Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2006, 08:29 PM
Absolute Fan

*We love P/Jo~"Because nothing could shake Joey's love for Pacey"

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...p/welovepj.gif

Since we are always welcoming new True Lovers to our home , I'm going to post this information here so that everyone will know. The reason our counter is by snails dates back to the episode Modern Romance in Season 1. Pacey and Joey were assigned an extra credit project involving the mating habits of snails. Pacey tried to create a snail menage a trois and the snails all died. So, they had to go out into the creek to collect more. At the end of that day, Pacey kissed Joey for the first time. So, we decided to use snails as our counter. Got it? Good.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...3/Truelove.gif
Just a few reminders:
Please do not “star” post, meaning, a post to just say hello, goodnight, or anything like such.
-Please refrain from posting big long pieces of scenes, with lots of dialogue in a row, on the same page. In addition, keep the number of pics per post to a minimum in order to conserve server space.
-Also, please do not post the same pic on the same page or quote pics throughout the snail.

Please do not bring over comments from D/Jo fans or arguments from other threads over here to the snail. This is the place to have fun and enjoy P/Jo, not to bash another couple. Thanks!
Old 05-15-2006, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

yay new thread, thanks jenny going to catch up on the last one

"For one crowded hour, you were the only one in the room."

avie by LilJamz
Closed Thread   Post New Thread