Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

lol I don't think Andie overreacted. If I was in middle or high school and found out my boyfriend had an affair with a teacher I would freak the eff out and break it off.
Butterfly85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
lol I don't think Andie overreacted. If I was in middle or high school and found out my boyfriend had an affair with a teacher I would freak the eff out and break it off.
I don't know if I'd break it off if the affair was over at the time. If he was trying to move on, I'd at least give him a chance to explain.
Old 09-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think she had a right to be upset, definitely, especially because Pacey lied to her. but her crying and running off to me, was overreacting.

i think she should have done what christina said, sat down, had a discussion with him, and let him explain. eventually yes, it got there, but at first i do think she was being irrational.

but now, knowing her history and why it does make sense.

What about that?

Last edited by Alexa; 09-06-2015 at 04:23 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
They weren't technically boyfriend/girlfriend at that time yet. They had a date and were still feeling each other out. I can see Andie being upset because that's a big deal, but I still stick behind Pacey's response about not regretting it.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Pacey's reaction cause he was not ashamed of it and not proud either and he sure had no reason to apologize but I think Andie freaks out cause she was shocked by the idea that he has so much experience and also mad that he lied to her at first cause he told her he was "embarrassingly pure" so I guess I can understand both reactions
Old 09-06-2015, 01:38 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Yeah, I like that Pacey didn't apologize. He was in the wrong but not if you know what I mean. He wasn't the adult in the affair, not that he didn't try to act like it. He was just a kid.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the whole episode was fun to watch. There were bits of everyone's storyline that I liked, but Pacey stuck out most in mind (surprise, surprise) because he stepped up to the plate at the end and got that last minute cramming session in and man did he look good coming out of the pool

Old 09-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Yes, I loved Pacey taking charge of the study session.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I liked a wet Andie.

Also if you go back and look at the pool scene; Andie was the only one who knew how to dive.
TL22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I noticed that Andie was the only one who knew how to dive. The rest were odd and Pacey pretty much did a belly flop, but the end result was nice.

Old 05-24-2017, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

Where to start in my commentary on this episode! I guess I could start by saying that I really like this episode, it's possibly one of my favorites of the series. It has so many great shipper, character, and gang moments.

Dawson/Gail watching movies together at the beginning was actually quite nice. I really like seeing him in scenes with either of his parents and this scene was no exception. It's nice that they were able to bond in their wallowing.

Pacey/Andie were great in this episode. I understood why she got so upset, she was shocked and maybe even a little insecure when she found out about Pacey's history with Tamara. I think she had a pretty normal reaction, it's not everyday a situation like that arises. And she sees so much greatness in Pacey that she can't quite wrap her head around the idea of him having an affair with a teacher. I like that they resolved their issues and made up at the end. What I love about Pandie is how much Pacey tries and grows with her. He knew the study session was important to Andie so he took the reins and got everyone together in the end. I like that he kept it fun too and I like that he helped Andie lighten up--in this episode and in general. I liked their honesty, banter, and sappiness after the pool scene. They really have a nice balance to them and they're a nice counter-balance to Dawson/Joey.

Dawson/Joey had that little extra something here too. The writing was kind of weird in the last few episodes for them but they were right back on point in this one. I like that they were both struggling to figure out where they stood now--post-breakup. A lot of their scenes made me emotional but that's typical of a shipper. I really liked the one at the end where he told her what he was feeling and she gave that right back to him. It was well done and well acted.

It was sweet how Joey comforted Chris' little sister after Dawson blew up on her. And it was sweet how Dawson kissed her forehead at the end. I'm sure she remembered that "first kiss" for a long time.

The cram session, the pool scene, and them lying on the lawn at the episode is so iconic in my mind. This episode really had the best gang moments.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I like that they resolved their issues and made up at the end. What I love about Pandie is how much Pacey tries and grows with her. He knew the study session was important to Andie so he took the reins and got everyone together in the end. I like that he kept it fun too and I like that he helped Andie lighten up--in this episode and in general. I liked their honesty, banter, and sappiness after the pool scene. They really have a nice balance to them and they're a nice counter-balance to Dawson/Joey.
They are so cute and adorable!

What about that?
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like that Pacey respected Andie enough not to lie to her about sleeping with someone twice your age. I also liked their moment on the porch swing.

It was a nice gang episode, but I missed Jack.

Old 05-30-2017, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad he told her the truth. I get why she was upset that he didn't tell her earlier though.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And you can't blame Andie for being upset or thrown for a loop with that kind of news. I'm also glad she didn't hold it against him.

Reply   Post New Thread