Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2007, 10:23 PM
New Fan

All New Mark Matkevich Fan Fic

It may be my maiden voyage, but I have written a brand new Mark Matkevich of Drue Valentine Season 4 fame FAN FIC. I have read a few in the past on this site and a couple in particular about Mr. Matkevich. I find him incredibly sexy and thought that I would attempt my hand on this more than interesting subject (man)

If you would like a copy, send your request to summatsixy@yahoo.com and I will see to it that you are entertained as best I am able.

Your friend in fantasy,

summat..... sexy
Old 11-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board! I'm sure a lot of people will be excited to read it.

I'm going to move your comment over to the General discussion thread, instead of this having it's own thread.

no worries, you're still new and learning the ropes. Feel free to Private Message me if you have any questions.

Thanks!