Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Anti-Pacey/Andie thread #1: because his heart was telling him that she wasn't the one

This thread is for people who either didn't really like Pacey/Andie or for people who maybe didn't really dislike them, but may want to discuss some of the negative aspects of their relationship.

One anti-Pacey/Andie moment for me was in the dance episode when Pacey wouldn't dance with Andie, but he did dance with Kristie. I felt bad for Andie when she saw them dancing in the hallway.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Good idea, dc friends! I'll be back later.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
One anti-Pacey/Andie moment for me was in the dance episode when Pacey wouldn't dance with Andie, but he did dance with Kristie. I felt bad for Andie when she saw them dancing in the hallway.
He realizied the mistake:

Old 05-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

thanks dcfriends. great thread title. hee

I also agree. Pacey totally knew Andie was into him. She was begging him to dance with her all night and he refuses to dance with her. Instead, he dances with Kristi. He only dances with her after she sees him with Kristi. He wasn't innocently dancing either with Kristi, like Dawson and Andie. It was slow dancing

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

I actually thought there was oodles more chemistry when Pacey danced with Kristy than when he danced with Andie.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 05-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Shannon*
I actually thought there was oodles more chemistry when Pacey danced with Kristy than when he danced with Andie.
I agree.

Quote:
He only dances with her after she sees him with Kristi.
Good point, sarah.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

word shannon

Quote:
Good point, sarah.
thanks erin

Old 05-27-2005, 04:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
thanks dcfriends
You're welcome hshapir.

Quote:
Pacey totally knew Andie was into him. She was begging him to dance with her all night and he refuses to dance with her. Instead, he dances with Kristi. He only dances with her after she sees him with Kristi. He wasn't innocently dancing either with Kristi, like Dawson and Andie. It was slow dancing
ITA. Pacey and Andie were kind of in the beginning stages of a relationship at that point and when she asked him to dance, he said that he didn't dance, so it must have been very hurtful for Andie to later see him dancing with someone else and looking like he's in heaven. Even earlier at the dance, there was a scene where Andie walked off somewhere and Pacey kept looking over at Kristie in a kind of longing way.

Last edited by dcfriends; 05-27-2005 at 05:16 PM
Old 05-27-2005, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Shannon*
Im not really anti pacey/andie they were just sort of always eh to me but i totally agree i thought that Kristy and pacey should have hooked up in season 2

I didn't like how Andie pretended to be assaulted by that guy Rob Logan for Pacey's attention

Last edited by Emily; 05-27-2005 at 08:52 AM
Old 05-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

I could never get into their relationship either. They had some sweet scenes but I really never felt it and I wasn't rooting for them. Compared to DJ(in season2) they seemed healthy though .

Quote:
I didn't like how Andie pretended to be assaulted by that guy Rob Logan for Pacey's attention
That was so awful and disgusting. So much worse then the cheating, imo.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopace1970
Compared to DJ(in season2) they seemed healthy though .

That was so awful and disgusting. So much worse then the cheating, imo.
in comparison to DJ any relationship would seem healthy. I agree it was way worse then cheating it was so wrong on so many levels.

Old 05-27-2005, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
in comparison to DJ any relationship would seem healthy.
True dat!

I was so mad at Andie for pulling that attempted rape crap. I can't believe how cold and calculating she was. She needed to take a trip back to the hospital. That was not the act of a *cured* person.
Old 05-27-2005, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're welcome hshapir.
thanks dcfriends

Quote:
ITA. Pacey and Andie were kind of in the beginning stages of a relationship at that point and when she asked him to dance, he said that he didn't dance, so it must have been very hurtful for Andie to later see him dancing with someone else and looking like he's in heaven. Even earlier at the dance, there was a scene where Andie walked off somewhere and Pacey kept looking over at Kristie in a kind of longing way.
word. He says that moment with Kristi made it all worth it. Wow, what a great thing to say to someone you want so badly

Quote:
she was jealous because he was spending time with Joey. Notice, how she knew he would be at the B and B when she called

Quote:
I was so mad at Andie for pulling that attempted rape crap. I can't believe how cold and calculating she was. She needed to take a trip back to the hospital. That was not the act of a *cured* person.
that was disgusting. She was crying to Joey because Pacey still didn't want her. Notice that Andie says she's back together with Pacey and Joey has this look like than why are you with me. hee. He tells her that he never love her like that again. He says she totaled their relationship. the girl that people claim made Pacey feel like nothing was the most amazing relationship he's ever had, not Andie

Old 05-27-2005, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
that was disgusting. She was crying to Joey because Pacey still didn't want her. Notice that Andie says she's back together with Pacey and Joey has this look like than why are you with me. hee. He tells her that he never love her like that again. He says she totaled their relationship. the girl that people claim made Pacey feel like nothing was the most amazing relationship he's ever had, not Andie
I agree sarah.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

thanks erin. I hate how hypocritical she is when she finds out about PJ. She acts like Pacey cheated on her with Joey, like she did with Mark.I notice how when PJ go to pick her up, she is way into Mark. She looked at him like she was still into him

http://www.fanforum.com/josh/images/...073&fullsize=1

Closed Thread   Post New Thread