Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

The problem is that during season four every thing Joey did was based upon what Dawson would think.

First episode season four Pacey makes the statement that Joey had been off the boat for days thinking about Dawson.

Every thing Joey did season four was based upon what Dawson would think. Why did Pacey blow up at Joey in the Promicide episode........He realized what he had suspected for the past year. Joey was in love with Dawson and infatuated with him.

The fact remains that Pacey flourished with Andie and floundered with Joey. And there is a reason why Andie was the only person Pacey told he had graduated.

The Pacey Joey relationship was infatuation. Not True Love.....Andie was True Love
TL22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 12:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
The problem is that during season four every thing Joey did was based upon what Dawson would think.

First episode season four Pacey makes the statement that Joey had been off the boat for days thinking about Dawson.

Every thing Joey did season four was based upon what Dawson would think. Why did Pacey blow up at Joey in the Promicide episode........He realized what he had suspected for the past year. Joey was in love with Dawson and infatuated with him.

The fact remains that Pacey flourished with Andie and floundered with Joey. And there is a reason why Andie was the only person Pacey told he had graduated.

The Pacey Joey relationship was infatuation. Not True Love.....Andie was True Love
Just remember that everyone has different opinions.

This thread is to discuss this specific episode. If you'd like to discuss the pros and cons of certain ships, be sure to post those thoughts in the appropriate shipper/anti-shipper threads.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Just remember that everyone has different opinions
Very true.......But I think instead of blindly gushing over an episode, the people who viewed the episode in a different light should be heard also.
TL22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Quote:
Didn't it bother anyone that Joey never would have followed Pacey till Dawson gave her permission to?
Ugh, I know right? Dawson "setting her free" as if she's his dog or something. And giving her an ultimatum that made her end things with Pacey for fear that she'd lose her best friend. Dawson was the worst throughout the entirety of the final S3 eps but the fact that Joey "obeyed" for a while there just showed how twisted and co-dependent their relationship had become.
Dawson's Creek board!
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

I personally think the writers tried too hard in making Dawson so unlikeable. It often made me wonder if they even remembered what this show was supposed to be? Dawson's Creek?

I'm glad that by Season 4, Dawson's character was MUCH more likeable and he grew up a lot. It's actually my favourite season of him, and probably one of my favourite seasons overall. So I'm looking forward to start the Season 4 rewatch threads.

Quote:
Very true.......But I think instead of blindly gushing over an episode, the people who viewed the episode in a different light should be heard also.
That's true, and I agree. I'm just trying to avoid anything that may result in a ship war.

Old 08-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dawson was very unlikable in season 3. In season 4, he seemed to grow up a lot and I liked him a lot more from there on out.

This episode is one of my favorites, Pacey and Joey sailing away at the end on True love is great. I think I re watched it a few times when it first aired.
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDairyGnome (View Post)
Just remember that everyone has different opinions.

This thread is to discuss this specific episode. If you'd like to discuss the pros and cons of certain ships, be sure to post those thoughts in the appropriate shipper/anti-shipper threads.
thank you fellow mod. This is to discuss the episodes, not start a ship war. We all have different opinions on it. and agreed with below poster Msstock. sailing is so romantic.
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm glad that by Season 4, Dawson's character was MUCH more likeable and he grew up a lot. It's actually my favourite season of him, and probably one of my favourite seasons overall. So I'm looking forward to start the Season 4 rewatch threads.
Until you posted this I didn't clue in that S4 is starting next. That's exciting news. Loved S4.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Me too! I also really liked the addition of Gretchen's character.

But now I'm getting ahead of myself, this is still about "True Love".

Old 08-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too! I also really liked the addition of Gretchen's character.

But now I'm getting ahead of myself, this is still about "True Love".
yes it is. and Gretchen was ok.
Dan and Blair
Old 08-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm glad that by Season 4, Dawson's character was MUCH more likeable and he grew up a lot. It's actually my favourite season of him, and probably one of my favourite seasons overall.
Agreed.
Dawson's Creek board!
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

we're getting ahead of ourselves.
Dan and Blair
Old 08-09-2014, 06:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
we're getting ahead of ourselves.
sounds like everyone is excited to be starting S4. Sounds like we are ready to sail away into the sunset
Old 08-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Great ep.

Quote:
Gramm ' s was awesome in this episode. The u - turn scene was priceless.
Totally agree! Grams rocks

I enjoyed watching Mitch and Gale get back together in S3. I love the PJo scene at the end. I like the scene with Jack and his dad.
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love all those scenes.
Dan and Blair
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top