Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2005, 12:27 PM
Banned

Anti-Joey/Any guy thread cause Joey can never be happy with any guy!

This thread is made for the people who disliked Joey with any guy. I disliked Joey with every guy on the show. Joey was very manipulative, sad and angry all the time. Pacey, Dawson and every guy deserved better than Joey. I mean, Joey was NEVER happy and would be jealous of every girl that Pacey and Dawson hangs out with. In case with Pacey, she was jealous of Gretchen, Sadia ( although her and Pacey's relationship wasn't exactly serious) and Anna. Not to mention, she would complain about everything when it came to dating Pacey and Dawson. Frankly, Joey was never happy with any guy except when they bow down to her every movie.

Anyone else feel the same way? ( Its okay if you like Joey with Pacey and Dawson, though)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread