Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2017, 04:14 PM
Passionate Fan

PJo didn't fight in every episode, but whenever they did fight or have an argument, it was usually about Dawson and it became annoying for me.

I found Pacey more likable in the first 2 seasons.

Joey was bothered by Dawson/Gretchen, but she didn't really care when Pacey/Audrey got together.

Quote:
Pretty much. They had a realistic, mature relationship that included some arguements but despite falsehoods they did resolve their fights and talked it out. Then after that it made them come out stronger as a couple, it's worse to let it linger which they never did.
I don't really feel that they came out stronger as a couple. It eventually reached a point where Pacey couldn't take it anymore and he ended up losing it at prom.
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

We may have strayed off course a bit here.
Old 05-23-2017, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I liked Grams' wild driving in this episode. You can really see how she evolved since S1.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can we not bring actually PEOPLE into the discussion threads? Stop assuming things about actual real life people, thats against FF rules and definite bashing.

People are free to have opinions about the CHARACTERS on a tv show, but when you start attacking posters, thats crossing a line.

Just because people dont worship PJ like the majority of DC fans do doesnt mean that they are making things up? They just see things different.

i think DJ and PJ BOTH fought a LOT and like Colleen mentioned, thats natural for couples. But I definitely agree that with PJ it did feel like it was the same fight over and over and it was usually about Dawson. Thats what bothered me the most. They couldn't ever separate him from their relationship.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Can we not bring actually PEOPLE into the discussion threads? Stop assuming things about actual real life people, thats against FF rules and definite bashing.

People are free to have opinions about the CHARACTERS on a tv show, but when you start attacking posters, thats crossing a line.

Just because people dont worship PJ like the majority of DC fans do doesnt mean that they are making things up? They just see things different.

i think DJ and PJ BOTH fought a LOT and like Colleen mentioned, thats natural for couples. But I definitely agree that with PJ it did feel like it was the same fight over and over and it was usually about Dawson. Thats what bothered me the most. They couldn't ever separate him from their relationship.
what alexa said, but I do have to say I didn't like how dawson acted. I liked PJ this season.
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top