Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2014, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hated Jen/Abby friendship.

It just wasn't good for Jen as a character.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I hated Jen/Abby friendship.

It just wasn't good for Jen as a character.
why do you say that?
Old 07-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm watching this episode right now! love that Joey snuck into Dawson's room when Mitch was taking away the ladder!

And Dawson was like bye Joey see you in a few minutes .

And then Dawson saying that by Mitch restricting his access to Joey at night he was trying to liven up his sex life

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

in general i thought it was a fairly uninteresting episode.

i really hated jen this episode, and all her scheming to get dawson back. i dont like the person she's become.

the gail/mitch stuff was super boring to me and i actually found myself feeling and for gail because it seems like she's trying now and mitch just won't forgive her.

pacey was also a bit of a jerk to andie. i loved jacks conversation with him and pacey realizing how wrong he was about her.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, this was a pretty slow episode though the concept was pretty good. I liked that they all explored aspects of their characters they had never considered before. Except Dawson/Jen, what was the point of that really? Her hitting on him when he was clearly uncomfortable just wasn't entertaining in the least.

Dawson/Mitch/Joey at the beginning of the episode was great. "What did I just say?" "You Jane, me Tarzan?" "Parent me. Grounded you." Then when Dawson told Joey he'd see her soon was so great. Why couldn't DJo have had more scenes like that? It was just so playful and fun. And it was great to see Dawson smiling so much at the beginning of the episode. I also liked seeing him play off Mitch, they have such a great dynamic.

Joey discovering something about her sister and herself was great. Probably one of the better storylines of the episode. I understand why Bessie was hurt that Joey didn't come to her for advice, but I liked that they were able to understand each other better by the end. Joey realized how hard it was for Bessie, not just her, and Bessie realized how much she asks Joey to do. Though I wonder..where's Bodie? They didn't really mention that which was weird since they were always together in s1.

Agreed about Jen/Abby. Abby just wasn't a good influence on Jen.

Mitch/Gail were pretty hard to watch in this episode. I liked the storyline for them in s1 but it's painful in early s2. I get that the trust is broken but an open marriage isn't a way to restore that. All it's doing is hurting her in the process.

Pacey/Andie were definitely the highlight of the episode. It was great to see them learn more about each other and to play off each other. Pacey was pretty harsh on her toward the end, I'm glad Jack set him straight. It was so sweet how Pacey ended up doing the assignment for them. And ended up sacrificing space for the Viper of his dreams. "The family that lays together, stays together."
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I found the whole Jen/Dawson scenes very awkward and I was embarrassed for Jen. Abby is always annoying and I never enjoyed any of the scenes with her in them.

I loved the Dawson/Mitch moments in this episode, so funny and I loved the Dawson/Joey scene at the beginning when she's hiding in the closet, so cute.

I was so bored with the Mitch/Gail relationship throughout most of the series. The only time I actually enjoyed them together was when they were making out, I always found those scenes funny because they kept getting caught.

I agree that the Pacey/Andie moments were the highlight of the episode, they were fun to watch and I liked that Pacey did the assignment for them both, it showed that he cared how he treated her and it shows yet again what a good heart he actually has.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

^ Extremely awkward. It seemed like Jen was trying to be something she wasn't in those scenes and I like that Dawson called her on that.

They have such a great relationship, I always enjoy their scenes. They play well off each other--you can tell James enjoyed acting with John.

Pacey became a man in s2, imo. I really think he grew throughout his relationship with Andie. She challenged him and encouraged him to show the parts of himself that he didn't believe were there. And it shows in episodes like this.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread