Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2004, 08:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

<<<<After 602 season 6 was all down hill for me till the last few episodes. I loved the Christmas episode though. There's a lot I did not like but what I hated most was that D/J didn't talk for most of the season.

COOLCAT--I totally agree! I have all of the Season 6 eppys on tape, and when I do watch them I always just "Fast forward" to the rare Dawson/Joey moments. Like when I watch the Christmas episode, I usually only watch the last scene with D/J..I love that. I do admit that I do love "Castaways" though...Although I am a D/J'er, I always appreciated the Pacey/Joey relationship too...so that episode was very enjoyable, especially considering the debacle that the rest of Season 6 was beyond 602.
Old 01-23-2004, 05:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

hey guys

guess what? i was watching the new movie torquee the motorbike movie and there was a dawson mention it was awesome it was like they guys where trying to track the main character and they said the white guy you know the dawson guy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] thought it was awesome dawson gets a mention still in movies and tv shows [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

thought all djers would be interested ..

keep the faith always [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]

regards
taubmas80 - djalways - Aussie DJer
Old 01-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Extreme Fan

NEWMOM yeah I don't mind Castaways either. I thought the concept of being trapped in K-Mart was very cool. I just wish there was more D/J in season 6.
Old 01-24-2004, 04:36 AM
Extreme Fan

beatriz I love so much your dj fanart!this is the best dj fanart I've ever seen [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Michael Kelso : IT'S STILL AN ACCIDENT.

donna&eric,aragorn&arwen,dawson&joey,ron&hermione,seth&summer,marissa&ryan

"like what?"said harry
"like the fact that the person Sirius cared most about in the world was you." said Dumbledore quietly. " like the fact that you were coming to regard sirius as a mixture of father and brother.
Old 01-24-2004, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Hey there!

I don´t have much time, but just wanted to say thanx to all the ppl that complimented on my fanart. So thanx! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Later [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 01:46 PM
Passionate Fan

VS7 new episode was suppose to be up yesterday, but it's still not up. anyone know when it will be?

"You wanna know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants, but everytime they showed him coming out of the shower, he would put a towel around his waist. I mean, what's up with that?" - Chandler
Old 01-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJCreek22:
<STRONG>VS7 new episode was suppose to be up yesterday, but it's still not up. anyone know when it will be?</STRONG>
Hopefully tomorrow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2004, 02:56 PM
Master Fan

No complaints here, I'm just happy with the whole project
Old 01-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Theres a new movie that's out or coming out called 'Win a Date with Tad Hamilton' and it looks like a romantic comedy but it's a little D/J. 2 best friends ect,. Just thought I'd let everyone know [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Luke & Lor. | Dawson & Joey |Max & Liz | Harry & Hermione | George & Izzie
Old 01-25-2004, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey everyone! Like Alissa said, "Win A Date With Tad Hamiliton" the movie that just came out is kinda DJish especially at the end. I saw it and i thought it was pretty good. I don't really want to ruin it for anyone but just to tell ya the basics of it is this small town girl is one of the many girls that love this actor tad hamilton and she ends up winning a date with him. Problem is her best guy friend likes her and hes jealous. Hes never told her he will. So its how she deals with Tad and she makes a choice between Tad and her best guy friend. It's a sweet ending and you can say the beginning and ending are very similar. You'll see what I mean if you see the movie. It's very good. Good chick flick. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bea-Another awesome JK fanart! That was amazing! Make more! Keep up the good work!

-Christy
Old 01-25-2004, 05:47 AM
Master Fan

Thanx Christy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

So there is a movie out there with a D/J vibe, huh? It doesn´t surprises me. I only hope they are able to get the ending right, unlike others.

Gotta go now. Have a nice sunday D/Jers [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 07:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] bea

looking forward to 712 [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

regards
Old 01-25-2004, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by COOLCAT200:
<STRONG>I adore 601 and most of 602 God They were so happy then boom. Joey just had this glow to her before the fall out. As for the end of 601 Hmmmm I don't know. I agree NEWMOM I don't care what anyone says I saw plenty of spark and Chemistry. After 602 season 6 was all down hill for me till the last few episodes. I loved the Christmas episode though. There's a lot I did not like but what I hated most was that D/J didn't talk for most of the season.</STRONG>
I hated that after they barely ever had a scene again too. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I agree Joey did seem So happy and have a glow to her.

The fanart is Gorgeous! Especially Dawson holding her in the rain. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-25-2004, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

Just stopping by to say that the VS7 site is not allowing us to update it right now, so in the meantime we have uploaded the episode 712 here.

I hope you like it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2004, 12:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

great episode bea [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

we deserved a whole d/j episode [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

regards
Closed Thread   Post New Thread