Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
That was one of the most awkward pre- sex scenes I've ever seen on t.v!
Not to mention, awful. I don't mean to bash the actors but they can't kiss for their life ( even when they are with other people!). The only actors who can kiss are Josh and Michelle and I think if they were in the same position as Dawson and Joey, they would have more chemistry than james and katie. The pecks, the not so hot touching, they have no heat whatsoever.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=antisocial]I'm glad I missed the D/J sex

I never saw that episode and I'm soooo glad I didn't lol I'll be happy to miss it again LOL DJ sex makes me wanna Puke!!

Katie
Old 08-27-2005, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

The end of 602 made it worth it though. Hee.
Old 08-27-2005, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

^ it definitely did.... I mean she regretted it. Saying "Maybe it was just 2 friends making a mistake" is not a comforting line to hear. She didnt think things through and if she would have, it probably wouldnt have happened.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 08-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

That sceane... GOD, the deffinition of lack of chemistry... I honestly wanted to puke when I saw it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopace1970
In the pilot, I thought it was a bad idea because they seemed like brother and sister to me. I think the hate started in season 2. Dawson reading her diary and then turning it around on her when she confronted him. The hate grew after that.
Yea, what an ass hole... I wanted to punch him in the face for that...

Quote:
I'm glad I missed the D/J sex
Oh, so lucky you!!!!!!!!!! I hope I could miss it too

Court, I LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your avie
Old 08-27-2005, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I stopped watching properly after season 4

Not so much luck as a feeling of they have got to be kidding me. D/J again? Not watching any more of this crap
Old 08-27-2005, 01:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by antisocial
I stopped watching properly after season 4

Not so much luck as a feeling of they have got to be kidding me. D/J again? Not watching any more of this crap
Oh, I know exaclty what you mean. I stop watching after Thr Graduate... And then, for some reason, I turned on during season 6 premier... GOD, I was soooo mad by then I promice my self to never watch that crap again... But one day I´m home, zaping, and I find a sceane of Pacey and Joey, in an office, making out in a couch... I was OMG, SOoooooooooooooo exating that I started watching again... Lucky me, the network rerun the last 4 episodes (since Clean and Sober) the next weeks, and I catch up to the finale... Oh, I love to remember those times...
Old 08-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

During season 5 and 6 if i knew that the episode would contain Joey and Dawson I just wouldnt watch. I would ask my friend what went on and she would tell me. UNfortunately I did see the Dawson/Joey sex scene, I wanted to see the season premiere. I stopped watching after that. One day I saw a preview of Castaways and from that episode on I started watching again.

Jessica av by Undeniable
Old 08-27-2005, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli236
Court, I LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your avie
And I love yours!!! hehe

Can ya'll imagine an episode like Castaways with just Dawson and Joey??!! There is no way in HELL I would ever watch. All they would do is talk about their childhood and bitch about their present. Lame lame LAME.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

That would be the most boring hour of television ever!
Old 08-27-2005, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

God I know! Just thinking about it makes me feel kind of ill.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Can ya'll imagine an episode like Castaways with just Dawson and Joey??!! There is no way in HELL I would ever watch. All they would do is talk about their childhood and bitch about their present. Lame lame LAME
I don't like Pacey and Joey but they were interesting than seeing Dawson and Joey together. Yes, they are boring.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheartin
God I know! Just thinking about it makes me feel kind of ill.
There is a reason that DJ never had their own episode.
Old 08-27-2005, 02:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh, I know exaclty what you mean. I stop watching after Thr Graduate... And then, for some reason, I turned on during season 6 premier... GOD, I was soooo mad by then I promice my self to never watch that crap again... But one day I´m home, zaping, and I find a sceane of Pacey and Joey, in an office, making out in a couch... I was OMG, SOoooooooooooooo exating that I started watching again... Lucky me, the network rerun the last 4 episodes (since Clean and Sober) the next weeks, and I catch up to the finale... Oh, I love to remember those times...
Something similar happened to me Juli

ohhhhh DJ were soooooo boring. I never thought they were a nice couple. Lack of chemistry !!!

Icon by:Hilery00
Old 08-27-2005, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Can ya'll imagine an episode like Castaways with just Dawson and Joey??!!

Thank you very much for those nightmares!