Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2007, 03:47 AM
New Fan

10th anniversary reunion?

So next year is the 10th anniversary of the first airing of DC.

Now I'm holding on to a fools hope here, I warn you in advance.....

*deep breath*

Do any of you think we'll see any kind of anniversary special ? Wether it be an episode (hey , they left the last one 5 years in advance with some open plotlines going into it, there's plenty of room to do some tying up!) or just a sit down with the cast / documentary , or well, anything?

Personally I'd love to see a spinoff purely about Dawson and his life as a TV producer/writer, I think it would be really interesting and could go in a completely different direction than the Creek, whilst maintining it's hallmarks.

Discuss!

(NB: I know that's 2 threads I've made in like, 2 minutes, but I think they could be worth some good discussion, and well, not much happens round these parts these days anyhoo!)
Old 10-21-2007, 11:32 PM
Elite Fan

We have a general discussion thread for that kind of topic so I'm gonna close this one

I would hate to miss another boat
Closed Thread   Post New Thread