Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 02:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by missalana:
<STRONG>Looks like we can all agree on loving Coda [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
every djer [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] coda!

coda is a specific djer episode made basically for djers [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

keep the faith always [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]

regards
taubmas80 - djalways - Aussie DJer
Old 03-02-2004, 03:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone I was watching a Perfect Wedding today and I really love what Jack says to Dawson. Even he knew they were soulmates.

Jack: Dawson, I don't think you should draw any conclusions about your relationship with Joey based on something so circumstantial. I may be friends with her...but you're her soulmate.
Dawson: You just told the bride you don't believe in soulmates.
Jack: I don't believe in perfect love, but I do believe that there are people who's lives are inextricably intertwined, who have a bond that lasts forever. That can never be broken. And she needs you now, man. You're the only one that knows her whole history. You're the only one that knows what she's going through.

Oh as far as the bedroom goes I have to go with the end of Coda. I just love Coda so much,I was so happy when it aired.

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited COOLCAT200 ]
Old 03-02-2004, 03:35 AM
Total Fan

Wow i didn't remember that line!It's so sweet and true.I think it sums up what they relly have and always will be...not a perfect love but a true magical love that will last forever despite every circumstances.Dreams don't always come true but they'll always be alive in our heart and mind.
Old 03-02-2004, 04:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

all this coda talk has got me doing a fanart [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

regards
Old 03-02-2004, 05:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

hey guys

a quick coda fanart i did

still having problems with pic i'll get back to you on it.

hope you all like

regards

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited taubman - djalways ]
Old 03-02-2004, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

Hi there! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Thanx for the new thread misslana [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Don´t have much time now (working on a paper for college) but just wanted to stop by and see how you ppl were doing [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Later!

[ 03-02-2004: Message edited Beatriz ]
Old 03-02-2004, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ta [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] go to www.photobucket.com - free
Imagestation.com is having problems :\

My DJ Fanarts
DJ1
DJ2
DJ3
I'm not very good

Kelly
Old 03-02-2004, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite Scene in Dawson's Bedroom&gt;

Hmm now that's a tough one. I'd say a tie between the Coda episode and Crossroads episode. Then again it could be Decisions episode where they finally kiss! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Morning all D/Jer's. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

As you may or may not remember, I have to move and give up 3 of my pets . Anyway I just found out we'll more then likely be moving in April! And we don't have homes for any of the animals (though if worse comes to worse we do have some no-kill shelters that might take 2 of them...one cat has a health problem and cat's are unfortunatly in less demand then dogs so we might have to put her to sleep [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Anyway What I want to know is is there a thread somewhere on Fanfourm(or anywhere else) that you can request people to make stuff other then fanarts and avatars and stuff? Like I want to make flyers (with a least the cats) and put one at the vets and in a pets store(if they'll let me of course)and places like that but I'm not am not artistic at all. I was looking around for a thread like this and didn't find one but thought I should ask just to be sure no one else knew of a place like this.

Thank you so much!

Luke & Lor. | Dawson & Joey |Max & Liz | Harry & Hermione | George & Izzie
Old 03-02-2004, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DawsonsCreekFan9:
<STRONG>As you may or may not remember, I have to move and give up 3 of my pets . Anyway I just found out we'll more then likely be moving in April! And we don't have homes for any of the animals (though if worse comes to worse we do have some no-kill shelters that might take 2 of them...one cat has a health problem and cat's are unfortunatly in less demand then dogs so we might have to put her to sleep [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
Anyway What I want to know is is there a thread somewhere on Fanfourm(or anywhere else) that you can request people to make stuff other then fanarts and avatars and stuff? Like I want to make flyers (with a least the cats) and put one at the vets and in a pets store(if they'll let me of course)and places like that but I'm not am not artistic at all. I was looking around for a thread like this and didn't find one but thought I should ask just to be sure no one else knew of a place like this.

Thank you so much!</STRONG>
Aww, I'm sorry. I don't know of anything like that, maybe look for grpahics and put something together.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Hi everyone! I will probably never be able to get over how much Dawson and Joey were screwed over in the finale but I guess we have to make the best of what we got. I agree, all the scenes in Dawson's bedroom were good even the fight scenes. I think I really loved the kiss scene in 201. And I agree, Coda is about as close to a specific DJ episode as we got. May not have been an all DJ episode like the PJ one (Castaways) but it was enough. Coda is awesome! I've seen it so many times.

DawsonsCreekFan9-Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that! I would take one but I have too many pets as it is now. Can some of your family members take your pets or one of your friends? Otherwise if you must find someone else I think the flyer idea is good. I suggest just getting regular sheets of blank white paper and then xeroxing the photos of the cats and pasting the pictures on the flyer and typing up a message on there. Then just make copies of the first flyer you make and go from there. Good luck!

-Christy
Old 03-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone:

Just wanted to keep my D/J family aware of all the viruses and worms out there on the net these days.

The viruses/worms are searching the computers c thru z drives for email addresses. Of course being a network/system admin I would advise everyone to update their virus checkers everyday. There are about 2 - 5 new variations of the Netskye, MyDoom and Beagle/Bagel viruses/worms everyday. So DO NOT OPEN attachments, even if you know the person who sent it contact them and ask them if they knew they sent an email with an attachment.

** Brad **
Old 03-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by djfan4ever:
<STRONG>Hey everyone:

Just wanted to keep my D/J family aware of all the viruses and worms out there on the net these days.

The viruses/worms are searching the computers c thru z drives for email addresses. Of course being a network/system admin I would advise everyone to update their virus checkers everyday. There are about 2 - 5 new variations of the Netskye, MyDoom and Beagle/Bagel viruses/worms everyday. So DO NOT OPEN attachments, even if you know the person who sent it contact them and ask them if they knew they sent an email with an attachment.</STRONG>
Thanks for the update [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-04-2004, 03:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy_D+J_Fan:
<STRONG>Ta [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] go to www.photobucket.com - free
Imagestation.com is having problems :\

My DJ Fanarts
DJ1
DJ2
DJ3
I'm not very good