Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2014, 05:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

[4x03] "Two Gentlemen of Capeside" September 5th - September 12th

The Official Dawson's Creek Board Rewatch Thread

"Two Gentlemen of Capeside" ~ 4x03

Synopsis: Pacey's hard work pays off and he gets an 'A' in an assignment. To celebrate, he decides to go sailing, taking Jen with him. Dawson, Joey and Drue are forced to reluctantly team up for a project, which they have to work on at the Yacht Club because Joey is working. During the evening, a huge storm hits Capeside, putting Jen and Pacey's lives in danger. Andie is also at the club, having an interview with Drue's mother for university, but her medical records cruelly prejudice Mrs. Valentine against her. When the storm gets bigger, Andie takes control of the situation and initiates the rescue of her friends. Pacey and Jen talk on the boat, with each admitting to their regrets. Jen regrets never being in love, while Pacey regrets the destruction of his friendship with Dawson. Dawson and Joey risk their own lives to rescue Pacey and Jen and in the process steal a boat from a cranky Yacht Club patron, Mr. Brooks. Pacey later gives an emotional apology to Dawson for the fact that he got hurt. Both admit that they miss the friendship and allude to a potential reunion.

We would like to invite everyone to participate in our re-watch, be it first-time
viewer or long-time fan. This is our opportunity to relive the Dawson's Creek days and to
discuss our favorite moments, things we would like to change or maybe totally new
things we never noticed before. We will watch one episode every two weeks. Due to our different time-zones we decided to not name an exact
time and date, so everyone can decide for themselves when they watch the episode.
We will update this thread every second Friday, when we start a new episode, so all discussion
can take place in here too. Have Fun!

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! I liked this episode because of pacey/jen and dawson/pacey trying to rekindle their friendship.
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry the new thread took so long.

Old 09-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
Sorry the new thread took so long.
it's ok hun
Dan and Blair
Old 09-07-2014, 06:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Mrs. Valentine was a total byatch to Andie. I felt bad for her. But good for her for taking control of the situation.

Ahh, this is the introduction to Mr. Brooks! Gosh, I absolutely love him!

Old 09-07-2014, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Mrs. Valentine was a total byatch to Andie. I felt bad for her. But good for her for taking control of the situation.

mr. brooks?
Dan and Blair
Old 09-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I agree. Unfortunately for Andie, season 3 was not good to her. I hate how she was basically written off of the show at the end of season 3. What a joke considering what happened between Pacey/Andie in season 2. I will never get over what they did to Pacey/Andie. A precious pairing tanked for an indescribable purpose.
The Apt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I agree. Unfortunately for Andie, season 3 was not good to her. I hate how she was basically written off of the show at the end of season 3. What a joke considering what happened between Pacey/Andie in season 2. I will never get over what they did to Pacey/Andie. A precious pairing tanked for an indescribable purpose.
word michelle. oh speaking of which, this was an episode that pjo almost fought about dawson, but pacey almost died, so no fight. I started liking dawson more and I like dawson with gretchen
Dan and Blair
Old 09-07-2014, 12:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is my favourite season for Dawson. He grows up and matures so much more. And I really like him with Gretchen as well, she was really good for him.

Old 09-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
This is my favourite season for Dawson. He grows up and matures so much more. And I really like him with Gretchen as well, she was really good for him.
word
Dan and Blair
Old 09-23-2014, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I loved how Andie took the high road when dealing with Mrs. Valentine. She definitely showed who was more mature out of the two of them. Good on you Andie.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like how the dawson and pacey friendship was decimated.
Dan and Blair
Old 09-26-2014, 10:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I loved how Andie took the high road when dealing with Mrs. Valentine. She definitely showed who was more mature out of the two of them. Good on you Andie.
I like how Andie gave Drew a broom and told him to make himself useful or something like that. And he just stared at her like are you serious. I like when Ms Valentine decided she would give Andie that letter of recommendation after watching her take charge during the storm and Andie told her to forget it that if the people at Harvard got to know her like she dud than her recommendation wouldn't mean anything.

Last edited by Speedychatterbox; 09-27-2014 at 02:35 PM
Speedychatterbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
I didn't like how the dawson and pacey friendship was decimated.
Yeah I didn't like that either and it may not be logical and I might be in the minority but I blame Joey. I don't think she was worth them throwing away their friendship for and she was really annoying.
Speedychatterbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedychatterbox (View Post)
Yeah I didn't like that either and it may not be logical and I might be in the minority but I blame Joey. I don't think she was worth them throwing away their friendship for and she was really annoying.
I agree with you. I think maybe it was all their faults since they had known each other so long.
Dan and Blair
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top