Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2004, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

I know I am going to regret this, but oh well. Watching 514 again today because I am a glutton for punishment, it didn't bother me as much because I know how it all ends. Isn't Joey just doing what Pacey wants her to do anyway? He does seem to kind of like Audrey. She said he is just going to do what he wants anyway because she turns around and says forever it's worth, so I guess she doesn't want him to feel guilty. Isn't that what Dawson did to them during seasons 3 and 4. Maybe, I am just trying to see the positives here. Pacey felt guilty enough for his betrayal [insert sarcasm]on taking Joey away from Dawson. Joey doesn't want Pacey to live his life like that anymore. It is so obvious Joey was thinking about Pacey when Audrey asked when is the last time you felt alive. That's how she figured what she was talking about later.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-13-2004, 09:08 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

LOL true daisy, my sentiments exactly. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2004, 10:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay for a new snail and yay for the season 3 DVD! Like Nik said it made Monday suck a little less. Hmm let's see what am I looking forward to most on a season 3 DVD. Here is my wish list for it:

1. That the cover art will be P/J centric or at the very least triangle centric

2. That they don't change any of the music because this is my favorite season for music

3. That there is actor commentary for True Love [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

4. That there are some sort of featurettes or interviews with Josh and Katie.

5. That in the commentary we are bound to have from Paul on True Love that he indicates that the strong P/J fandom in some way influenced that season to end the way it did

So yeah I know that probably none of these will come true but a girl can dream! Most of all it will be great to have them on DVD and not have to worry about ruining my tapes from watching them so much.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle
Old 01-14-2004, 06:27 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm so happy that we will get Season 3 on dvd!
I wish we get all of the stuff mentioned above..and even outtakes..like the bloopers from season 5 and 6 that Chaz had on his site.
How well did season 2 dvd sell? I was just wondering if there was a way to find out how much they made off of any of the DC dvds.
I will be as upset as everyone here, if they change our PJ songs (or any other good songs for that matter)..but, at least I'll still have them on vhs.

To celebrate this great news and the new [img]smilies/snail.gif[/img]
Here is a pictorial of a song I love that reminds me of PJ.
WHEN YOU KISS ME
by Shania Twain

This could be it

I think I'm in love
It's love this time

It just seems to fit

I think I'm in love
I can see you with me when I'm older

All my lonely nights are finally over
You took the weight of the world off my shoulders

The world just goes away
When you kiss me

I know you miss me

and when you're with me
The world just goes away

The way you hold me

The way you show me that you adore me

When you kiss me
You are the one
I think I'm in love

Life has begun
I can see the two of us together

I know I'm gonna be with you forever

Love couldn't be any better

Oh, when you kiss me

Thanks to Mandy at josh-jackson.net for the screen caps!!!
Old 01-14-2004, 10:48 AM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

jenefur, beautiful photos and with really nice lyrics.

i haven't bought any of the other dvds yet, only the series finale. Are the other dvds not good? did they change songs or something? if so i really hope this mistake isn't repeated on the season 3 dvd set, that would be a shame. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-14-2004, 11:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am so excited for the season three DVD. I love the way Pacey and Joey fall in love. The writers didn't force it down our throats. It just played out very naturally and realistic.

Old 01-14-2004, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to yo uall.I can't wait for it i am so gonna order it on internet really lol i want it !!!!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Rory and Jess
Cordy/Angel
Wes/Fred
W/T and C/C
Old 01-14-2004, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

I made a song pictorial too. Really good jenefur.

It's About Time By Lillix (plays in TBS DC previews)

Album :

I hate you, I love you
I just can't remember to forget you
Who are you, who needs you?

You make me feel alive, I die, so high
I'm crawling on the ground
I have found I can fly

One of these days it all comes together
One of those days that goes on forever
Think I sound crazy? Maybe, whatever
What’s it all about?

Chorus:
It’s about life, it’s about fun
It’s over before it has begun
It’s about you, it’s about me

It’s about everything between and I say
I'm saying goodbye to you, I say hi to you with no clue

It’s about time that I
Make up my mind

It’s simple, confusing, the truth is I'm winning but I'm losing
And pulling and pushing, won't do me any good

It could, it should
I'm honest to myself that the truth is I lied

What’s it all about?

Chorus

Time is creeping behind me, surrounding around me
Fading the words so desperately
Now give me a reason that I can believe in
Time is something you can't rewind

What’s it all about?

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

Old 01-15-2004, 09:32 AM
Loyal Fan

hshapir2~ I was listening to that cd yesterday and thinking how much that song reminded me of P/J. Thanks so much for the pictorial!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle
Old 01-15-2004, 12:21 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

hshapir, is that band on the DC soundtrack? very nice montage i must say. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2004, 12:32 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

Its deletions like these that really upset me. did anyone know about the scene in season 6, i think it was 620 or 621 between joey and pacey talking about how they met. i found it on the josh jackson site and wanted to know has anyone else scene this version on television or heard about it before.

A moment. They look out over the Creek.

J: Do you remeber when we met?

He thinks about it trying to remember.

J: These people came to town - - do you remember? The natural History Museum in Boston lent us their butterflies.
P: (remembering) Live butterflies. Hundreds of them. Yeah...they had them in a tent over the rose gardens. And Doug had me guard the screen doors so they wouldn't fly out.
J: I think we were five. And my mom brought me, and I remember feeling like I was the queen of the world that day because Bessie didn't come. And you were guarding that door like it was the most important thing you'd ever done.
P: Well, butterflies, you know. Very delicate. (beat) And then Dawson came with his dad. I was supposed to go over his house after.
J: You did. But I asked if I could come too, remember? And you got all mad, and told me that Dawson was your best friend, like I was going to take him.
P: The world seemes so small then. I couldn't imagine you two knowing each other.
J: The three of us had only just met, Pace.
P: And I was a jerk to you every single day after that.
J: Well yeah. You though I stole your best friend. Probably seemed like the end of the world at the time. (beat) If I wanted to go back in that house, Pacey, I would have done it a long time ago. Don't you know me at all by now?

i would have loved to have seen this originally between these two characters. i already love the interaction between pacey and joey in this scene, but i would have loved it even more if i had scene what was deleted.
Old 01-15-2004, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Yeah,I knew about that scene.Too bad they cut it coz it would have been so cute.
Old 01-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

YBB, that scene getting cut doesn't even bother me. The scene from 510 when Pacey and Joey were talking in the kitchen totally bothers me because it actually talked about their relationship and how Joey hurt Pacey with all the Dawson stuff. How Joey wanted Pacey, but Dawson made her feel guilty. How Dawson never should have made any claim to Joey in any way. Also, the scene that got changed in 512 bothered me because it explained that Pacey wasn't over Joey and was only sleeping with the other girls because he didn't want to be hurt again and Audrey knew that and also knew Joey wasn't over Pacey either.

YBB, I really couldn't care less that scene in 621 was cut because it was about Dawson. They did keep the part about her going into the house if she wanted to and that's what was important was telling him that she loves him and he needs to get rid of the ghosts already.

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

Old 01-15-2004, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the song cap, its about time is my fave song/
Old 01-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks cmupjer, YBB, and True Daisy Lover. Everytime I hear that song, it is so PJ. I remember the DC previews used it after the finale. It totally fits Joey and Pacey's entire relationship from even back to season 1. Also, some stuff I noticed from 519. Pacey is so not over Joey. He just shouldn't be talking about losing the girl if he was. If he was over her, he wouldn't have brought it up. In Pacey's mind, he thinks he lost Joey to Dawson which is bs. Joey didn't even go to Dawson until after Pacey broke up with her. Even then, she made no commitment to Dawson. That's why I like season 6 and the finale. It brings everything together and how Pacey and Dawson have different places in Joey's life. I personally knew Joey loved Pacey and Dawson was her security blanket, but I guess Pacey's insecurities made him see things differently. Also, I notice how even in season 5, Joey tells Charlie that he is a fantasy relationship. This makes Joey and Eddie even less significant than they were. Just another reason why Joey and Pacey ended up together forever.

Joey: I was going to say a whirlwind romance.

Charlie: Yeah, but sometimes those are the best kind. Infatuation, mystery, the thrill of the chase. These are very powerful things.

Joey: But they're not real, and they don't last, and you can't build your life on them.

Real love= lasting love

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top