Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2014, 05:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
this episode was loooong. they started to spend an awful lot of time fighting about hurting dawsons feelings.
What made me anxious during that episode was not dawson's feelings but andie's feelings more too.......i knew dawson and Andie were going to flip! And that they did.......it was all so sad from their side bc i knew Dawson would never truly understand and i knew Andie was going to be sad tooooo...........but that just showed just how deep p/j really LOVED each other they were willing to tear APART the friendship with everyone just to be together and you could tell they really meant it..........the way pacey was so tender with Joey WAS UNLIKE ......anything i had seen on TV at the time......i think it still is!

SHAWN x ANGELA~ COREY x TOPANGA (BMW)
(avatar: MILLIE MAE)
*JAPRIL* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JAPRIL* (View Post)
What made me anxious during that episode was not dawson's feelings but andie's feelings more too.......i knew dawson and Andie were going to flip! And that they did.......it was all so sad from their side bc i knew Dawson would never truly understand and i knew Andie was going to be sad tooooo...........but that just showed just how deep p/j really LOVED each other they were willing to tear APART the friendship with everyone just to be together and you could tell they really meant it..........the way pacey was so tender with Joey WAS UNLIKE ......anything i had seen on TV at the time......i think it still is!
I hated how they ruined andie for that pairing. i'm not the biggest fan of pjo together. I think their buildup was better tbh.
Old 11-23-2014, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuVe2LoVe (View Post)
I hated how they ruined andie for that pairing. i'm not the biggest fan of pjo together. I think their buildup was better tbh.
Yeah it was such a shock to me i was in college at the time when pacey kissed joey and i didnt have that channel or know what time it came on in that area bc it was 6hrs away from home....but i accidently found the commercial for the kiss being played somewhere else anyhow..........i had stopped watching at the end of season 2 before the dance lessons lol.......then i picked back up with the kiss and had to go back and re-watch...when pacey was with andie it was great but i think the writers shocked me and i was so stunned at how it all came about when finally i just got it and understood why the writers did that.......bc before joey and pacey i was a die-hard fan of her with dawson....thinking they would always get back together.........but the P/J ROMANCE knocked all that away and i have been on the P/J ship ever since........lol sorry for the ramble i grew up on this show and do a rewatch atleast once every 6 months lol

Old 11-23-2014, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah it was such a shock to me i was in college at the time when pacey kissed joey and i didnt have that channel or know what time it came on in that area bc it was 6hrs away from home....but i accidently found the commercial for the kiss being played somewhere else anyhow..........i had stopped watching at the end of season 2 before the dance lessons lol.......then i picked back up with the kiss and had to go back and re-watch...when pacey was with andie it was great but i think the writers shocked me and i was so stunned at how it all came about when finally i just got it and understood why the writers did that.......bc before joey and pacey i was a die-hard fan of her with dawson....thinking they would always get back together.........but the P/J ROMANCE knocked all that away and i have been on the P/J ship ever since........lol sorry for the ramble i grew up on this show and do a rewatch atleast once every 6 months lol
I rewatched them too and they fought an awful lot about hurting dawsons feelings, is that why they were together in the first place and how andie was ruined to make that pairing even believable. The whole show shows me that she will always love dawson no matter who she's with, and I feel like joey got worse. I'm still not sure how pj was such a good couple. I think he can do better than joey! I don't really know if I even see them really getting married.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 11-23-2014 at 04:26 PM
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Funny, but I just watched this episode last night.

As much as I enjoyed Pacey and Andie in S2, I never thought the relationship would last, it starting to feel a little strained after that first break down of Andie's even though Pacey stuck it out, it just wasn't the same.

I never really felt bad for Andie or Dawson in this episode because neither had been in those relationships for months, so it was time to forget those couples and Andie was moving on, so why should we feel bad for her. She already said moving on was inevitable.

And there was just something about the onscreen chemistry that Josh and Katie had that made PJo so much more believable than their past relationships. As far as the fighting about Dawson, well that just proved that they cared enough to realize he mattered to some degree, but I never felt Dawson deserved that kind of consideration.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)

As much as I enjoyed Pacey and Andie in S2, I never thought the relationship would last, it starting to feel a little strained after that first break down of Andie's even though Pacey stuck it out, it just wasn't the same.

I never really felt bad for Andie or Dawson in this episode because neither had been in those relationships for months, so it was time to forget those couples and Andie was moving on, so why should we feel bad for her. She already said moving on was inevitable.

And there was just something about the onscreen chemistry that Josh and Katie had that made PJo so much more believable than their past relationships. As far as the fighting about Dawson, well that just proved that they cared enough to realize he mattered to some degree, but I never felt Dawson deserved that kind of consideration.
I don't really think pjo was that believable at all. I don't like how joey treats him. she's not even that great of a character.
Old 11-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

GOOD points!

Old 11-25-2014, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
GOOD points!
I don't really agree about pjos' chemistry. I feel like they lost it somewhere.
Old 12-28-2014, 09:47 AM
New Fan

Can anyone tell me the name of the instrumental music that plays near the end of the episode "The Longest Day" is a instrumental song

Hello everyone!
Please! Can anyone tell me the name of that instrumental music that plays in this moment Joey find Pacey in boat and breakup with him. Is a intrumental song piano! I want know! I need know
Lucy Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well I did feel bad for Andie, because the way found out was messed up.
Speedychatterbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Penny (View Post)
Hello everyone!
Please! Can anyone tell me the name of that instrumental music that plays in this moment Joey find Pacey in boat and breakup with him. Is a intrumental song piano! I want know! I need know
Maybe they had to change the music but the orig. is "In Your Keeping" - Jann Arden

I found this on YT at the bottom of the episode uploaded this year.

It's not instrumental though.

"Intoxicating (Illuminate Album Version)" by David Crowder Band

This episode annoys because it keeps going back to the start. It seriously bored me most of the time.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 12-28-2014 at 05:02 PM
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:47 AM
New Fan

Can anyone tell me the name of the instrumental music that plays near the end of the episode "The Longest Day" is a instrumental song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Maybe they had to change the music but the orig. is "In Your Keeping" - Jann Arden

I found this on YT at the bottom of the episode uploaded this year.

It's not instrumental though.

"Intoxicating (Illuminate Album Version)" by David Crowder Band

This episode annoys because it keeps going back to the start. It seriously bored me most of the time.

Hello! But is not this song I speak this is this song here in minute 1:24 when Joey is coming in the boat Pacey look here 1:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti0QaYb678U

Thank you for your attention
Lucy Penny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Penny (View Post)
Hello! But is not this song I speak this is this song here in minute 1:24 when Joey is coming in the boat Pacey look here 1:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti0QaYb678U

Thank you for your attention
I can't find the actual music anywhere to know the name of the score but I do know who did the music scores all of Season 3.

https://web.archive.org/web/20050407...c/eps320.shtml

The Longest Day- Score Music By: Mark Mothersbaugh

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedychatterbox (View Post)
Well I did feel bad for Andie, because the way found out was messed up.
me too. this episode they spent an awful lot of time talking about hurting dawsons feelings.
Old 06-17-2015, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:

I agree about Pandie. As much as I liked them when they were together I did think her illness was very intense. That's a lot of pressure on a young guy. And being that she was his first GF I knew it wouldn't last.

Overall I liked this episode. It kept me guessing

I thought it made sense for Pacey and Joey to fret over telling Dawson because they know him. They knew he would react badly and Pacey and Joey were in a very bad spot because their relationship meant so much to them.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread