Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

awww... pretty pictures! They were a great couple!

Add me to the list please.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

katie, how did I know you were going to say that.

jenny, it's ok. You're forgiven. hee

cp, that's a great kiss too. I wish the tv would of panned in more. You can hear him moaning too and she has that breathless look

thanks diana

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 06-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Hey Diana--I added you

Hey Lou...sorry I missed you

Here's a list of my top 10 favorite quotes I'm sure I missed several, feel free to add and then we can decide which ones we want to use for our 350th thread:

1. "I remember Everything"
2. " Jo, you can't say something like that and expect me not to kiss you. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to kiss you, in about 10 seconds. And if you don't want me to kiss you, well then if you don't want me to, I guess you're just gonna have to stop me...10"
3. " We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn't ready...Do you have to ask me now why I am?"
4. "So, I guess the point to this long run-on sentence that's been the last 10 years of our lives is just that the simple act of being in love with you is enough for me."
5. " I want to stop standing still, I want to move forward, I want to come with you...Not as much as I need you"
6. " And maybe things like that just tumble out of my mouth because I happen to be head over heels in love with you. The scary thing is, I think it's true."
7. "When I was afraid of everything, I was never afraid to love you"
8. " And it has made my mind wander. But my heart. That's a fixed point. 3 months of riding the open waters couldn't shake it. I'll be damned if I let your insecurities shake it. My heart never left this boat. It never left you. As far as I can see, it's not going to anytime soon."
9. "You're right. Do you know what else Dawson would never do? He would never inspire me to run away with him for the summer. It just wouldn't happen. And you know that. We had a magic summer, Pacey. I mean, we shared something that I'm going to remember for the rest of my life. I mean, don't you see? We're creating our own history here. A history that has nothing to do with Dawson."
10. " Us, Dawson. We were arguing about us. Me and Joey. There's an us here now."
Old 06-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

good choices jen. maybe we should vote on two to see which one we are left with like the other game

Old 06-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Well...I didn't think this was a game, we were just trying to compile a list so our 350th thread was super special--but if we have a lot more quotes added, then we can probably vote in order to cut it down to 10???
Old 06-03-2006, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

jen, whatever you decide sounds good

Old 06-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for adding me.

And those are great quotes. They did have some of the best quotes.
I particularly love the "head-over-heels" quote. The Pacey and Joey version. So damn romantic!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

when I first heard them say that, I was literally swooning and her whole "your mom should get a medal" speech was so cute
Old 06-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

diana, glad to have you here

I love when she says he's perfect. I mean no one is perfect, not even our Pacey, but she was saying he is perfect for her. This was after he called her out on being bitchy to him

I love her after expression. I can't find this pic very often. You can see her cheeks flushed

http://www.magicamente.org/webimmagi...4serie/101.jpg

Old 06-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Master Fan

I think that the fact that she told him he was perfect was very important as Pacey didn't have a very high confidence level so when someone he loves unconditionally feels the same way about him, his confidence jumps a bit...until the writers ruined that in Promicide
Old 06-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

true jen. I like that the Dean told Joey that Pacey said all these sweet things about her and how she was good for him and stuff

Old 06-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks hshapir2. Good to be here too.

Ditto on what you guys said about her calling him perfect. It was very sweet.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Jenn...that list of quotes...is great...and I love that you put in my,,"Us"

I think we should have the list up...and whoever wants to add a quote to it can just copy and paste and add theirs in...and see what we come up with...

If we look at the first 2 Moments games...they all had quotes for the scenes with them...so if we put them up...it is pretty much all of the best scenes...
we could even put the thumbprint photos with them...they spruce it up too...

Do you like the Idea of putting something in from the fanfic...and maybe
we can post lou's new Vid...that we are using on the fanfic site...
"there's only one road"...and MissMi is making us a new Fanart too.,..

How is everyone tonight...
Welcome diana...
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 06-03-2006, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I saw that moment as the first time Joey really knew how much he loved her. When he was talking to the Dean about her and then she was told by Mr. Kublik, I think she had a shift not in her feelings for him, but in how deep they really where for her.

For Joey being this loved was really a new experience.
Old 06-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

Katie...I like that idea about having the list up and people can just copy and paste their own in...I'll keep the list updated in Word in order to keep everything straight
Closed Thread   Post New Thread