Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cmupjer:
<STRONG>

Hey sweetie! As far as I know we haven't heard a date yet on this but the speculation is that it will be sometime in the summer or early fall if it follows the usual pattern. Of course this is nothing more then a guess on my part. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle</STRONG>
Hi! How are you Janelle? [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Thanks so much for filling me in. I've missed ya... and the P/J boards! I'm sorry I havn't been around a lot to post, been mostly swarmed up in the OTH boards. Even if I'm not here as often as I'd like, I'm always still thinking of our P/J!
Old 02-19-2004, 02:01 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

i was thinking about making a p/j tape but i always miss the episodes. i usually tape them while im gone so i can't just make a tape with just p/j. i wish i could, that would be fabulous.

season 3 will be here before you know it. coutdown to an entire season of p/j love. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaime Bee:
<STRONG>Well to get through the P/J drought I'm making P/J edit. lol Making lots of vids. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That's great news!

Sasha
Old 02-19-2004, 09:00 PM
Jay
Master Fan

hey true [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]ers. sorry for not being here that often. i been so into seth/summer of O.C and Naley on OTH. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i love them. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

i have never seen seasons 1 and 2..so i don't know much about thet "Decisions" eppie u are talking about. is that the last eppie of season 2? where Joey wore an electtronic device(dawson forced her somehow by telling police about her father??) and recorded her father's confession and he went to prison and she felt guilty.?

NikNak: are u a Naley fan? : [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] btw, how come i never get a hug from you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 10:16 PM
Loyal Fan

So I was home on Tuesday and Wednesday this week with a nasty cold and I took the opportunity to have my own mini-PJ marathon. I watched Four To Tango, A Weekend in the Country, Northern Lights, Valentine's Day Massacre, Crime & Punishment, To Green With Love, Cinderella Story, Neverland, and Stolen Kisses. Well I watched all the good P/J moments anyway. I sometimes forget how sad the little P/J scene is at the end of Neverland, you can tell how broken up about everything Pacey is and Joey looks like she is really hurting too. Ahh but then Stolen Kisses just made it all worthwhile. I love me some angst! Still though after watching all of those eps I think that one of my favorite non-kiss moments would have to be when Pacey watches Joey sleep. The little sound he makes when he sees her by the fire is so adorable, it just makes me melt!

Nik ~ Thanks for the hugs sweetie! *muah*

Lucy ~ Ahh so you have been sucked into another fandom! Hee, I can't blame you, I love me some OTH as well. Glad to know you haven't forgotten your P/J love though [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle
Old 02-19-2004, 11:29 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

my favorite non kiss p/j scene is a tie between giving joey the wall, he giving her blatant signals that he is in love.
Old 02-20-2004, 12:19 AM
Elite Fan

I have to say some of my favorite season 2 episodes are on tomorrow. If you blink, you can actually see Joey and Pacey talk to each other for about a second. It's so cute how Pacey hands the seatbelt over to Joey and also how he puts his hand on her chair.

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/c...207/207_95.jpg

I also wanted to add that Joey didn't even want Dawson in season 2. She said he was who she was going to want. It reminds me of 510 when Joey tells Pacey who she's suppose to want has shifted. Was relieved. I think Joey felt an obligation to Dawson. She thought after they got together, that was the way it was suppose to be. I think the dream of Dawson didn't live up to the reality. Joey never in a million years thought she was going to fall in love with Pacey. Instead, he turned out to be what she did want. I think Joey spent years feeling guilty about it because she realized she could never have with Dawson what she had with Pacey. They could never make a relationship work. I think the line in 502 sums it up pretty well about how Dawson and Joey were afraid to grow up and needed each other for safety.

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 02-20-2004, 09:45 AM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

whenever i look at season 2 now, i just think about how the person she really wants is right under her knows and she doesn't even realize it. it makes me look forward to season 3 even more.

hshapir, you hit the nail on the head with that analysis. very good points
Old 02-20-2004, 04:32 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10:
<STRONG>NikNak: are u a Naley fan? : [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] btw, how come i never get a hug from you? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes, I adore Haley and Nathan together. And PM me about the hug, and I'll let you know. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks YBB. I also noticed some stuff while watching today's episode. For most of the episode, Joey seemed like she was in a bad mood. I noticed when Pacey made a funny comment, Joey laughed. It's cute. Also, I thought it was interesting when they were all reading off questions and the camera panned on Joey, Pacey, and Jen about whether they fantasized about a friend's significant other. Let me keep my delusions. LOL

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 02-21-2004, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by hshapir2:
<STRONG>Also, I thought it was interesting when they were all reading off questions and the camera panned on Joey, Pacey, and Jen about whether they fantasized about a friend's significant other. Let me keep my delusions. LOL</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Really? I'll have to check it out.

I've been looking for some cut dialouge I'm sure you've all seen this before, but just in ccase, and because I thought it was cute, I'll post it again. It comes from season 6, not sure what episode.

Pacey's sitting alone on the dock, where he's obviously been doing some thinking and sobering up for a while. After a moment, Joey walks down and joins him.
J: You kay, Pace?
A moment, and then he wearily replies.
P: You don't have to do this.
J: Do what?
P: Check up on me. I know what you want to do. Go in there, Jo. Help him lick his wounds. You don't have to sit out here watching over the lost cause. What's the point, right?
Joey shakes her head frustrated.
J: Nothing ever changes here, does it?
P: Nope. These are the roles we were destined to play.
J: No, Pace, these are the ones we chose. Look at us. Sitting on this dock in front of the same house we've been haunting for years. We're practically ghosts of our former selves, Pacey. I don't even think anyone remembers what they're mad about anymore.
P: I'm not so sure about that.
A moment. They look out over the Creek.
J: Do you remeber when we met?
He thinks about it trying to remember.
J: These people came to town - - do you remember? The natural History Museum in Boston lent us their butterflies.
P: (remembering) Live butterflies. Hundreds of them. Yeah...they had them in a tent over the rose gardens. And Doug had me guard the screen doors so they wouldn't fly out.
J: I think we were five. And my mom brought me, and I remember feeling like I was the queen of the world that day because Bessie didn't come. And you were guarding that door like it was the most important thing you'd ever done.
P: Well, butterflies, you know. Very delicate. (beat) And then Dawson came with his dad. I was supposed to go over his house after.
J: You did. But I asked if I could come too, remember? And you got all mad, and told me that Dawson was your best friend, like I was going to take him.
P: The world seemes so small then. I couldn't imagine you two knowing each other.
J: The three of us had only just met, Pace.
P: And I was a jerk to you every single day after that.
J: Well yeah. You though I stole your best friend. Probably seemed like the end of the world at the time. (beat) If I wanted to go back in that house, Pacey, I would have done it a long time ago. Don't you know me at all by now?

So i'm a DJ fan too, but this is jsut too sweet.

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited missalana ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread