Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2014, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved that ep of them.
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:04 PM
My specialty is Ice

Finally these back episodes have picked up, the first part of the season was boring to me.

Why the heck would Joey accept Dawson’s invitation to go to Prom? That is so mean to do to Pacey. Nevertheless I really liked the Djo and P/A moments. At the end when Dawson said he had faith in them that was so cute.

I will say though this is the most I’ve rooted for PJo though, seeing their sad looks at the anti prom really made me want them to get back together. Pacey’s “I remember everything” was really really cute. How could you not fall for him when he talks to you like that?

I did feel bad for Andie though, Pacey shouldn’t have asked her to go to the Prom knowing she still had feelings for him. I felt bad for Dawson too, but his little outburst was horrible. He cant tell her not to dance with Pacey. I liked when Andie said things were okay and forgave Pacey. That was big of her. And to encourage him too? Wow.

Henry leaving for football camp for 8 weeks is def. something he should have told Jen earlier but to get so mad at him about it was irritating IMO. And then when he told her if she walked intuit door they were over and she goes inside? To me it just felt like an excuse. Like she’s been wanting to break up with him for a while.

I love Jack and his storyline but I just dont care that much about Ethan. I dont really feel the chemistry there.

The girl selling the prom tickets was HORRIBLE. WHAT A BITCH.

I thought the Jack/Joey scene was really sweet.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Of course I love "I remember everything," but I also love all the chemistry Pacey and Joey had during that dance. It was painful but beautiful. You could REALLY see how much they ached to be together during that dance.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I think it's one of the best dance/Prom moments from TV.
Old 04-10-2017, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I know what you mean, it makes me want to experience something similar.

I enjoyed the Pacey/Andie scenes in this episode, but my heart ached for Pacey at how sad he was throughout the whole episode. I do feel bad for Andie, but going with Pacey is most definitely better than going alone, so I don't think he did a bad thing by asking her even if he said it wasn't a pity ask.

I was a little disheartened by Dawson's selfishness. He didn't care about Pacey's feelings or saying that Pacey had the nerve to show up, he didn't care about Jack's feelings, he only wanted to have the Prom, so Joey would go. And I didn't like how he stormed out of the dance forcing Joey to run after him.

I absolutely love Jack, but I didn't care for his attitude toward Ethan; however, I loved the moment between he and Joey.

I felt really bad for Pacey, but I almost felt worse for Joey because she regretted saying yes to Dawson right from the beginning and she couldn't take her eyes off of Pacey the whole time at Prom.

PJo fan or not, you can't help but fall for that speech of Pacey's about remembering Joey's bracelet He was perfect in that scene, not to mention how incredibly gorgeous Pacey was in that Tux

Last edited by JJH85; 04-15-2017 at 08:37 PM
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 03:56 PM
My specialty is Ice

I dont really see the amazing chemistry personally but they have nice moments. I just think pacey can do way better than someone thats always choosing dawson over him. Even in season 3 when shes supposed to love "Pacey" she chooses Dawson like 3 times over him. Pacey deserves so much more.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaL80 (View Post)
I agree with you. I still love his " I remember everything". They have so much chemistry.
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
I agree with you. I still love his " I remember everything". They have so much chemistry.
And I love how he's touching her back and shoulder while they are dancing. They are both so connected to each other in that moment.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top