Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2014, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfriends (View Post)
I really love the PJo scene at the end of the ep (when they're in the store). Very well acted by Josh and Katie.
me too
Dan and Blair
pandiexjeyton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 04:05 PM
My specialty is Ice

Quote:
I wish Pacey would have told Dawson about his feelings for Joey. That was the right thing to do. I hate that this secret was kept from Dawson and not only that, Pacey and Joey continued on fooling around before still telling Dawson.

I was not a fan of this in the least.
Totally agree!

I think the kiss was decently cute, but it sucks that they didn't tell Dawson about it right away. I love Dawon/Pacey as friends, so this whole PJ storyline just hurts me. I wish Pacey would have just told him.

Doug giving Pacey advice was pretty nice. That was a cute scene between the two of them. I also enjoyed the Joey/Jen scenes.

Jack's father is insufferable to me, I don't blame Jack one bit for standing up to his father and getting upset about him inviting a guy over. Come on dude, you are so annoying. AT least they seemed to make some sort of progress by the end of it.

Last edited by Alexa; 04-15-2017 at 03:41 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Pacey really should have told Dawson that night about he and Joey regardless of the fact that Buzz and his friends were there. |It was the whole point of the trip.
Old 04-09-2017, 09:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfriends (View Post)
I really love the PJo scene at the end of the ep (when they're in the store). Very well acted by Josh and Katie.

This post is from 3 years ago but nonetheless I completely agree. And the way she looks at him as he's walking away.... they just are ridiculously good together.
flaminga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:39 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree Pacey should of told Dawson but it doesn't matter when he told him cause Dawson would of reacted the same way anyway. If he isn't the center of attention or of someone's world, he always acts like a big selfish baby about everything.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 03:42 PM
My specialty is Ice

i dont think thats true. i think he was overly sensitive when it came to joey, because he was in love with her.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

I both agree and disagree. I don't really think he was so in love with Joey that it affected him, I think he loved her, but I think a big part of it was that she stopped treating him like he was the centre of her world and that is what Dawson couldn't handle. And I'm not saying that as a dig to Dawson, I just feel that it is what he's really feeling.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:30 AM
My specialty is Ice

I'm saying i don think he would react that way to any else doing that to him, such as Jen. I mean, I think he would have been upset but not AS upset as he was with Joey.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I'm saying i don think he would react that way to any else doing that to him, such as Jen. I mean, I think he would have been upset but not AS upset as he was with Joey.
Oh absolutely, there is no denying that Dawson's connection to Joey is far greater than his connection with anyone else in the series.
Old 05-20-2017, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Oh absolutely, there is no denying that Dawson's connection to Joey is far greater than his connection with anyone else in the series.
I agree with that.