Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2005, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Anti-P/J Thread#8- CuzDawson got forever and Pacey got a couch (ok and spaghetti too)

Credit to Eatyourgreens

Hey there, you've reached the Anti-P/J Thread#8- Because Dawson got a promise of forever and Pacey got…a couch (ok and some spaghetti too)
Thanks for the title idea Steph

If you don't like Pacey and Joey at all, if you were bored every time they started to fight and made amends at 8:55 pm, here's the place for you my friend!
But if you love them and think they were meant to be, you're more than welcome in PJ thread. I'm sure they will treat you right.
Since this is a place to kinda bash Pacey and Joey (with some sweetness!); don't post things like "I luv PJ, Dawson s*cks!" – It’s pointless, kinda old and does nothing to improve our mood!!

"Twu Wuv" Rules (courtesy of the guys at Project Soulmates and here at the anti-PJ thread)
#1. Always keep napkins handy.
#2. "I don't feel it" is a declaration of "Twu Wuv".
#3. Pacey banging any other chick but Joey is Pacey's attempt to get over Joey.
#4. D/J. Are. So. OVER! No, really. They are. Even though what they have goes beyond friendship, and is FOREVER, it's over. Like, for sure. Right?
#5. "Twu Wuv" can only be obtained by sneaking around peoples' (ie. best friend's) backs.
#6. You must insult each other on a daily basis and make up promptly at 8:50 p.m.
#7. You must argue for hours before you consummate "Twu Wuv".
#8. After you consummate "Twu Wuv", you must promptly lie about said consummation ever happening.
#9. Dawson is EVIL! He does not want "Twu Wuv" to thrive. He must be destroyed at all costs!
#10. You only run to your "Twu Wuv" after someone else who really loves you sends you to them.
#11. Even when closure has been seen by all, it is still hard for some delusional people to grasp it as being over. (ie. "Love Bites")
#12. In honor of "Twu Wuv", you must wait at least 3 weeks after breaking up before you kiss a soulmate.
#13. "Twu Wuv" makes you feel like nothing.
#14. You must stay with your "Twu Wuv" for a year, even when it's obvious they are making you miserable.
#15. In order to achieve "Twu Wuv" one half must belittle what one's soulmate means to them while the other suffers from selective amnesia.
#16. After consummating "Twu Wuv", your "Twu Wuv" must refer to themselves as the Neil Armstrong of the bunch.
#17. Remember that "Twu Wuvvers" bang each others' roommates/best friends while they're there (in spite of having not gotten over each other).
#18. When said roommate is not there, like, when she's, say, DEALING WITH A SEVERE EMOTIONAL PROBLEM IN REHAB, that's when you go back to sneaking with your "Twu Wuvver" behind her back.
#19. After hanging up the phone with "Twu Wuvver", when her soulmate swings by cuz he trusts you as a good friend, feel free not to say a word about your sneaking around, and instead take his money and invest it stupidly.
#20. After consummating "Twu Wuv" it is customary to feel like peeling off one's skin!!
#21. After running off with ones "Twu Wuv" for the summer, the first thing you think of when you return is when you will see your soulmate again!!
#22. Even when everything is perfect, being with your "Twu Wuv" doesn't feel right!
#23. It is customary to break up with one's "Twu Wuv" at fancy high school dance-type things.
#24. It is customary to kiss one's "Twu Wuv" when she either has feelings for someone else or she is on the rebound.
#25. A true sign of "Twu Wuv" is acting as though you never ever actually dated your "Twu Wuv".
#26. Before consummating your "Twu Wuv", you must talk to someone else to help make the decision for you.
#27. You must not consummate "Twu Wuv" because you truly want to; but because you feel threatened that if you don't, your "Twu Wuv" will sleep with someone else (ie. a girl in a hot tub).
#28. Your "Twu Wuv" must pressure you into consummating "Twu Wuv", because it's nine months and counting.
#29. When you're in "Twu Wuv", chocolate hearts is a great exchange for one's virginity.
#30. One must refer to their first time with their "Twu Wuv" as "nice". Yeah, you read correctly. Just "nice".
#31. When there is a serious problem that should be discussed with your "Twu Wuv"(ie. a pregnancy scare, or if you have been arrested), it is imperative that you never tell your "Twu Wuv" about said problem.
#32. Kissing someone to get out of a sexual relationship with someone else is an obvious sign of "Twu Wuv".
#33. To sustain "Twu Wuv", you must always bring up the name of your "Twu Wuv's" ex-lover whenever your relationship hits a wall.
#34. One will never achieve the big "O" with their "Tru Wuv".
#35. After consummating "Twu Wuv" one must proceed to chomp loudly on chips while asking their "Twu Wuvver" how they did in the sack.
#36. To hide one's feelings for ones "Twu Wuv" it is normal to enter into a sex pact with your "Twu Wuv's" soulmate's ex-girlfriend!!
#37. When your "Twu Wuv's" soulmate comes to rescue you from your boat, aptly titled "Twu Wuv", it is a good idea to refuse his help when he's there to save your life and just consider going down with the freakin' boat.
#38. When an ex-lover saves the life of your "Twu Wuv", don't even bother to thank them or even offer to help work off the debt of damages accumulated in saving said "Twu Wuv's" life.
#39. "Twu Wuv" is calling the one you "wuv" a dumbass.
#40. "Twu Wuv" is buying a wall. Flowers and candy are overrated.
#41. "Twu Wuv" is going after someone's soulmate even though you told them you wouldn't.
#42. "Twu Wuv" is being mauled along the side of the road.
#43. Running to the airport with your "Twu Wuv" to profess your love for others is a sign of "Twu Wuv".
#44. "Twu Wuv" is leaving behind your soulmate on the dock beside his house weeping after his parents' wedding to go on a three month boat trip with said "Twu Wuv", whom you THINK you may love, but you are not completely sure.
#45. A sure sign of "Twu Wuv" is remembering everything one minute and nothing the next.
#46. Dating your "Twu Wuv's" roommate is a sign of "Twu Wuv".
#47. When you are clearly in "wuv" with your "Twu Wuv", you make a move to kiss your soulmate.
#48. Having an affair with a married woman is a sign of "Twu Wuv".
#49. If your "Twu Wuv" attack-kisses you on a dance floor, to get out of an affair with a married woman, it is a sign of "Twu Wuv".
#50. When you're in "Twu Wuv", it is perfectly fine to have a spaghetti fight with your "Twu Wuv" when a close friend is dying. Screw the fact that it's completely insensitive!
#51. You must completely rewrite history so that a reunion with your "Twu Wuv" is possible.
#52. Kissing on a couch for two seconds means that you will be with your "Twu Wuv" forever, even though NOTHING is actually said (i.e. any sign of commitment) to back that up.
#53. Telling your "Twu Wuv" over and over that they're nothing more than friends to you really means that you "wuv" them romantically.
#54. Having only romantic flashbacks of the soulmates in the 100th episode was only to show that one half of the soulmates was really running from their "Twu Wuv" all the time.
#55. Sending your "Twu Wuv" to your roommate and not giving a rat's ass about it really means that you still want to be with your "Twu Wuv".
#56. Giving your best friend advice not to be with their soulmate while hitting on best friend's soulmate is a sign of "Twu Wuv".
#57. Making love to your soulmate 3 times in a row and being happy about it is a clear sign of missing being miserable with your "Twu Wuv".
#58. Hardly noticing that your "Twu Wuv" exists in season 1 and 2 really means you were running from your "Twu Wuv".
#59. "Twu Wuv" means getting locked up all night inside K-mart because one's "Twu Wuv" needed to buy condoms--to hook up with the chick sitting next to him at a party.
#60. It is "Twu Wuv" heaven to find oneself locked in a K-mart with ones "Twu Wuv", a place where we can find endless chips to chomp and napkins are a plenty. Ah, romance in a K-mart, who needs roses, cafe lattes or daisies?
#61. Carrying on an affair with your married employee while waiting for your "Twu Wuv" to dump her fiancee-to-be is a sure sign of "Twu Wuv".
#62. Telling your "Twu Wuv" you will meet him at his house late at night, then standing him up the minute another guy shows up to play "hide the salami" is unmistakeably "Twu Wuv".
#63. "Twu Wuv" means mauling your nearly engaged ex-girlfriend on the dance floor in order to get back at your married and soon-to-be-ex-girlfriend/ employee.
#64. "Twu Wuv" means going from one relationship to the next, over and over again.
#65. "Twu Wuv" means replacing one person on your couch for another in a matter of days.
#66. "Twu Wuv" is when after years of not seeing your "Twu Wuv", instead of spending some time alone with him to catch up, you go to sleep over at your soulmate's.
#67. "Twu Wuv" is when your "Twu Wuvver's" mother doesn't even know your name.
#68. "Twu Wuv" is when you call your "Twu Wuv" an idiot.
#69. "Twu Wuv" is when you're happy when your "Twu Wuv's" dreams don't come true.
#70. It is indeed "Twu Wuv" when you leave your "Twu Wuv" to be with someone else
#71. It's "Twu Wuv" when you tell your "Twu Wuv" that you love him while in the same sentence tell him that you still and always will love your soulmate.
#72. You can only be happy with your "Twu Wuv" when your friends, family, and your "Twu Wuv's" soulmate are not around.
#73. "Twu Wuv" is when you hide from your "Twu Wuvver" anything to do with your soulmate ie. Presents, sex talks, peer recs, school projects....
#74. "Twu Wuv" is when everyone seems to be better off without the two of you around.
#75. Sex with your "wuvver" is guaranteed so long as you carry her napkins and bags for nine months first and oh it helps if you're also good at mini-golf.
#76. "Twu Wuv" is when you rent a wall for your "twu wuvver" to paint and then before they do, you deface it with a visual eyesore that is an ultimatum to your "twu wuvver".
#77. "Twu Wuv" is when you can't decide whether your "wuvver" is an asinine, immature child, or arrogant infantile boyfriend.
#78. To be in "wuv" you must have such poor self-esteem that you constantly pick random fights with your "wuvver" to feel better about yourself.
#79. If #78 doesn't work constantly compare yourself and compete with your "wuvver's" soulmate.
#80. It's "Twu Wuv" when your "wuvver" comes up as the last person to contact in case of an emergency.
#81. "Twu Wuv" was just a damn boat - and it sank!
#82. If you're in "wuv" you will have two big problems: no money and lots of boredom. Yes, boredom despite all the smoochies.
#83. In "Twu Wuv" "kidding around" is code for having a fight.
#84. You must tell your "wuvver" about the 'nothings' but you keep secret the 'somethings.'
#85. Your "wuvver" knows the tone of your voice when you're about to start one of your frequent nasty conversations.
#86. After doing it call your "wuvver" 'woman' offer her a pop-tart, and interrogate her over your performance in the sack till she breaks down and cries.
#87. You do not touch your "Twu Wuv" after sex.
#88. Next time you have sex with your "wuvver" bring your thesaurus for the post-game wrap up. It's the best way to avoid a fight.
#89. In addition to #88 ask for a car after sex. Because did you know? Prizes are involved.
#90. “Twu Wuv” can also be defined as a shallow, insipid, cloying, sickly sweet, puddle of smoochies continually plagued by insecurity, comparisons, jealousy, selfishness and endless ramblings filled with self-pity; all occasionally interrupted by spaghetti throwing, napkin holding, window wiping, chip munching, milk guzzling and bedtime reading.
#91. It's "Twv Wuv" when you refer to your "twv wuv" and her soulmate as Romeo and Juliet and say that they deserve their chance.
#92. "Twv wuv" is when you practically beat up your "twv wuvver" on the side of the road after he mauls you with his chip stuffing hole.
#93. When hugging your "Twu Wuv" feelings of nausea often are immeditely triggered. This is because 'feeling alive' can also be loosely translated as 'feeling sick' (the morning-after sex face also confirms this). When this occurs avert your head away from the shoulder of your "wuvver" so that you don't cover him in puke. You cannot always be sure that he's carrying napkins. Remember, napkins are generally reserved for greasy movie hands.
#94. To achieve "Twu Wuv” CRY ME A RIVER
#95. You should never take romantic advice from a guy who has spent his evening trying to get three snails to sleep with each other. If it's "Twu Wuv" you'll date him.
#96. It's "Twu Wuv" when you can't give a reason for your "wuvver" to stay but you can ask your soulmate to stay.
#97. When you're in "wuv" you are scared of that part of your "wuvver" that will always belong to her soulmate. That part of her heart that will always want her first time to be with him.
#98. Decribe sex with your "wuvver" as 'nice'. Describe a kiss with your soulmate as 'one of those moments where you check your status as a mere mortal and achieve, however briefly, true greatness'.
#99. Remember that when your "wuvver" uses the phrase 'the whole world', she is actually always referring to Dawson, her soulmate.
#100. Tell your "Twu Wuv" that her soulmate is her past, present, and future.
#101. When you're in "wuv" always remember to wear your "happy mask."
#102. When your "wuvver" touches you, flinch and keep eating.
#103. Dawson is "Twu Wuv's" personal kryptonite.
#104. Being in "wuv" makes you feel like you are really simply your "wuvver's" little charity project.
#105. It's “Twu Wuv” when you tell your “wuvver” every part of you loves him and then the next day tell your soulmate he will always have a piece of your heart.
#106. Twu Wuv is not applicable to just a couple. More accurately it is a term for a threesome. Dawson is always part of Twu Wuv because wuvvers can't function without him. He is central to their world. He is a constant benchmark for comparisons (for both parties). The Twu Wuv story begins and ends with him. Always.
#107. Twu Wuv is when you accuse your wuvver of wanting to sleep with her soulmate and not you.
#108. Never get involved with a monster from beneath the sea, no matter how charming. "Twu Wuv" is... just not gonna work.

The Ballad Of Pacey and Joey
Joeeeey, for so long I wanted to be your soulmate
But you’ve alreeeeady had one, it’s hiiiim, Daaawson Leeery (damn Dawson Leery)
You told me:
(Joey's cute annoying voice) Don’t worry sweetie, he’s a part of my past
But it’s a damn lieeee
Chorus:
I was the one who prevented your greasy hands, (greaaaasy hands) <=- backvocals
I was the one who gave you chocolate hearts (chocolate chocolate) ^^
I ripped your dress, I gave you dead flowers, but you didn’t care and I wanted you to care...(I would add a remix here, with him yelling I wanted you to care)
I was your little Neil Armstrong but you don't love me and don't want me!!
Don't know what to do!! So I do the simplest thing...it's all the fault of Dawson!!!! ohh yeahh!
Insecurity! (insecurity) Jealousy! (jealousy) and Self-Pity (pity, pity)
All these emotions make me feel aliiiiiivvvvvveeeeeeee yeah heah
Chorus
I ripped your dress, I gave you dead flowers, but you didn’t care and I wanted you to care...(I would add a remix here, with him yelling I wanted you to care)
I bought you a wall, yeeaah a wall
A little mound of bricks for you to paint on (paint on)
Then I destroyed the wall, yeah that wall
With my big red ultimatum (ultimatum)
Bridge
Ooops, I did it again, stuffed up time and time again.
Now I’ve gone and done it
You can’t paint there anymore
Must simply run and stuff my face with chips and drink milk from the carton
(Yeah, straight from the carton)
Chorus
I ripped your dress, I gave you dead flowers, but you didn’t care and I wanted you to care...Yeah I wanted you to care {Joey: You can go to hell} But I wanted you to care {Joey: I said you can go to hell} Hey I wanted you to care... (fade)

Conversations on the Couch
(or Everyday with P and J)
(or Moments when you feel like nothing or you feel nothing at all)

Joey: Pacey what do you want for dinner.
Pacey: A bag of chips would be fine.
Joey: Pacey would you like something to drink.
Pacey: Just hand me the milk carton.
Joey: Were going to a fancy social event tonight.
Pacey: Just hand me my khaki pants.

Joey: I just got off the phone with Dawson and we were talking about this one time...
Pacey: Is this how it's always going to be? Always talking about you and Dawson. God Joey you make me feel like nothing. When do I get to be your soulmate?

Pacey: Do you want to make love tonight? Joey: I'm sorry but you didn't bring me napkins when we were eating dinner.

Joey: I'm home, Pace can you help me bring in my bags?
Pacey: I'm watching my soaps, and I gotta see how J.T. talks his way out of this one 'cause Colleen was about to kill him.

Pacey: Jo, I've been wanting to ask you this for months...Will you marry me?
Joey: I'm sorry Pace, I just don't feel it anymore.

Pacey: Damn it, I burned the risotto. Do you know who's responsible for this?
Joey: Pacey, I won't start this nasty conversation again... it's the third time this week you say it's Dawson's fault. First you fell from the couch, second you cut your finger and now the risotto???
Pacey: But it is his fault! He's here... telling me I'm not good enough... you know Joey, I'm a man who hates himself so much that... I... Joey? Joey? Are you sleeping?

Joey: Ugh, that was the worst day at the work, Pacey, I mean, my boss said to me: 'your project is really wonderful, but we need some changes'. What am I going to do??
Pacey: Oh... THAT's your problem? You know Potter, I have several bills to pay to keep the restaurant and who gives a damn for me, the black sheep, the clown of Capeside, because you know, I'm a man who hates himself so much, that...
(Pacey's voice now transforms into Charlie Brown's teacher...remember her? "blablabla... blabla...")
Joey (thinking): oh dear Lord, not again...

Joey: Pacey I just got a letter from Dawson. He just met a new girl. He says they connect in a way that he only thought I could connect with him.
Pacey: [Stands up from the couch]
Joey; Where are you going?
Pacey: Well, I never thought this would happen, but I gotta go. They could break up soon! Maybe he'd ask me to look after her, and then...I could steal her.

Joey: (re: The Creek) That was perfect.
Pacey: (moodily) You think it's more perfect than me!
Joey (thinking) Oh god, he's going into another one of his self-loathing speeches.
Pacey: I know even though I own my own resturant and have a girl who looks strangely like Katie Holmes, my life sucks so much.
Joey (thinking) God, I wish I'd picked Dawson.

Pacey: You just don't want to admit the obvious! You LOVE him!!
Joey: I do not. Why are you saying this again? I don't wanna see you now, time to go.
Pacey: No, no... look at your watch, it's almost 8:55pm. Remember what we do at that particular time?
Joey: Well, since in my clock it's still 8:54pm, you can go to the hell

Pacey: So how was I last night?
Joey: You were nice,but i've had better.
Pacey:You mean Dawson?
Joey: Well since you did bring it up...
Pacey: I'm so tired of having to compete with Dawson, I'm never going to win am I?
Joey: Gosh Pacey I'm not a damn trophy.

Pacey: Hey Jo, I thought that maybe we could drop life here for awhile and go on vacation together....ya know that big boat I bought last summer.
Joey: Let me call Dawson first.
Pacey: For what?
Joey: Duh Pace. I have to get permission.

Joey: Hey Pace what are you watching on TV?
Pacey: There's this really HOT 40year old woman.
Joey: (whispers) I should've known.
Pacey: What's that suppose to mean?
Joey: It means Pace, you're still Pacey Witter Friend to Older Women.

Pacey: You're not jealous? It's weird to meet everyone again and...
Joey: What are you talking about? Why would I be jealous of that blonde with Dawson? I mean, it's not my fault that I dropped all wine in her dress and if she was offended that I called her swallow...
Pacey: Actually I was talking about Audrey and I...
Joey: oh ...you were there too, right?

Joey: Look Pace, I know you're hurt because of my behavior towards Dawson's new girfriend, but she's a bi... well, you have to believe me, Dawson and I, we...we're in the past, he makes me feel like I'm 15 and...
Pacey: Joey?
Joey: What sweetie?
Pacey: What do you think about new excuses? Because these ones you used years ago and I ended up yelling at you in our Prom, so...
Joey: okay, fair enough, the point is... the point is... I chose you because you brought me napk...wait, I already used that too... *thinking* *thinking* *thinking* can I try later?

Joey: Look Pacey, now that we're together, could you please stop writing in my blank canvas? I really want to paint on them... are you listening to me? Get your face out of this bag of chips!

Pacey: Are you mad at me?
Joey: Yeah, I am... you have to stop with those comparisons, you're not going anywhere with these.
Pacey: Ok, but now that you mentioned, right now, are you more angry with me than you were with Dawson?
Joey: Pacey...shut up!

Pacey and Joey are on the couch, after a twu wuv moment. Dawson's show is on TV.
Joey: Wow, that was perfect!
Pacey: Oh yeah, I know... a mind-blowing, transcendent moment
Joey: Dawson really knows how to tell our story
Pacey: Whaat? I thought you were talking about our ...you know... private moment
Joey: Oh, that? Well, it was nice... Pacey? You're a little purple...Paceyyy? Are you okay? Are you having an attack?

Pacey: So Jo, how do I look?
Joey: (long gaze at him with that tilted head and half-closed eye look she used to give Pacey) Ah, nice. You look nice Pace.
Pacey: Nice?
Joey: Yes.
Pacey: Just nice, huh?
Joey: What's wrong with nice?
Pacey: Nothing wrong with nice. Nothing wrong with great, either. Hell, there's nothing particularly offensive about mind blowing or transcendent.
Joey: Sorry, Pace, I left my thesaurus at home. I didn't know I was going to get yelled at for my vocabulary.
Pacey: Oh, I'm not too worried about your vocabulary.
Joey: What are you worried about?
Pacey: Jo I just really want to know what you think of me. I mean have I still got it?
Joey: Got what?
Pacey: You know. The roguish good looks...
Joey: Well...Pace. You could cut back on all those chips and turkey subs.
Pacey: What?!
Joey: And that milk you keep guzzling from the carton? Here's a tip, try low-fat.
Pacey: Huh? but I'm hot and girls love me....
Joey: And those chocolate hearts that appear after sex....try sharing them once in awhile instead of stuffing your own face with them.
Pacey: I don't understand...
Joey: And you know, I've said I think your "wuv" handles are cute, but really nah, not so much.
Pacey: What are you saying?
Joey: I know you keep wearing all those oversized jackets like in you did when we were dating in high-school to hide the weight but it's really not working. And you know, for someone with such a low sense of self-worth, you are starting to get a big head. Pacey: A big head? Nooooooooo! Dawson's the one with a big head. I mean, look at his forehead. Jo, gimme a break.
Joey: Hah! Forget forehead. Have you looked in the mirror and seen how full your WHOLE face is? Sorry Pace, you have to accept that Dawson really is a Leo. You on the other hand...well that's just say that that sea creature mask might be an improvement for awhile.
(long pause)
Pacey: Jo?
Joey: Yeah Pace?
Pacey: Ya know, now that I think about it your first answer was fine. Nice was good. I mean there's nothing wrong with nice now is there?
Joey: See when it comes to you and me Pacey, nice really is the safest response whenever you consider the alternatives.

Pacey: (chuckles to himself)
Joey: What are you laughing at?
Pacey: Oh, I was just remembering how we used to call Dawson Oompa Loompa when we were kids.
Joey: I don't remember calling him that.
Pacey: No, well, you didn't.
Joey: The Oompa Loompas are from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory right?
Pacey: Yeah
Joey: (laughs)
Pacey: Yeah, was a good one wasn't it.
Joey: No, I'm not laughing at that.
Pacey: What then?
Joey: It's nothing really.
Pacey: Come on Jo.
Joey: Well you remember Augustus that little kid in the movie who kept eating everything?
Pacey: Yeah (slowly)
Joey: Well, umm he used to remind me of you Pace. (pause) Still kinda does actually.
Pacey: Are you kidding?!
Joey: Look what you're eating right now. Let's see:
turkey sub, check
chips, check
pizza, check
chocolate hearts, check
pop-tart, check
milk, check
Pacey: But, Jo, that's kinda harsh!!
Joey: Shhh sweetie. Don't talk with your mouth full. You're making a mess.
Pacey: You got a napkin?
Joey: For you, always.

Pacey: Okay, that was reeeally good, wasn't it?
Joey looks a little bit uncomfortable, and then a smile comes to her face. She catches a book under the couch, opens and starts to look quickly. She takes a deep breath, turns to Pacey with her melty-wax smile.
Joey: It was incredible, unbelievable, unimaginable, unthinkable; extraordinary, phenomenal, rare, sensational, spectacular; singular, uncommon, unique, unusual, unwonted; conspicuous, notable, noticeable, outstanding, remarkable; impressive, striking; animating, energizing, enlightening, enlivening, exciting, galvanizing and....entertaining!
Pacey: What? Entertaining???
Joey: Pacey, I said all these...
Pacey: Entertaining????
Joey: For the love of God, Pacey, I just read the entire thesaurus and you still aren't satisfied?

Pacey: Joey, remember the other day, when you're trying to say the reasons you chose me?
Joey (uncomfortable, melty wax-face coming): Yeeahh...
Pacey: And?
Joey: You know Pace... I was thinking... what about some "Little Mermaid" reading or some "throw me spaghetti" game, huh? They would make me feel sooo aliiive...

Pacey: You know Jo, sometimes when I’m with you, I get thirsty for milk.
Joey: Really? I feel the same way!
Pacey: Really?
Joey: Yea! Except I put rum and some tequila in my milk, especially after our "mind-blowing" morning afters. *nods*
Pacey: Hey! You used the thesaurus I got you for your birthday.

Pacey: Hey Joey! Why are you laughing at? Who was on the phone?
Joey: Ha, ha, ah…it was Dawson. I called him to talk about a scene from last episode and then we had this amazing mind-blowing conversation. Three hours! Wow!
Pacey: So are you saying that your conversation was mind-blowing? Words with him are mind-blowing???
(He’s a little bit purple)
Joey (noticing she messed up): But sweetieee, c'mere. Look, Dawson and I, we're just childhood friends and...
Pacey: not working!
Joey: He never inspired me...
Pacey (angrier): NOT. WORKING!
Joey (runs to the kitchen): I'll bring some spaghetti...!

Joey: come on Pacey Dawson's show's going to be on soon. Last week's episode was epitomised every paragon there is. Really perfect.
Pacey: (coming in) what did you just say?
Joey: Last week's episode was perfect?
Pacey: no, no you used big words! They were in the thesaurus I gave you weren't they?
Joey: I, uh...
Pacey: How many times do I need to tell you that you can't use words like that about anything associated with Dawson? Especially from the thesaurus I gave you! It makes me feel bad!
Joey: (running out of the room) napkins, pop tarts, spaghetti...

Joey: (reading an e-mail) aww
Pacey: what? (He walks over to her)
Joey: I just got this E-mail from Dawson. I was complaining about something and he knew just what to say to make me feel better. He knows me better then anyon-
Pacey: hey! He had his turrrrn. Joeeeeeeeeeey It's my turn to know you better remember? My turn started 2 weeeeeeeeks ago!

Joey: Pacey, I think we should spend some time in Capeside, you know?
Pacey: Really? To do what?
Joey: Well, to do what we used to do when we lived there... remember the old times?
Pacey: Joey, we can do this here. What do you want to do first? Talk about Dawson or fight and make up at 8:55pm?

Credit to Nagi

Take it away people!
Thread Starter: Let's keep the Twu Wuv rules coming along, adding song lyrics and conversations on the couch. Share too when you thought the PJ relationship should realistically have died never to return…
Old 07-05-2005, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

A big fat huge !!!
I LOVED the title, Deb!

the spaghetti was such a wonderful touch! mwhahahahaha (can't stop laughing!!)

Old 07-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Hee! the spaghetti was a last minute addition. It barely squished in there.

The title has already cause a discussion on the anti-DJ thread. They feel compelled to mention that Joey was kissing Pacey on that same couch while Dawson was alone waiting to talk to Spielberg.
All I can say is Hah! that "kiss" and that couch can't have been that great because it triggered an immediate desire to call Dawson. Once again, Dawson has to be involved in the PJ saga. They literally can't function without him
Old 07-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Did i mention how much i love this thread? Well i do,the title (spagetti part is funny) the rules, the convos...everything.

Cris i think i'll join you in the laughter b/c it's all so funny

Good Point Deb, It makes you wonder the effect of PJ kisses it's like she is thinking about dawson while she is kissing pacey because like you said right after she gave him a little kiss she's like lets call dawson hmm i wonder why?

Icon: Jacky
Old 07-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Glad you like it Amy
She had to call Dawson to try and stop any ideas Pacey might have had for her and that couch. There's only so much 'nice' a girl can handle. (Faking it gets tricky after a while ) Even Dawson's show got a 'perfect'. Pacey and sex: just 'nice'
Old 07-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

^ Oh my. Deb! Finally taking part in my "faking the Big 'O'" comments, love it!

Love the title to.
Old 07-06-2005, 12:33 AM
Total Fan

OMG I'm laughing so hard at the title :Imao:
It's amazing

Anyway look at what I've found:

Quote:
"Josh is a very good actor and a great friend. I respect and love him very much. We even have sort of a 'Dawson-Joey' type of relationship, so I'm very fortunate." - Katie Holmes
I thought it was funny cause the most of the PJers are also K/J supporters and Kathie considers Josh "her Dawson"...their nightmare is coming true
Old 07-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Britney babe, I'm right there in the gutter with ya

Oh Lor, that quote is priceless...*sigh* I guess Josh and Katie have only got a pure, innocent connection
Old 07-06-2005, 02:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

aww the title is so great and so funny!! i love it!
Old 07-06-2005, 03:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

YAY! New Thread.. The title is priceless... Good one Deb

Andie: "And where we had our first kiss. I remember my knees were shaking like crazy."

Pacey: "My heart... boom boom boom boom boom boom"
Old 07-06-2005, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

I looooooove the title.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:07 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb D
Oh Lor, that quote is priceless...*sigh* I guess Josh and Katie have only got a pure, innocent connection
Well obviously! In fact I dont' know why they ship Kathie and Josh together...I mean Dawson and Joey didn't theach them anything?

Quote:
All I can say is Hah! that "kiss" and that couch can't have been that great because it triggered an immediate desire to call Dawson. Once again, Dawson has to be involved in the PJ saga. They literally can't function without him
....God that's sad ------

Quote:
Even Dawson's show got a 'perfect'. Pacey and sex: just 'nice'
So true...Seeing Sam and Colby (alias her and Dawson ) kissing and telling that they love each toher on a tv show was perfect while having sex with her TRUE LOVE was nice...
I don't think I need to compare Joey's face after having had sex with Dawson to that she was having after having had it with Pacey,do I?
Old 07-06-2005, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

It is sad Lor. If I didn't hate PJ together so much I'd just feel great pity for them
And you know I could never tire of morning-after-face comparisons

Hey Free Falling, Janice and The Dreamer

Glad everyone likes the title. It was Steph's idea. I just added the part about the spaghetti. I kinda felt sorry for Pacey. He deserved a little something more than the couch
Old 07-06-2005, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys! I can't look at this title... it's too funny and I'm at work, so I'm not allowed to laugh!

Well, that kiss on the couch, watching Dawson's show, talking to Dawson, crying at the last scene of Dawson's show... too much Dawson for a so independent couple, don't ya think???

Hey Janice!! Long time no see... where were you? Come back and join us in the fun!

While FF was a mess, I was hanging around DC forum at Media Blvd and I gotta say I've read the funniest arguments... I remember reading a thread in SDTR board, about the lies PJers tell themselves, that board deserved one.

An innocent little poster tried to say that Pacey was impatient to Joey about sex and that created a huge discussion, which of course, had Dawson involved. The stupidest thing I read is that Dawson was trying to force Joey to have sex in Reunited, in that scene on the row-boat! I was 'WTF???'
Probably I'm blind, but did you guys see that? Maybe in a parallel universe.

Old 07-06-2005, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

Oh Cris, the DC board at MB is hysterical
I don't even get angry reading their "logic". It's just too darn entertaining....*sigh*
And for the record if Dawson was trying so hard to have sex with Joey in the boat, wouldn't the same guy be making moves on Kate at the golf course and taking Joey up on her offer in season 3?!

Hope work is going well. Do you have a window to look out of?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top