Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

[2x01] "The Kiss" Sep 21th - Oct 5th

The Official Dawson's Creek Board Rewatch Thread

"The Kiss" ~ 2x01

Synopsis: After their cliffhanger kiss at the end of season one, Dawson and Joey have doubts about the future of their relationship as Joey is still mulling over plans to go to France. Meanwhile, Pacey plays a trick on new girl Andie, but later finds himself the victim of her revenge trick on him.

We would like to invite everyone to participate in our re-watch, be it first-time
viewer or long-time fan. This is our opportunity to relive the Dawson's Creek days and to
discuss our favorite moments, things we would like to change or maybe totally new
things we never noticed before. We will watch one episodes every week. Due to our different time-zones we decided to not name an exact
time and date, so everyone can decide for themselves when they watch the episode.
We will update this thread every Friday, when we start a new episode, so all discussion
can take place in here too. Have Fun!

Last edited by Ankatje; 09-30-2012 at 01:17 AM
Ankatje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

AAAAAANNNDDDIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

OOOOOOOOH ANDIE I was so happy to see her again on my screen!

I have to say that I really enjoyed some parts of DJ this episodes, although you can already see the issues starting to pop in (seriously, overthink it, much guys? Jeez! ).
Old 10-04-2012, 07:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah I don't really mind DJ in this episode, to be honest I think they're quite cute. Especially when Dawson is like "I'd really like to hold your hand."

I feel so sorry for Jen though. I don't think Jen was trying to ruin DJ's date, she didn't even really realize they were on a date. Poor girl just lost her grandfather and she just needed some friends to hang out with. I think Joey was being totally immature (especially because she intentionally ruined Jen and Dawson's first date).

I think that's really all that Jen wanted was a friend, and when she couldn't get that from the gang, she found Abby, which led to her becoming bad, but she was willing as long as she had a friend. Poor girl. At least she ends up finding Jack.

Okay I'm done, I just have a lot of Jen feels.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
OutoftheWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Addicted Fan

The start of DJ(big mistake by doing that kiss)..The introduction of Pacey and Andie. Andie was really good for him, someone to change his life.. Jen was so alone in the series, until she met Jack
americanamuchacha020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:53 AM
New Fan

This episode has one of Dawson's funniest lines in the entire series for me. It is the scene when he and Pacey are in the salon getting their hair done and Pacey is giving the speech that if Dawson and Joey are finally able to get together then it is possible for he himself to change and become a "bad ass stud" and "score with high quality chicks." He then says Christy Livingstone is an example of the kind of girl he will try to get. Dawsons replies, "Senior cheerleader? Let's not abandon all sense of reality here Pacey."

That line is one of scenes were Dawson's demeanor works in favour of the scene, makes me laugh out loud how straight faced he is when he says it to Pacey.
Raskal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Master Fan

Dawson did have some funny moments this episode I love when he makes fun of Pacey's over the top hair

Quote:
I feel so sorry for Jen though. I don't think Jen was trying to ruin DJ's date, she didn't even really realize they were on a date. Poor girl just lost her grandfather and she just needed some friends to hang out with. I think Joey was being totally immature (especially because she intentionally ruined Jen and Dawson's first date).

I think that's really all that Jen wanted was a friend, and when she couldn't get that from the gang, she found Abby, which led to her becoming bad, but she was willing as long as she had a friend. Poor girl. At least she ends up finding Jack.
I totally agree with you! Joey was being a bit ridiculous - you can see how insecure she is about Dawson. I was truly feeling bad for Jen
Old 05-18-2014, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode. the start of pacey/andie, my beloved otp.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Great ep. DJo's first date. I love their kiss on the swings
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aw.
Old 07-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal (View Post)
This episode has one of Dawson's funniest lines in the entire series for me. It is the scene when he and Pacey are in the salon getting their hair done and Pacey is giving the speech that if Dawson and Joey are finally able to get together then it is possible for he himself to change and become a "bad ass stud" and "score with high quality chicks." He then says Christy Livingstone is an example of the kind of girl he will try to get. Dawsons replies, "Senior cheerleader? Let's not abandon all sense of reality here Pacey."

That line is one of scenes were Dawson's demeanor works in favour of the scene, makes me laugh out loud how straight faced he is when he says it to Pacey.
That was a halarious part

I really loved the ending of this episode where Dawson and Joey are at the swing set and they kiss! It was such a slow and passionate kiss

Joey was so nervous before the date and at the movies but it turned out wonderful and amazing! I loved when Dawson said all the talk about a second kiss has put him in the mood for a third

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the Dawson/Pacey conversation, so funny and also the Mulder and Scully reference from Pacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I really loved the ending of this episode where Dawson and Joey are at the swing set and they kiss! It was such a slow and passionate kiss
me too, so romantic
Old 07-06-2015, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Love the Dawson/Pacey conversation, so funny and also the Mulder and Scully reference from Pacey

me too, so romantic
It was romantic! It reminds me why I love DJo

Old 07-06-2015, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the swing set ep.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was cute that she was so happy after they had kissed and that Bessie was on to her loved her smiles

Reply   Post New Thread