Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2005, 07:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I was at I hate the head and i found this:-

Pacey says that Joey's on a date with Ivy boy, and just then, The Head completely misses his shot. He throws like a girl. They walk away, and the Head says "it was bound to happen." [A complete stranger, who's at least three years older than Joey and much more experienced in the ways of the world, is taking out his oldest childhood friend, and The Head keeps his cool. Later, when Pacey (The Head's other oldest childhood friend, whom he's supposed to trust and respect) falls in love with Joey, The Head throws a hissyfit. Make sense much? I didn't think so, either.]

It's so true, especially as Dawson says it had to happen which shows he is trying to move on with his life and is accepting that him and Joey are not together romantically which makes it even more non-sensical and selfish that he decides he does want her back later when Pacey has her.
Old 04-26-2005, 08:50 AM
Master Fan

all of that is so true i think Pacey seemed like a threat more than AJ because of the feelings involved were so much more real

Old 04-26-2005, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilydc
all of that is so true i think Pacey seemed like a threat more than AJ because of the feelings involved were so much more real

The feelings that Joey and Pacey have for one another is one that can heat you to the core. The feelings that Joey HAD for Dawson were luke warm.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 04-26-2005, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinallyPJ
The feelings that Joey and Pacey have for one another is one that can heat you to the core. The feelings that Joey HAD for Dawson were luke warm.
So true

Old 04-26-2005, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
castles, I don't neccessarily think he forgave her. He just wanted to get her back
Exactly.

Quote:
But I guess Dawson didn't really forgive either of them until Season 4. He actually was less annoying to me during part of that season surprisingly.
He actually bugged me in season 4 because of all the saint Dawson crap.

Quote:
Yep! And Pacey was a threat all the way around- not just romantically. Dawson wouldn't be the buffer between his best friends anymore and they wouldn't need him in the same way anymore. In Dawson's mind he was losing two best friends.

Quote:
Dawson was still holding a grudge three years later
He could never let go of anything.
Old 04-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

I just saw a segment on E! News Live about the release of Season 5 on DVD and where the cast is now. The intro to the segment was like "We used to watch Dawson's Creek to find out who Dawson would pick: Jen or Joey. We all know in the end that he ends up ALONE." I heard this and I just busted out laughing! Poor Dawson...alone in his fantasy.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 04-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hshapir2
castles, I don't neccessarily think he forgave her. He just wanted to get her back
Oh, yeah I totally agree. It seemed like all his motivation was to get her back, not caring about her feelings or that she just needed a friend at that moment in time.

Pacey/Joey~Seth/Summer~Lex/Lana~Sawyer/Kate~Nathan/Haley~Charlie/Claire~Jake/Peyton~Hyde/Jackie~Ross/Rachel~Ron/Hermione
Old 04-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"We used to watch Dawson's Creek to find out who Dawson would pick: Jen or Joey. We all know in the end that he ends up ALONE."
LOL!!! Did they stress the "alone" part?

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 04-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLovePJer
LOL!!! Did they stress the "alone" part?
It sure sounded like it!

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 04-26-2005, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO funny!!! If he weren't such a manipulative jackass, things may have turned out better for him Honestly, if he just had been supportive of PJ in the beginning he would have had a MUCH better senior year with TWO best friends!! But instead, he acts like crazed jealous maniac, who doesn't want to see his friends happy if he isn't happy also. What a greeeat guy.... lol sorry, I watched a few eppys last night, and he was really pissing me off. I had to vent the anger. He is just so terrible.

Quote:
Pacey says that Joey's on a date with Ivy boy, and just then, The Head completely misses his shot. He throws like a girl. They walk away, and the Head says "it was bound to happen." [A complete stranger, who's at least three years older than Joey and much more experienced in the ways of the world, is taking out his oldest childhood friend, and The Head keeps his cool. Later, when Pacey (The Head's other oldest childhood friend, whom he's supposed to trust and respect) falls in love with Joey, The Head throws a hissyfit. Make sense much? I didn't think so, either.]
I loved that SOO true. I hate the head is such a great site hehe
Old 04-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yep! And Pacey was a threat all the way around- not just romantically. Dawson wouldn't be the buffer between his best friends anymore and they wouldn't need him in the same way anymore. In Dawson's mind he was losing two best friends.
word. I remember at the end of the Longest Day he tells Jen that he has nobody

Quote:
totally agree. Aj was a little fling. Joey barely even saw him. Dawson knew he would have to see PJ together al the time. He also knew her feelings for Pacey were stronger compared to AJ

Quote:
Exactly.
thanks jopace

Quote:
I just saw a segment on E! News Live about the release of Season 5 on DVD and where the cast is now. The intro to the segment was like "We used to watch Dawson's Creek to find out who Dawson would pick: Jen or Joey. We all know in the end that he ends up ALONE." I heard this and I just busted out laughing! Poor Dawson...alone in his fantasy.
thanks finally. I wish I could of watched it

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO funny!!! If he weren't such a manipulative jackass, things may have turned out better for him
sweet, love when KH said Joey and Dawson have a manipulative relationship

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-27-2005, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
word. I remember at the end of the Longest Day he tells Jen that he has nobody
Thanks Sarah. Dawson couldn't handle having his world change. Even though it had been changing for quite awhile. He hadn't noticed. hee
Old 04-27-2005, 07:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I remember at the end of the Longest Day he tells Jen that he has nobody
If I were Jen, I would have said"...ugh thanks" and then left and been like "now you REALLY have nobody, ass!" Why Jen and Jack babied him boggles my mind.

Pacey and Joey

Old 04-27-2005, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLovePJer
If I were Jen, I would have said"...ugh thanks" and then left and been like "now you REALLY have nobody, ass!" Why Jen and Jack babied him boggles my mind.
I would have done the same!! And slam the door, just for effect. And b/c it is fun. haha
I think the only reason Jack & Jen stuck around was pity.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I would have done the same!! And slam the door, just for effect. And b/c it is fun.
Yeah slamming doors is so much FUN! So dramatic! And to make that scene even better, after Jen peaced out of the casa de Leery, Dawson should have started to cry like he did on the docks. And make the the "pooh-face", as Erin would say! LOL!!

Pacey and Joey

Closed Thread   Post New Thread