Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

[3x09] "Four To Tango" April 11th - April 18th

The Official Dawson's Creek Board Rewatch Thread

"Four To Tango" ~ 3x09

Synopsis: Dawson almost uncovers Pacey and Jen's secret after they get frisky in his bedroom and leave an unused condom on the floor. Crossed wires lead him to believe that Joey is the one apparently having sex with Pacey, but when the friends discover the truth, an excessive reaction from Joey leads to teasing from Pacey. After careful consideration, Pacey and Jen realise that things will never happen for them, and they go back to being just good friends. To win a scholarship for college, Joey enrolls at a local dance school with Pacey as her partner. Meanwhile, Jack attempts to meet up with a gay student from another high school, who saw the story Dawson produced about him. Andie annoys Jack with her relentless encouragement, but ends up soothing him when things don't go as planned.

We would like to invite everyone to participate in our re-watch, be it first-time
viewer or long-time fan. This is our opportunity to relive the Dawson's Creek days and to
discuss our favorite moments, things we would like to change or maybe totally new
things we never noticed before. We will watch one episode every two weeks. Due to our different time-zones we decided to not name an exact
time and date, so everyone can decide for themselves when they watch the episode.
We will update this thread every second Friday, when we start a new episode, so all discussion
can take place in here too. Have Fun!

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

I love this episode. Joey and pacey bring up their dance lessons in future episodes (Anti-Prom and the extended cut of the series finale).
scottwajda8819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
I love this episode. Joey and pacey bring up their dance lessons in future episodes (Anti-Prom and the extended cut of the series finale).
ah early pjo.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:44 PM
Loyal Fan

omg i love this episode too!!!.............soooo much angst btwn joey and pacey!!!..........it takes me back to when this first aired i really was not on the pacey/joey ship.............then i think after this episode i started thinking omg what if???....what if they got together? and then after there first kiss when picked her up from the train station it was so on for me!!!!.....going to rewatch this tonight!

SHAWN x ANGELA~ COREY x TOPANGA (BMW)
(avatar: MILLIE MAE)
*JAPRIL* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JAPRIL* (View Post)
omg i love this episode too!!!.............soooo much angst btwn joey and pacey!!!..........it takes me back to when this first aired i really was not on the pacey/joey ship.............then i think after this episode i started thinking omg what if???....what if they got together? and then after there first kiss when picked her up from the train station it was so on for me!!!!.....going to rewatch this tonight!
The dance instructor was on the PJ ship hard core. She was the first to call them on it.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
scottwajda8819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The dance instructor was on the PJ ship hard core. She was the first to call them on it.
it was a good PJo episode.
Old 04-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
She was really the first one to call them on it. I think my favorite person kind of calling them on it was Mitch when he asked Pacey " What makes you care so much".

This was a great episode though, I loved it from start to finish.
I am an original”
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by msstock87 (View Post)
She was really the first one to call them on it. I think my favorite person kind of calling them on it was Mitch when he asked Pacey " What makes you care so much".

This was a great episode though, I loved it from start to finish.
me too.
Old 03-19-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not too fond of this episode, I felt like the whole "PACEY AND JOEY ARE HOT FOR EACH OTHER" was being pushed way too hard and too fast. Like yes, they've been interacting and there have hints but this episode pushed it forward way too fast. They could have done something else to move it along. I just dont like when other characters have to tell them what they are feeling.

I loved the idea of Jen/Pacey so I am bummed that it never took off but I also dont get why they went their in the first place if they were just going to dismiss it in two episodes.

I am loving Jack's storyline though and his development. i LOVE that andie is involved in his SL and was being a great sister to him.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread