Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2017, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

PJo have good chemistry but they are just always fighting so how exactly will that work? Other than their scenes the rest of the episode sort of bored me, everything was just too segregated.

The first kiss was a great first kiss scene though for sure. Sucks I have to leave my watch on that scene because I forgot what happened after lol.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:24 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
PJo have good chemistry but they are just always fighting so how exactly will that work?
They fight and make up a lot in season 4, lol.

DJo fought a lot too though.

When I first saw the show, I started out as a DJo shipper, but then I started shipping PJo in late season 3 and I preferred PJo for the rest of the show, but now I prefer DJo.

I remember liking this episode. I like that quote from Joey: "the loudest sound of all- love unspoken."

I feel like AJ/Morgan might have been a parallel to PJo, with Pacey being Morgan.
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you about AJ and Morgan mirroring Pacey and Joey. And in this episode when Joey says to AJ about the fact that it was Morgan he was thinking of when he wrote that speech and then Joey says at the end that Pacey was the first person she thought of. Also how it's clear how Morgan feels about AJ just like it's clear how Pacey feels about Joey.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Its more than clear there are feelings there, but to me, its hard to get behind them because I just cant see them working, they just seem too different.

Quote:
DJo fought a lot too though.
True. It seems that the writers always had their couples arguing and there never seemed to be a lot of peace. Except for maybe pacey/andie in parts of season 2.

I still feel like Joey should have ended with neither of them.

Quote:
When I first saw the show, I started out as a DJo shipper, but then I started shipping PJo in late season 3 and I preferred PJo for the rest of the show, but now I prefer DJo.
I was always a Djoer. Before I ever saw the series I saw a scene of DJ on the dock together in a hotel room once and was like, "I like them" and then when I went and watched the whole series I loved them and didn't understand the PJo thing much at all. I was upset when it ended how it did, obviously.

Then over the years I've wondered if maybe my opinion would change because these days I tend to root for the non-"from the beginning" ships. (Well not always but sometimes). And when I rewatched season 1 DJo sort of annoyed me and I did enjoy the PJ banter, but IDK, now watching PJ in season 3 I still just dont feel anything for them really. I just dont see the chemistry personally. I know its there because others feel it but I just dont.

So now I'm sort of looking forward to that ending next season and seeing the stuff in season 5 again, I remember liking that season a lot.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know this is a bit OT, but I liked S5 as well and yet there are a lot of fans out there that don't like it and felt that it would have been best if it ended at S4, but I'm glad it went for 6 seasons.

Old 04-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I still feel like Joey should have ended with neither of them.
I enjoyed Joey/Eddie in S6.

I think by the time the series finale aired, I wasn't too concerned with who Joey was going to end up with. I was just sad that the show was ending.

Quote:
I was always a Djoer. Before I ever saw the series I saw a scene of DJ on the dock together in a hotel room once and was like, "I like them" and then when I went and watched the whole series I loved them and didn't understand the PJo thing much at all. I was upset when it ended how it did, obviously.

Then over the years I've wondered if maybe my opinion would change because these days I tend to root for the non-"from the beginning" ships. (Well not always but sometimes). And when I rewatched season 1 DJo sort of annoyed me and I did enjoy the PJ banter, but IDK, now watching PJ in season 3 I still just dont feel anything for them really. I just dont see the chemistry personally. I know its there because others feel it but I just dont.

So now I'm sort of looking forward to that ending next season and seeing the stuff in season 5 again, I remember liking that season a lot.
I think I really started rooting for PJo in 3x19/3x20 and I went through a period of not liking Dawson too much, but over the years, I've become more sympathetic to Dawson's POV and I feel that PJo didn't really bring out the best in each other in S4.

I re-watched S5 a while ago. I enjoyed it.

I haven't re-watched all of S4 in a long time, but I think it had good moments for both DJo and PJo.

Quote:
I know this is a bit OT, but I liked S5 as well and yet there are a lot of fans out there that don't like it and felt that it would have been best if it ended at S4, but I'm glad it went for 6 seasons.
I'm also glad that there are 6 seasons
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:49 AM
Passionate Fan

I really need to rewatch season 5 because of your comments!

btw, i loved this episode. I just love this one. One of the most memorable for me
Old 04-10-2017, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

"She's so beautiful that everytime you look at her your knees tremble, your heart just melts and you know right then and there without any reservations that's there's order and meaning to the universe."

I wish I had a Pacey of my own. <3
flaminga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

That's another reason S3 is my favorite season. Pacey had some of the sweetest quotes about Joey. When a man calls you beautiful, it's just *le sigh*
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminga (View Post)
"She's so beautiful that everytime you look at her your knees tremble, your heart just melts and you know right then and there without any reservations that's there's order and meaning to the universe."

I wish I had a Pacey of my own. <3
That is one of my favorite Pacey quotes!
Old 04-11-2017, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Season 3 is my favourite Pacey season, but I am straying away from the main topic of this Thread

As much as I didn't really feel anything toward the AJ/Joey pairing, I did like AJ and I liked this episode and the scenes with Morgan in them. She was so down to earth and likable I felt respect for Joey for how she handled the whole situation. She basically told AJ to wake up and see what's in front him and that takes a lot of courage.

How can you not be affected by those Pacey lines?

Old 04-15-2017, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think we can all agree that pacey is wonderful.
Old 04-15-2017, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I think we can all agree that pacey is wonderful.
No objections here.

Reply   Post New Thread