Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2005, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Looking forward to the day when you can post it sweetee!
Old 04-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

Just a quick OT note: I almost fell off my chair when I heard that Katie's dating Tom Cruise. Oh my.
Old 04-28-2005, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey!! i just came here to say hi! i'm at school and have nothing to do!
I love our new thread!!! the pics are great!

Bye!
Old 04-28-2005, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora*
Just a quick OT note: I almost fell off my chair when I heard that Katie's dating Tom Cruise. Oh my.
me too...

Old 04-28-2005, 05:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

awesome pics brit did you hear about katie and tom???? shocking hey.....
Old 04-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Nora*
Oh, Nora, i have been laughing about that on and off all day. All i have to do is picture that pic of Tom and Katie holding hands and im on the floor rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetee
Can I be please be added to the list?

Baby Britney - I made a video to "Against All Odds," but I used the Phil Collins version instead. Actually, I relate a lot of Phil Collins songs to D/J for some reason. Maybe someday I'll be able to post it...
Added you. And maybe you could send it to somebody via e-mail and they could upload it for you, i can't because i don't have anything, and yousendit is being a pain in the ass.
Old 04-28-2005, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still cant believe Katie is dating tom cruise, not that i blame her, but whoa
Old 04-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

it's really surprising True Daisy, especially because it came of nowhere... no rumours, just the facts...

Old 04-28-2005, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Just posting a quote from KW. It's part of his answer to what he thinks is the most touching scene of the show:

In Be Careful What You Wish For" #216 at the very end Dawson explains to Joey why he got drunk. He basically said it's because he's lonely...At 16, Dawson is painfully lonely and he comprehends it and all he can say in his saddest moment is "I love you Joey." And for me, that's one of our most powerful moments. It goes back to the pilot of the show - which is the heart - and it's all about the window.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

It was one of the most bittersweet moments of DC... the scene is really powerful. I loved when Joey opened her eyes and said 'I love you too, Dawson'.
And the song... Frozen Charlotte... it's perfect for that scene.

It's sad they completely forgot the heart of the show...

Old 04-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

I know - They let the heart go...
Here's another bit. When asked how they planned to maintain viewer interest after DJ got together KW said:

Hopefully, that's what being a storyteller is all about, diving into the world of fiction. We have to keep the tension going and come up with new and exciting ways to create conflict - that's what the relationship is founded on.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Deb, where did you find this interview?

Old 04-28-2005, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

It's in one of the companion books for DC - The Official Companion by Darren Crossdale that covers the first two seasons. They then published the "All New Official Companion" that covers seasons 3 and 4. Have never heard of one covering the last 2 seasons...surprise, surprise.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb D
Just posting a quote from KW. It's part of his answer to what he thinks is the most touching scene of the show:

In Be Careful What You Wish For" #216 at the very end Dawson explains to Joey why he got drunk. He basically said it's because he's lonely...At 16, Dawson is painfully lonely and he comprehends it and all he can say in his saddest moment is "I love you Joey." And for me, that's one of our most powerful moments. It goes back to the pilot of the show - which is the heart - and it's all about the window.
That scene was really powerful. The way he said it, "Well do it quickly, ok>? Because, God i love you."

I know this may sound weird, but when i watch a show, its usually late in the season or seasons and i haven't really heard about it much, except for a certain couple, for Roswell it was Max and Liz, from Everwood it was Emphram and Amy, and from DC it was D/Jo, i didn't know a whole lot about this show, i only heard about this one couple.

Am i making sense? I tend to ramble without a point.
Old 04-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, me too. I hadn't watched DC at all but I knew it was about a guy Dawson and this girl Joey. I started watching in Stolen Kisses - aaagh!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread