Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2004, 09:35 PM
Total Fan

all the pictures!
hshapir- Thanks for bringing by all those PJ desktops. I was wondering, would you mind posting one of Joey's Diary from S5? She is talking about how Pacey knew "every touch, every whisper." I think you had posted it before...
Old 10-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys, wow i haven't been here in forever and i have a favor to ask of you .... I got a new laptop and of course lost all my favorites I had saved.... I forget his name, but, Does anyone have the url for the Katie Holmes site that has pictures of all those other actors and stuff

Pacey & Joey : Memories of Truelove
Old 10-02-2004, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by dcfriends

ITA. David and Jen were amazing in that scene. It was so moving. When Ross starts to cry and touches Rachel and says how could he live without her heart, oh my . I was happy when they ended up together in the series finale. I love when Ross is at his apartment listening to the phone message and is like "Did she get off the plane?", then Rachel appears at the door and says "I got off the plane." hee. I loved that.
OMG, dcfriends, I was literally bawling while watching this Ross/Rachel scene. Even if I popped in my dvd right now, I would get teary eyed. It gets me every, single time. Yep, whenever Ross desperately says those words about living without Rachel's heart, I just lost it. Yeah, David/Jen were just superb in that scene. I watched an interview with David/Jen a while back and both talked about how tough it was to do this episode. They were both crying and emotionally drained. Both of them were extremely depressed when first reading the script and finding out about the break up. They loved Ross/Rachel so much and it was extremely difficult for them to perform this. Supposedly, all week long whenever they were rehearsing, it was beyond draining. And whenever they performed it live, it all just clicked, and David/Jen said that this was the most difficult episode to ever do. I just think it rocks how much both of them adored Ross/Rachel. I just love it and as a die-hard fan of this dynamic couple, it is extra special to know how much the actors are right there with their fans. And yes, the series finale was a perfect touch to a very happy ending for the Ross/Rachel lovestory. Yep, when Rach shows up at Ross's door, I jumped out of my seat and was giddy with happiness. I could watch that scene a million times and it never gets old. Hee. I just loved everything about their happy ending. It rocked.
Back to PJ.. dcfriends. ITA. The look on Joey's face in the limo is heartbreaking. Her heart was breaking in two. It was written all over her face. Very sad. You just knew how much this affected Joey because even later on in season 6, she even mentions it to Pacey in Castaways. It was almost like you could see that the wound of the season 4 break up was not even healed two years later..

hshapir2. I completely agree with your entire post.

Thanks for those series finale pics, Finally. They were desperately needed due to the Promicide episode I just viewed today.
Old 10-02-2004, 01:59 AM
Elite Fan

thanks wilpen. amore, here's the desktop from season 5.

Quote:
Journal- Joey

I still can't believe I slept with Charlie. I mean, I don't regret doing it. Not at all. It's just weird. I don't know what it is about him... he doesn't make me feel the need to overanalyze every little thing that happens, but to live in the moment. I don't think I have felt that liberated since the day I left with Pacey on the True Love. Okay, well, it doesn't quite compare with that. Nothing will ever compare with that. But I did feel free again.

I can't believe I actually told Pacey. I can't believe he reacted so calmly. I don't know if that's a sign that we've grown far enough apart where things like this are no longer awkward, or if it's a sign that we're close enough and at peace with each other that we don't let these things bother us. I don't know if that made any sense. I mean, I know he wants me to be happy. And all I've ever wanted was for him to be happy... [b]it just seems hard to fathom that a little over a year ago, the only way either of us could be happy was with each other.[b] And now... I don't know...

Why am I bringing all of this up now? It's been almost a year since Pacey and I broke up. Almost a year since we've had sex. He's moved on... at least a few times, I'm sure. It's long overdue that I finally move on in one way or another too. I just don't know if I'm ready to completely move on with Charlie. I'm not sure that I'm ready for another serious relationship. I guess I just want to enjoy what we have, whatever it is, right now. I want to keep living in the moment. I don't want to think about next year, next month, next week, or even tomorrow. I just want to enjoy this feeling of happiness while I have it. Granted, it's not exactly the same happiness I felt when Pacey and I were together, but it's something... it's different. And I can't expect it to be anything but different. Pacey knew everything about me. I knew everything about him. Every little touch... every little whisper... they were all so perfectly placed. But with Charlie... it's really more of a mystery, which can be fun too. Speaking of which, I just heard him knock...
welcome dcfriends. Sometimes I hate Promicide more than season 5. I also understand where Joey was coming from in Love Bites. He broke her heart into a thousand pieces, so I don't think she wanted to risk him doing that again. Anyone notice in Highway to Hell that Pacey says I bet you could break Charlie's heart into a million pieces and she says she could. He says "poor guy." Pacey's heart also broke, like when he broke up with Andie and was talking to Jack about how they broke each other's hearts. It doesn't matter who broke up with who

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"

Last edited by hshapir2; 10-02-2004 at 02:06 AM
Old 10-02-2004, 02:44 AM
Master Fan

I think my biggest irritation with 'Promicide' is not that they broke up, its why they broke up.

The whole Pacey and his insecurities and thus blaming Joey was so left field. I think at that specific time Joey and Pacey needed some time apart. IMO, there biggest issue in their relationship that could of led to Pacey's massive meltdown is her fixation on Dawson. Things like not telling Dawson she had sex, getting upset that he kissed Gretchen. That would of made Pacey feel like crap, and then his big explosion would have made much more sense. I thought it was such a cop out that they had their breakup be about Pacey's insecurities. As much as I love this couple, Joey was a total bitch to Pacey for alot of season 4. Always putting Dawson's feelings infront of Paceys. So it annoyed me greatly that they had Pacey break up with Joey in the fashion that he did, for a reason that was unfounded, leaving Joey the victim - which was certainly not the case.

I remember at the time that this episode aired, I wanted them to break-up. I thought they needed to be apart for a while, so they could fix the stuf that was wrong in their relationship. Plus, there is nothing I love more than P/J angst. Hee. I just hate how they wasted all the unexplored potential of the P/J break-up and the ensuing awkwardness - and just opted for complete denial.

Thanks for the Journal Entries hshapir2. They are indeed an interesting read. Although its a shame that the desktop gives more insight into Joeys feelings about Pacey in season 5 than the actual show ever did.
Old 10-02-2004, 09:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

A little P/J piece

Back and forth inside my head
Old 10-02-2004, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Not sure if many of you are playing the episode survivor game, but Stolen Kisses is about to be voted off! If you are playing and haven't voted yet, please do!
Old 10-02-2004, 03:32 PM
Total Fan

Thank you so much hshapir for the Joey's Desktop from S5!
cosma- Beautiful PJ fanart!
Old 10-02-2004, 10:12 PM
Loyal Fan

where can i find good hq katie caps/pictures?

Pacey & Joey : Memories of Truelove
Old 10-02-2004, 11:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry, but I don't know where to go and vote. Where should I go so that I could vote? I am new so I don't know. Please let me know.
Old 10-02-2004, 11:47 PM
Passionate Fan

MOTL6- Here's a link to a Katie site:

http://www.katieholmespictures.com/

huatie- You could vote at the thread called "Season 3 Episode Survivor". (You have to vote for your least fav. episode)

Quote:
I watched an interview with David/Jen a while back and both talked about how tough it was to do this episode. They were both crying and emotionally drained. Both of them were extremely depressed when first reading the script and finding out about the break up. They loved Ross/Rachel so much and it was extremely difficult for them to perform this. Supposedly, all week long whenever they were rehearsing, it was beyond draining. And whenever they performed it live, it all just clicked, and David/Jen said that this was the most difficult episode to ever do. I just think it rocks how much both of them adored Ross/Rachel. I just love it and as a die-hard fan of this dynamic couple, it is extra special to know how much the actors are right there with their fans.
Thanks for the info Wilpen. I had no idea that the episode was so hard for them to film . I agree that it's pretty cool that they both adored Ross/Rachel.

Last edited by dcfriends; 10-02-2004 at 11:57 PM
Old 10-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Absolute Fan

Cosma- Beautiful Fanart!

hshapir- WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Joey slepy with Charlie???????? I thought they never slept together. I am so ticked now. How come she didn't mention him to Pacey in Castaways?

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-03-2004, 12:51 AM
Absolute Fan

I just thought I should warn my fellow PJers that the song replacement list for the season 4 DVD isn't good. I thought I was going to cry when I saw it. Here the link:

http://www.dawsonscreekmusic.com/music/dvd/season4.html

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-03-2004, 01:31 AM
Elite Fan

pace and jo, I don't think she ever got to finish her list before Pacey interrupted her. KH wasn't too happy about Joey and Charlie, so it was just implied. Sami, I don't want to start a fight, but I am so tired of hearing what a bitch Joey was. I don't buy that. Having about four episodes of being in a bad mood out of about twenty or so episodes doesn't equal to horrible girlfriend to me. Maybe, she would worry about Dawson's feelings sometimes, but that doesn't mean she is a horrible bitch. Don't tell me Joey was a bitch to Pacey because of Dawson. Joey was a complete sweetheart to Pacey during his birthday. She ran after him after he left. She was bothered for about a minute about Dawson and Gretchen and then was over it. I saw her at the end hugging Pacey. No waxy melty face. The episodes when Joey was bitchy didn't have anything to do with Dawson. Joey was worried about getting into college in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. She was worried about the money in Admissions. Self Reliance, she was more worried about the test than Dawson. I don't understand how you can see that Pacey only mentioned in his rant his insecurities. The first thing out of his mouth was insecurities about Dawson. That's what set him off in the first. He says I haven't seen you this happy all night or even the last couple weeks and Joey says it's not about him and you know it. Pacey knew she lied. She already told him herself in Admissions. She didn't have to. It wasn't the greatest thing in the world, but she did tell him on her own. He said at least you told me now. Pacey's insecurities had to do with everything. Just my opinion

welcome amore. I have tons more desktops from season 5.

Last edited by hshapir2; 10-03-2004 at 01:48 AM
Old 10-03-2004, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

motl, you can go to all different websites for pics. There's katie holmes pictures and josh jackson.net

Closed Thread   Post New Thread