable in the background hearing about Joey wanting to move on

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-31-2012, 07:01 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm sorry but Audrey should of never went for Pacey, she KNEW Pacey was something extremely important to Joey, that was a very crappy thing to do to Joey, whether she got Joey's OK or not.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I can't say that I hated them together but I also never bought them as "in love" either. They were fun and flirty in the beginning and then there was the train wreck that was the beginning of the last season. I hate what they did to Audrey's character and by extension pacey's... pointless IMO.

But yea.. definitely not in love!
Old 04-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Can I be added?

Pacey and Audrey never really made sense to me. I still don't understand why Joey accepted Audrey dating Pacey, the man that she had once loved and lost her virginity to. Pacey and Audrey were terrible together. And like the title of this thread says, he didn't love her.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Thats why I love the thread..I needed somewhere to vent about how much I didnt like them!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top