Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2005, 08:02 PM
Absolute Fan

*We love P/Jo: Because they were on a crash course for each other, 305 snails*

*We love P/Jo: Because they were on a crash course for each other, 305 snails*

Miss the last Snail? Don't worry, it's right here.

Official Thread Website!

*We Love Pacey & Joey Thread Website*

Jenn has made us a beautiful website with ALL of our important links. This is a VERY valuable resource for us. Thank you, Jenn! ::muah::

Why Snails?

Since we are always welcoming new True Lovers to our home, I'm going to post this information here so that everyone will know. The reason our counter is by snails dates back to the episode Modern Romance in Season 1. Pacey and Joey were assigned an extra credit project involving the mating habits of snails. Pacey tried to create a snail menage a trois and the snails all died. So, they had to go out into the creek to collect more. At the end of that day, Pacey kissed Joey for the first time. So, we decided to use snails as our counter. Got it? Good.

Just a few reminders:
  • Please do not “star” post, meaning, a post to just say hello, goodnight, or anything like such.
    Please refrain from posting big long pieces of scenes, with lots of dialogue in a row, on the same page. In addition, keep the number of pics per post to a minimum in order to conserve server space.
    Also, please do not post the same pic on the same page or quote pics throughout the snail.
    Please do not bring over comments from D/Jo fans or arguments from other threads over here to the snail. This is the place to have fun and enjoy P/Jo, not to bash another couple. Thanks!

As per usual, feel free to post fanarts, wallpapers, anything P/Jo.

So... what are you waiting for? Let's get this P/Jo party started!
True Love Wins ALWAYS

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

thanks truelove. They make it look so flawless. Who ever thought we would all still buy PJ together after the season 5 fiasco. Like this article says from Castaways, PJ have IT. They also have one from the finale

Quote:
Thumbs Up!
Dawson's Creek-Feels Like Old Times

Recently, we took CREEK to task for ignoring the ingredients that made it appointment television. The show used to be about relationships among a quartet of close knit characters, but this seasons it has focused on relationships emerging from their independent lives.

Well, the writers may be taking notes of fans' desire to see the main players in stories together. The reemergence of the Joey/Pacey relationship, in particular, is long overdue. In it's first incarnation, this plot (Dawson's "soul mate" finds love with his best friend) arguably packed the series' strongest punch.

Joey and Pacey's breakup two seasons ago was unsatisfyingly abrupt, and there's been nary a hint of their rich history in post-romance interactions. Likewise, the impact of Pacey's dalliance Joey on his friendship with Dawson was shamefully underexplored. CREEK never recovered; these blows were ruinous to the emotional integrity of its protagonists. But two years of weak plotting seemed to fade when Joey and Pacey finally discussed the end of their love affair and (gasp!) acknowledged lingering feelings, which led to a lingering kiss. Where will they go from here? How will Dawson react? Suddenly, we care again.

The scribes don't have much time to redeem the show's damaged reputation before the series finale in May, but returning to the site of it's greatest glory is the wisest route back into the hearts of fans.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Love the pic and thanks for posting the article, hshapir!
Old 01-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Elite Fan

thanks jopace. I responded at trueloveforever.

Old 01-08-2005, 10:42 PM
New Fan

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I have posted here. I posted in the anti-Dawson & Joey thread but I thought that I should post here also.

I just love P&J together. They are one of my favorite TV couples of all time. The chemistry between Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson is passionate and electric. I really miss watching them together on TV but at least they ended up together at the finale.
Old 01-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Welcome to the thread delos002. It's good to see so many PJ fans coming together.

I agree. The chemistry between KH and JJ in undeniable. I wish they would do another project together.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:13 PM
New Fan

Thank you! I am glad to be here and talk about my favorite couple. I do miss watching PJ and Katie & Josh together. I also wish that Katie and Josh would do a project together. That would be great.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I responded at trueloveforever.
Thanks hshapir. I responded back.

Quote:
I just love P&J together. They are one of my favorite TV couples of all time. The chemistry between Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson is passionate and electric. I really miss watching them together on TV but at least they ended up together at the finale.
I feel the same way.

Welcome to the board delos002!
Old 01-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

welcome to the thread delos. I am heading over there right now jopace

here's a pic from 314 that I love

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/g...bum=587&pos=18

Old 01-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, I love that one too.

I'll be over there in a little while hshapir.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:19 AM
Absolute Fan

I that pic too hshapir.

I loved how PJ rode in the cart together.

Old 01-09-2005, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I did too.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
JJ was lookin' way too good to be pushed back to a side story.
TrueLoveBeliever I feel you on this one! Audrey was definitely not worthy of his hotness in Season 5!

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 01-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

He was definitely looking hot in season 5.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:22 AM
Loyal Fan

ITA with the Josh hotness Here it is:-

What is TrueLoveForever??? Is it a message board??? If yes could I have the link please ??? Thanks XxX
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top