Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2004, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

haai guys [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to you all.Yeah that scene whas had bin chute to put in DC.Wow P/jo are so gerat together [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].I teh computer on my room and i gonna watch there scene's over nd over again
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 01-16-2004, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hello guys,

Happy friday, its great start to the weekend, this week went fast for me. and 2 morrow for me and my bf its going to our one month anniversary. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 11:53 AM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

i wish the scene had stayed in 621 because for once since this show began the viewer actually gets to hear that pacey and joey have known eachother just as long as d/j. i always heard about d/j's childhood together, but, i hardly heard anything on p/j childhood relationship. in fact i don't think i have ever heard about them reminiscing on their past, this is the first time. it's still one of my favorite scenes of p/j from season six, but being the p/jer i am, i would have liked to hear about their past without dawson being the issue.

also i think its cute that joey remembers when she met pacey so clearly. its sweet.
[ 01-16-2004: Message edited YBB ]

[ 01-16-2004: Message edited YBB ]
Old 01-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

YBB, the scene would have been good, but I would have liked the cut season 510 kitchen scene a whole lot better. Pacey and Joey's childhood has been brought up. Aunt Gwen said Pacey use to chase Joey around at her house and Dawson said Joey and Pacey had been fighting since they were five in Future Tense.

Wouldn't you have rather had this scene over the butterfly scene?

Quote:
Joey: So you didn't call Charlie just to take the heat off, did you?

Pacey: Well, if only I was capable of such genious. No, the guy just showed up on his own accord.

The hits just keep on coming.

Ya know, when I offered to show off my cooking skills for you, I gotta say... this is not the evening I had envisioned.

It's kind of tragic, isn't it? I mean, I finally get a chance to find out that your culinary talents do extend beyond dialing the pizza man, and it's come to this.

Well, I'll make it up to you... how about?

Well if it's any consolation, I think a few dishes would have tempted me tonight.

Well, one can hardly screw up a salad. Wanna chop some tomatoes?

Given my options, like you wouldn't believe! [stands beside him and starts chopping] So pretty much everything I could say right now just paints me as the biggest hypocrite of all time.

Well, there's no censorship between the two of us-- that's part of the deal. And you are human, Jo. You're allowed to have a reaction.

But maybe I'm not. I mean, how can I be angry? I don't have any claim on him, just like he didn't have any on me. I mean, nothing that extends beyond outdated childhood pacts. Still... sometimes people get hurt anyway, I guess. I don't really need to tell you that. You were there.

Yes, I was. Which is why I know better than anyone how long you punished yourself for things that were out of your control. And you know better than anyone that sometimes you just wake up in the morning and all of a sudden you see someone in a different light. And I would honestly hate to think of how different my life would be if possibilities like that didn't exist.

You know, it's not your job to make me feel better, but I really appreciate it, Pace.

Alright, look. You're allowed to be upset. You're allowed to hide in the kitchen. You're even allowed to shun my cooking. But you are not allowed to tell me how much I get to care about you. So let's recap here, shall we? We have an adulterer at the door. We have a table full of insatiable people. Do you want to help me serve this third course or what? [she smiles at him]

He makes her feel better because of his love for her. The last scene kind of looked that way anyway, but still I am bitter this scene was cut.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-16-2004, 04:48 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

i can't say that i would hshapir. i mean all p/j scenes are of significance to me, and being that i am a selfish p/jer lol, i would like to see all cut scenes between those two. although i do love the deleted scene in 510 and wish they had kept it in, as well as 512, i also equally wish they had kept in the deleted scene from 621, but, its all good in the end since we got the happy ending. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 04:52 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

i just want to add that i heard through a friend that both season 3 and season 4 will be released on dvd. has anyone else heard this? has it been confirmed anywhere? thanks in advance. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks YBB. I watched True Love the other day and there was no doubt in my mind Joey wanted to be with Pacey. The poor girl looked like pure misery in almost every scene she had with Dawson. There was no way she was choosing between romance between the two guys. She was choosing between her love for Pacey and friendship for Dawson. Joey did plenty of pining for Pacey. I notice the difference between this episode and Swan Song. I mean, in 323, we have Joey wanting to move forward with Pacey and not wanting to be stuck with Dawson. She knows that she wants Pacey, even Dawson knows it. She is just afraid to admit it to herself. She finall does and has to be with him for the summer. Now, we have 523 where Joey is obviously running a way from Pacey. Really, I believed this stuff while watching season 5, before the finale, but I was called delusional. I mean, no sane person does what she does. He obviously doesn't want to go to the airport with her. I think she knows in a way that if Pacey was in Capeside with her for the summer, they would have to talk about things and hidden feelings. She even says she is afraid to grow up, while he's the most grown up person she knows. That is my opinion. She can tell Dawson she loves him until the cows come home, but they are just words. Past, present, future. I could say that about anything. It doesn't mean a romance. Even in 403, she says Dawson will always be a part of Pacey. She won't even go with him for the summmer when she has nothing else to do. She sure didn't mind running off with Pacey for the summer. That's why I never bought she was running from Dawson. She obviously didn't really want him.

Also, it was nice that Joey stood up for Pacey today when Audrey said he was cheating on her.

Old 01-16-2004, 08:02 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

giving the history of the show dating back to season 1 i think that joey has always had feelings for pacey. for some reason i just think that. so when people say she is confused about dawson, i don't think so. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 09:23 PM
Jay
Master Fan

hey true [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]ers [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

YBB...yea i wished the writers would've included that scene to make it more bittersweet and memorable. we would also get the sense how True Love first met. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-16-2004, 11:01 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks YBB and Jay. I think even the writers in the back of their minds knew Joey and Pacey weren't really over? Why else were thinking of those scenes that got cut? I like that even in season 5, Joey holds Pacey to high standards. She even tells Charlie that Pacey is decent. Also, Charlie wants to be someone worthy of Joey, so he must think Pacey was worthy of Joey. Charlie is always bringing up Joey and Pacey as a couple. He never brings up Dawson, so he is cool. LOL

Here's a desktop I found from Joey during season 5 and why she was with Charlie and how she felt about Pacey.

Quote:

Joey's journal.

Why am I bringing all of this up now? It's been almost a year since Pacey and I broke up. Almost a year since we've had sex. He's moved on... at least a few times, I'm sure. It's long overdue that I finally move on in one way or another too. I just don't know if I'm ready to completely move on with Charlie. I'm not sure that I'm ready for another serious relationship. I guess I just want to enjoy what we have, whatever it is, right now. I want to keep living in the moment. I don't want to think about next year, next month, next week, or even tomorrow. I just want to enjoy this feeling of happiness while I have it. Granted, it's not exactly the same happiness I felt when Pacey and I were together, but it's something... it's different. And I can't expect it to be anything but different. Pacey knew everything about me. I knew everything about him. Every little touch... every little whisper... they were all so perfectly placed. But with Charlie... it's really more of a mystery, which can be fun too. Speaking of which, I just heard him knock...

Old 01-17-2004, 12:17 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by YBB:
<STRONG>i just want to add that i heard through a friend that both season 3 and season 4 will be released on dvd. has anyone else heard this? has it been confirmed anywhere? thanks in advance. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, we know that S3 will be released on DVD. Thus, the reason for this snail's title. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I don't think we have any information on S4 DVD yet, but hopefully, that'll come out soon, as well.
Old 01-17-2004, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Pacey knew everything about me. I knew everything about him. Every little touch... every little whisper... they were all so perfectly placed.
Awwwwwwwwwwww.......... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Does anyone know if its fairly common to have the actors do commentary on DVD's? I only really own Dawson's Creek, and Will and Grace, on DVD and neither one has actor commentary. I know on movie DVD's the producer/director do commentaries alot, but I've never really heard of an actor doing one.
I was just wondering how high the chances are that one, or all, of the actor's will do commentary on the Season 3 or 4 DVD. If I were to guess, I think Josh and Kerr would do it.....not so sure about Katie, Meredith or James or Michelle. Katie seems a bit shy to do it, and James, Meredith and Michelle seem like they want to get as far away from the show as possible at this point in their lives.
I also am VERY curious to hear what Paul Stupin has to say on the Season 3 DVD about the whole Eve storyline debacle..I'm sure he will be very interesting and straight-forward. He seems to be pretty honest on the commentaries.
Old 01-17-2004, 10:51 AM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

newmom, i think its more common for movie stars to do commentary on dvd's than tv stars as far as i know. i do own some tv shows on dvd and none of the actors really do commentary on them unless its the tv show friends. they had behind the scenes footage and actors talking about their characters on the show and even a few storyline pieces but friends is the only exception to this that i know of. if anyone can add further thought that would be great. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2004, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I actually have all of the Friends DVD sets and there isn't any actor commentary on the actual episodes, it is just commentary from the creators of the show. Anyway the only show that I personally own that has actor commentary is Alias, and it is quite fun to listen to their commentary.

Back on P/J, I am feeling the love today as I work on a new fic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am reliving the memories of Castaways, I might just have to watch that episode tonight after I am done writing.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle