Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2005, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

I totally forgot that Jen started to notice that Joey had feelings for Pacey in Four to Tango. She was trying to get Pacey to see it by saying that she overreacted to them kissing. I also notice that when Joey is talking to Dawson, he is talking about sometimes you want to grab someone or hold their hand and he says it's not wrong, even if it's purely physical. Notice, that Joey was holding Pacey's hand at the end. hee

I think Jen was a PJ shipper, with the exception of Coda. Pacey wasn't around, so I will let it slide. LOL. When Jen found out Pacey was in Boston, she was trying to get him to see Joey. I love how she said how she loves them both in 403 and she's not going to give relationship advice

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-25-2005, 10:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I liked her telling Joey that Pacey's heart was more likely to break since it was already broken to begin with.
Me too CastlesInTheSky!

P.S. I LOVE your avie with the "fix you" lyrics! Great song

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User
Old 05-26-2005, 12:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

I always wanted Jen and Dawson to end up together. Maybe it sounds silly, but I thought they were a good match and she desearved a better ending if you ask me. I loved that KW acknowledged Jen and Jack's bond, but Jen still needed to get a better ending than death after some loser disappeared after getting her pregnant!
Old 05-26-2005, 01:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Jen was a PJ shipper, with the exception of Coda. Pacey wasn't around, so I will let it slide. LOL. When Jen found out Pacey was in Boston, she was trying to get him to see Joey. I love how she said how she loves them both in 403 and she's not going to give relationship advice
I agree Sarah.
Old 05-26-2005, 01:45 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah really jens like basically sucked. i mean sure she had a good time for a few years in the middle year but she was one of those people where life just throws them you know what lo.

im a Dawson/Jen shipper totally! i mean not only cos it means P/J can be together but cos she just brought out the best in him just like Joey did in Pacey.

someone else said on a diff forum that Jen and Pacey are similar charicters and so J/P nad Jen/Dawson are the perfect couples.

i so wanted Jen and Dawson to be toegther. however youy cant have a finale where you get two couples in the end can you. also Jen had to die for Joey to mkae her decision.

still miss her, they shoulda killed off dawson.

i remember in season 2, coming into season three i read a mag and they had an atricle entitles...

Dawsons Creek... or Paceys creek as we prefer to call it. Pacey was loved so much more than Dawson. especially as he wasnt meant to be in it the whole way through, he was k=just gonna be in for like 5 epps i think origionally but he came of so well they kept him. i couldnt amagine DC without Pacey. esp without the Pacey joey banter.
Old 05-26-2005, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

thanks erin. I love that Joey told Jen that her feelings for Pacey were very much requited. It was nice seeing Joey talk to someone one about it. I love how happy they both looked. I was watching a movie the other day and MW was in it and was talking to her friend about kissing the boy she liked. It reminded me of the Longest Day. Season 2 is on now. Jen talks to Joey and she has this get her a way from me look. I like this episode where JJ talk and they start getting along until Four to Tango. hee. Notice, Jen stays with Dawson later in the season and Joey had no problem with it. When she sees Jen in Dawson's room, she was there for her. They even hung out with her and Ty. When she sees her kissing Pacey, the claws come out again. Just shows that Joey was so falling for Pacey

Old 05-26-2005, 04:23 PM
Extreme Fan

So I just watched Star Wars episodes 4, 5, and 6 for the first time (...yes I'm 20 years behind!) and omigod I loooooooove Han Solo and Princess Leah! They reminded me so much of Pacey and Joey. The banter of course and the badass and the tomboy. So adorable My favorite part was in Empire Strikes Back when she says "I love you" and Han says "I know" and then in "Return of the Jedi" he says "I love you" and SHE says "I know". Call back to the 2nd one. Reminded me of...

Quote:
Pacey: I'm going to kiss you, in about 10 seconds. And if you don't want me to kiss you, well then if you don't want me to, I guess you're just gonna have to stop me.
...in both "Stolen Kisses" and "A Winter's Tale"! And also how they didn't have to hear the other person say it back cuz they already knew like in "True Love" when Joey says it to Pacey, but he doesn't say it back cuz she already knows. Sooo great!

Pacey and Joey

Proud NikitaWitter Avie User

Last edited by TrueLovePJer; 05-26-2005 at 04:48 PM
Old 05-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So I just watched Star Wars episodes 4, 5, and 6 for the first time (...yes I'm 20 years behind!) and omigod I loooooooove Han Solo and Princess Leah! They reminded me so much of Pacey and Joey. The banter of course and the badass and the tomboy. So adorable My favorite part was in Empire Strikes Back when she says "I love you" and Han says "I know" and then in "Return of the Jedi" he says "I love you" and SHE says "I know". Call back to the 2nd one. Reminded me of...
never seen Star Wars. I remember they played it once in my math class and I think I fell asleep. hee. I do remember on DC when Drue referred to Joey as Leia, Dawson as Luke, and Pacey as Hans Solo. The comment bothered me, but then I found out Luke and Leia were brother and sister, so that was good. Pacey said in Valentine's Day Massacre he considered himself the Hans Solo type. thanks for letting me know. You may make me want to actually watch it. LOL

Quote:
...in both "Stolen Kisses" and "A Winter's Tale"! And also how they didn't have to hear the other person say it back cuz they already knew like in "True Love" when Joey says it to Pacey, but he doesn't say it back cuz she already knows. Sooo great!
word. Like the series finale, Joey says "I love you. You know that" reminded me of True Love because she said I know, but this time she said he knew. When I read the spoiler, I thought she was going to say it like I love you, you know that right, but she said it like he already knew. In Love Bites, he said he knew her better than anyone else and knew she was running a way from him. In the series finale, she said it was true

Old 05-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They reminded me so much of Pacey and Joey.
Yep! I thought that when the pilot aired.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

jopace, love your new avatar. I love how after they kiss, she says she can't work for him anymore. I wish I had the pic and how breathless she looks

Old 05-27-2005, 12:13 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks sarah. Aw, I know I love that breathless look of hers. PJ were pure romance.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:27 AM
Elite Fan

I just get season 4 and I have to say that I have a pb with Pacey and Joey in season 4. I love them in season 3 and especially in the final;I'm glad they ended up together. But in season 4, it's really hard to watch for me. I mean, you can see that they're really in love but they fight so much and their break up in promicide is really ugly I think. For me it looks like they weren't ready to be together in season 4, they were too insecure I think. However in the final, they are older, they ready to have a healthy relation ship.

What do you guys think?

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 05-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Jessica, that is a very good point. Pacey and Joey both had a hard time believing they were worthy of being loved. I also think they were too young to deal with the love they felt for eachother. I really think they needed the time apart to grow.
Old 05-27-2005, 03:32 AM
Elite Fan

I agree

Still season 4 is really painful to watch for me, that's why I'm not a complete P/J or a complete D/J by the way. In season 6 they are great together, but in earlier seasons I don't like them this much.

I would hate to miss another boat
Old 05-27-2005, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

The last part of season 4 is painful for me to watch. Couples can never be happy for too long on teen soaps. Separation anxiety is one of my favorite PJ episodes though. If the angst is done right I love it.