Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 01:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

[2x11] "Sex, She Wrote" April 5th - April 19th

The Official Dawson's Creek Board Rewatch Thread

"Sex, She Wrote" ~ 2x11

Synopsis: Abby and Chris find an anonymous note at school which reveals that one of the class couples had sex the night before. Abby sets out to expose the affair. Working from clues about Joey's night of nude sketching with Jack, Dawson's steamy stop over at Jen's, and Pacey's bed and breakfast trip with Andie, Abby calls together her list of suspects and reveals the dirty secrets of Capeside. Jen is furious and berates Abby for her endless cruelty to other people.

We would like to invite everyone to participate in our re-watch, be it first-time
viewer or long-time fan. This is our opportunity to relive the Dawson's Creek days and to
discuss our favorite moments, things we would like to change or maybe totally new
things we never noticed before. We will watch one episode every two weeks. Due to our different time-zones we decided to not name an exact
time and date, so everyone can decide for themselves when they watch the episode.
We will update this thread every second Friday, when we start a new episode, so all discussion
can take place in here too. Have Fun!

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'

Last edited by OutoftheWoods; 04-05-2013 at 07:03 PM
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this ep was probably one of my least favorite of season two, let alone the series. too soapy imo! i love that pacey ended up being the one that wrote the letter though. pacey probably had the most relevant growth as a character during season two, which him really considering, not only andie's feelings, but his own was a good move on the writers part. then again, the djo rain walk is definitely one of my favorite scenes of theirs ever, so...
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

I like this episode, especially at the end when Abby decides to not show the tape to the class and accepts getting an F. That was really good of her to do, and it was nice seeing Andie express how she appreciated it.

Aww, I love Dawson and Joey's walk in the rain. And Jen and Jack's conversations together. Even before they became best friends, they trusted each other and listened to each other.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
this ep was probably one of my least favorite of season two, let alone the series. too soapy imo! i love that pacey ended up being the one that wrote the letter though. pacey probably had the most relevant growth as a character during season two, which him really considering, not only andie's feelings, but his own was a good move on the writers part. then again, the djo rain walk is definitely one of my favorite scenes of theirs ever, so...
this.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I actually really like this ep.

Quote:
I like this episode, especially at the end when Abby decides to not show the tape to the class and accepts getting an F. That was really good of her to do, and it was nice seeing Andie express how she appreciated it.

Aww, I love Dawson and Joey's walk in the rain. And Jen and Jack's conversations together. Even before they became best friends, they trusted each other and listened to each other.
I agree with all of the above

Another scene I love is when DJo are talking about Dawson's movie and Joey says that it sounds like Dawson is looking for Julia Roberts, and Dawson says "what I need is a you." I also like when he tells her that he would never write anything hurtful about her.
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

season 2 was good.
Old 09-05-2015, 03:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

i liked this episode and remembered it very clearly.

the dawson/joey rain scenes were the sweetest, I've missed their interaction.

very glad it ended up being pacey and andie that had sex. i wanted it to be them and it think they were the best couple for it of the options. the scene in the car at the end is one of my favorite scenes ever for them.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:48 PM
Passionate Fan

This is one of my favorite episodes from S2.

Quote:

very glad it ended up being pacey and andie that had sex. i wanted it to be them and it think they were the best couple for it of the options. the scene in the car at the end is one of my favorite scenes ever for them.
I agree
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
i liked this episode and remembered it very clearly.

I agree.

I liked the scene in the end with Pacey and Andie, but I felt some of the lines they had Pacey say were a bit cheesy, but it didn't stop me from liking the scene, I just think the writing could have been a bit better.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Agree about this being a pretty soapy episode. It was kind of frustrating in some aspects because it revolved around the "who did it" question from the end of the last episode. I'm glad Abby did the right thing in the end and that Andie thanked her for it but she definitely shouldn't have done any of it in the first place.

The DJo and end Pandie scene were the highlights of the episode for me. This show doesn't need to rely so heavily on the sex topic to be good. Those scenes in particular proved that. Dawson telling Joey he was looking for a "her" was great and that was a nice moment. And the end scene was great--seeing them take steps back to each other was a breath of fresh air compared to some of the stuff that's been going on the last few episodes. And Pacey confessing that he was scared of changing and scared of his feelings was great. That showed a lot of growth on his part and just reminded me how much I liked Pacey in s2.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread