Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2004, 02:51 PM
Absolute Fan

*We love P/Jo: He obviously had a huge impact on her life, 293 snails*

[img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]*We love P/Jo: He obviously had a huge impact on her life, 293 snails* [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

Hey everyone! New thread. I used hshapir2 idea this time since she does post a lot on here. I couldnt fit the skittish kitten thing. start posting!

[img]smilies/snail.gif[/img] Miss the last Snail? Don't worry, it's right here.

[img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] [img]smilies/snail.gif[/img] Official Thread Website! [img]smilies/snail.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

*We Love Pacey & Joey Thread Website*

Jenn has made us a beautiful website with ALL of our important links. This is a VERY valuable resource for us. Thank you, Jenn! ::muah::

[img]smilies/snail.gif[/img]Why Snails? [img]smilies/snail.gif[/img]

Since we are always welcoming new True Lovers to our home, I'm going to post this information here so that everyone will know. The reason our counter is by snails dates back to the episode Modern Romance in Season 1. Pacey and Joey were assigned an extra credit project involving the mating habits of snails. Pacey tried to create a snail menage a trois and the snails all died. So, they had to go out into the creek to collect more. At the end of that day, Pacey kissed Joey for the first time. So, we decided to use snails as our counter. Got it? Good.

Well, True Lovers, it's over. *sniff* But, what a way to end, huh? WE. WON. (That will never get old.)

Just a few reminders:
Please do not “star” post, meaning, a post to just say hello, goodnight, or anything like such. Please refrain from posting big long pieces of scenes, with lots of dialogue in a row, on the same page. In addition, keep the number of pics per post to a minimum in order to conserve server space. Also, please do not post the same pic on the same page or quote pics throughout the snail. If someone has already posted the pic you were going to post, just mention that in your post, especially if the pic is on the same page. We can just look on the page and see what you’re referring to. Also, please do not bring over comments from D/Jo fans or arguments from other threads over here to the snail. This is the place to have fun and enjoy P/Jo, not to bash another couple. Thanks!

As per usual, feel free to post fanarts, wallpapers, anything P/Jo.

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] So... what are you waiting for? Let's get this P/Jo party started! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

True Love Wins ALWAYS!

Here you go, the banner and stuff that you asked for...this is a copy of the format for the beginning of the thread so I updated it with all of your stuff in the opener. This way you have the banner and stuff now. Hope that's ok. Kim (piglet)

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.

Last edited by piglet5517; 07-06-2004 at 03:55 PM
Old 07-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks so much pace and jo. I also like the skittish kitten thing too. Mandy put up Longest Day caps. Here's some.

Thanks http://www.josh-jackson.net/

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 07-06-2004, 03:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Picture time: YAY!!

images courtesy of josh-jackson.net

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pictures pace and jo.

Old 07-06-2004, 03:20 PM
Absolute Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by hshapir2
[B]Thanks so much pace and jo. I also like the skittish kitten thing too. Mandy put up Longest Day caps. Here's some.

You are very welcome. I saw that she changed that size of the caps. Does that affect the thread any when you post them on here?

Old 07-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Total Fan

Pace and Jo- Nice start to the thread, love the title! I'm also enjoying the pics.... boy how I loved early-on season 3 PJ. Don't worry about the big images... nothing will harm the thread.

I'd say that for the first half of the third season that "Home Movies" is probably my favorite episode. I love when Joey is walking through the halls and Pacey is behind the 'patriot' and he sneeks up on her and then says in a high valley - girl voice: Like oh my god.... go team... haaahhaaa. Gotta love Pace.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:54 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Pace and Jo. I totally agree amore. I loved that scene and how Pacey sneaks up on Joey. He also does that in Something Wild.

some more pics. I can't help myself. I love the big caps.

Last edited by hshapir2; 07-06-2004 at 04:04 PM
Old 07-06-2004, 07:24 PM
New Fan

I adore Pacey/Joey...

I just watched the first half of Season 3 for the first time. What really jumps out at me is how darn cute their banter is. Whenever they're together Joey and Pacey just seem "on". Their scenes have such electricity, something that D/J lacked in many scenes.
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you guys what MY funniest P/J moment is. It's the episode where P/J skip school to go work on his boat. They're on the side of the road and she's about to hitchhike for them. The funniest moment is when Pacey leaps into the bushes head first. I laughed so hard when I watched that. Too funny. Also, Pacey line right after about wandering too far because of a botany experiment." Perfect Pacey.

What do you guys consider the funniest P/J moments?
Old 07-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

soapy, that is one of my favorite scenes. I also love when Joey is drunk and Future Tense and she gets all jealous of Pacey playing poker with half naked girls.

here's a cute pic from one of the good Joey and Pacey scenes in season 5.

I love how she's just staring at him. So cute.

does anyone want me to bring my season 5 caps back.

Old 07-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Yes please! That would be great hshapir2!

I also wanted to thank Kim for putting the great banner, among other things, at the beginning of the thread. Looks great!

Old 07-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Pace & Jo
Yes please! That would be great hshapir2!

I also wanted to thank Kim for putting the great banner, among other things, at the beginning of the thread. Looks great!

I love those caps and i love season 3.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks pace and jo and true daisy. Here are a few. Some may be a little dirty.

Oliver: That was some slap, huh Dawson.

Dawson: That's what I get for trying to take Joey from Pacey

Oliver: It's not like you ever really had a chance, she went a way with the guy and just left you there.

Dawson: How did you know Joey broke my heart by running a way with Pacey

Oliver: Huh, I was talking about them walking off now, I think they were heading to the bathroom to make up.

Now, that Jack's taking care of Audrey for me, we can have the place all to ourselves.

I like how you think Potter.

Joey: Take me now Pacey

Pacey: where

Joey: Right her naughty boy

Old 07-06-2004, 10:12 PM
New Fan

Question for you guys...

How about we all name a scene where Josh or Katie blew us away with their acting skills. I know, I know, there are probably too many to count. But I was just curious what your opinions were.
By the way, hi! I just signed up to the board yesterday. I'm a huge P/J fan and I've NEVER had anyone to talk about it with. So forgive me if I blab too much of P/J. I can't help it!

Anyways, here are some of my 'good acting' scenes:
Josh:
- on the beach with his father passed out drunk. That monologue was absolutely perfect. Specifically, my favorite part was when he said, "What? When I was five..." I thought Josh was brilliant there.
- when he finds out Andie cheated on him. The look on his face, and the way he delivers his line is so heartbreaking.

Katie:
- hmm...my mind has gone blank. I'll have to come back and put some scenes down.

Okay, have fun guys!
Old 07-06-2004, 10:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Your version of s5 is the Best!

I've just put up the PJ love wallpaper on my MAC! I love it. And I have s3 goodness on DVD to endulge in whenever I want!! I'm just having an overall good PJ week! Funniest PJ scene for me is at the beginning of Northern Lights (pre-credits) and then just before the date with AJ. Also love the home movies bit by the side of the road.

BTW, I'm not surprised to find so many fans of "the notebook" among all you true lovers. Passion from those actors is 2nd only to PJ in my books. Loved the romance in that movie. The kiss in the rain reminded me of the kiss in Cinderella story. OK so Allie doesn't start hitting Noah after the kiss but it had the same passion!

Go Tar Heels!!
Old 07-07-2004, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

hey every1 just wanted to post this cause i hadnt seen it before pic its cute!!!

my fave josh jack scene is the scene on the beach with his dad, pretty much all the ending episodes of season 3 i loved cinderella story and stolen kisses and the anti prom.

My fave katie scenes are season 1 scene when she goes to see her dad in prison (when pacey bribes the guy) i love that scene. I also really like Katie in 414, a fave episode of mine

lol emily
x x

Closed Thread   Post New Thread