Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2017, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
yeah or maybe trying to put on this act because of hiding who he really was.
So true.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

Andie dancing to Footloose at the beginning of the episode was so cute. And how she wryly observed that they'd all rather watch a movie about a dance than to go to one. I think Andie really was a breath of fresh air for the group, she fit in so well.

Joey being conflicted about telling Dawson about the kiss was pretty weak, imo. She was always pretty truthful with him. And it's not that she really even had feelings for Jack, she was just scared of what her relationship with Dawson was/could be. Which makes sense, she's 15 and she has all these intense feelings and she isn't really sure who she is outside him. I think they needed to break up at this point in the show so she could learn more about herself. It's the only DJo breakup that actually made sense to me. And I agree that Jack shouldn't have told Dawson he would kiss Joey again. No matter what he observed prior to this, it wasn't cool and he didn't know everything. Dawson shouldn't have hit him but Jack shouldn't have kissed Joey either.

It's funny how Joey suddenly felt bad for Jen in this episode. She didn't seem to want Jen around them prior to this, that was a weird retcon. But I did like seeing Jen with the gang again and away from Abby. It was nice to see her dancing with Jack, her future bff.

I felt bad for Gail in this episode, especially when Mitch drove away while she wept. It's obvious they were both missing each other. And I agree, it was nice that Dawson offered to stay home with Gail instead of going to the dance.

I felt so bad for Andie when she caught Pacey dancing with Christie. That was a bad move on his part. Loved what they said to each other at the end of the episode and that dance and kiss. Such an iconic DC moment.

Random but I do like Andie/Dawson scenes, they shouldn't have more.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

andie was a breath of fresh air for sure! she was so light in the beginning.

i agree about andie/dawson, i loved that interaction.
Alexa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

^ Andie/Dawson should've had more scenes. They had a nice and friendly kind of chemistry.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread