Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2004, 02:35 AM
Absolute Fan

* We love P/Jo: BC she remembered why every part of her loves him, 298 snails*

[img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]* We love P/Jo: BC she remembered why every part of her loves him, 298 snails* [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/snail.gif[/img] Miss the last Snail? Don't worry, it's right here.

[img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img] [img]smilies/snail.gif[/img] Official Thread Website! [img]smilies/snail.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sail_boat.gif[/img]

*We Love Pacey & Joey Thread Website*

Jenn has made us a beautiful website with ALL of our important links. This is a VERY valuable resource for us. Thank you, Jenn! ::muah::

[img]smilies/snail.gif[/img]Why Snails? [img]smilies/snail.gif[/img]

Since we are always welcoming new True Lovers to our home, I'm going to post this information here so that everyone will know. The reason our counter is by snails dates back to the episode Modern Romance in Season 1. Pacey and Joey were assigned an extra credit project involving the mating habits of snails. Pacey tried to create a snail menage a trois and the snails all died. So, they had to go out into the creek to collect more. At the end of that day, Pacey kissed Joey for the first time. So, we decided to use snails as our counter. Got it? Good.

Well, True Lovers, it's over. *sniff* But, what a way to end, huh? WE. WON. (That will never get old.)

Just a few reminders:
Please do not “star” post, meaning, a post to just say hello, goodnight, or anything like such. Please refrain from posting big long pieces of scenes, with lots of dialogue in a row, on the same page. In addition, keep the number of pics per post to a minimum in order to conserve server space. Also, please do not post the same pic on the same page or quote pics throughout the snail. If someone has already posted the pic you were going to post, just mention that in your post, especially if the pic is on the same page. We can just look on the page and see what you’re referring to. Also, please do not bring over comments from D/Jo fans or arguments from other threads over here to the snail. This is the place to have fun and enjoy P/Jo, not to bash another couple. Thanks!

As per usual, feel free to post fanarts, wallpapers, anything P/Jo.

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] So... what are you waiting for? Let's get this P/Jo party started! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

True Love Wins ALWAYS!

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:41 AM
Elite Fan

pace and jo, I love the title. Here's another desktop

Quote:
To: PWitter
Subject: Congratulations

Dear Pacey -

I don't even know if you have email or access to it but I'm writing this anyway. I want you to know how proud I am of you. You graduated high school - on your own terms. I always knew you could do it.

And Pacey, I really admire you. For knowing how you felt and realizing what you needed to do. I hope you find what you're looking for on the water... and once you do, I hope you come home. I'll be
Quote:
Joey says…

It's finally here… my last day in Capeside. Somehow I always imagined it would be more momentous… but with Dawson and Tobey long gone, and Jen, Jack and I reconvening up in Boston very soon, there aren't a whole lot of goodbyes to say. And of course, there's Pacey. I haven't heard from him all summer. Not that I expected to... I guess some part of me just hoped he might call before I left for Boston. There was a time when I'd imagined Pacey and I would spend this last day together, trying not to say the "g" word. But that was a long time ago.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 10-01-2004, 02:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks hshapir. I love these journals. Thats sweet she wanted to spend her last day in Capeside with Pacey. That's kinda funny since this was written after her infamous "Coda" kiss with Dawson. Hmmm...

I'll post some pics later on.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally posted by Pace & Jo
Thats sweet she wanted to spend her last day in Capeside with Pacey. That's kinda funny since this was written after her infamous "Coda" kiss with Dawson. Hmmm...
Yes, that is very interesting, indeed.

Those journals are so sad. And you are so correct Pace & Jo. Never, ever, would she talk about her heart hurting and have it be correlated with Dawson. Again, goes to show, her intense passion and deep love was all for Pacey. Dawson was all about innocent love between two childhood friends.

BTW, love the title.

Thanks for those journals, hshapir2.
Old 10-01-2004, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

pace and jo, Dawson was her "cough" security blanket. Wilpen, I agree. Joey could never even make up her mind what she wanted with Dawson. Notice how after she sees Pacey in 503, she is talking to Dawson and she didn't ask him to stay. She said that she couldn't promise him positive results if he stayed. Someone has the description for the Coda kiss and nothing about how that it was romantic

Joey: Can I do something to help?

Dawson: Yeah. You can tell me that I, without a doubt, made the right decision and that this decision will have nothing but positive repercussions for the rest of my life.

Joey: Dawson, I can't do that.

Quote:
Chalk it up to emotions running high, the nostalgia factor, the proximity, what have you...but something about the moment makes what happens next feel right.

One moment, they're looking at each other, not wanting the moment to end. The next, they find their way into a kiss. And it's not a repeat of the Season One cliffhanger. Not at all. It's not a I've-waited-thirteen-episodes-to-kiss-you kind of kiss.

It's sweet...it's fragile...it's as if these two have finally figured out a way to say goodbye to each other. And we leave them there, before the moment ends...

I have some really good season 5 ones

here's some pics

Old 10-01-2004, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

So true hshapir2. I find it amazing how even after Dawson is telling Joey he wants to ditch Cali and come to Boston to be with her, and yet she STILL gives him the indecisive response by saying that she cannot guarantee that he would be making the right decision. Seriously, how on earth can anyone be convinced that Joey has anything even close to romantic love for Dawson after that response? Compare that to the moment in the episode (forgot the episode name) in season 4 whenever Joey get super drunk at that party Drue set up for Jen's fake birthday as she is literally trying to convince herself, as well as Pacey, that she could do just fine staying in Capeside instead of going away to college, as she is terrified at the thought of leaving Pacey. And also, look at the ending scene of that episode where Pacey tells her that if she planned on staying in Capeside, that would be a huge mistake because he wouldn't be there because he was going to be wherever she was. Aw.. Check out how Joey's eyes light up like a Christmas tree after Pacey reveals this to her. She is so joyous and completely relieved in knowing that her and Pacey would be together once college comes. Her.. "Really?" comment was so cute. She was on cloud 9.

Funny how she never minded planning for the future with her and Pacey and was joyous about doing so but with Dawson, she couldn't even give him a hint that she was even HAPPY that he would leave Cali to come to Boston for her! Let alone the fact that not only did planning any future with Dawson scare the hell out of her, even living in the present with Dawson always scared the hell out of her and made her want to retreat and distance herself from him!
Old 10-01-2004, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for responding Wilpen. I agree that with Dawson, it was always fickle Joey. Even her stupid drunk message to him in 501 is about the fifteen year old girl who loves him across the creek. Nothing about the present girl being in love with him, just the one who is afraid to grow up and uses him as a security blanket. He even says in 502 that he feels that way. Like Joey says in 510, she's just acting the way she's suppose to. If Joey really wanted Dawson, there was nothing stopping her. It's not like him and Jen were in love. 523 is a great example. She had no worries, money, and nothing keeping her in Capeside and she still wouldn't go with Dawson to LA. Like she told Pacey in 402, Dawson could never inspire her to run a way with him. Dawson is Joey's consolation prize, just like he says in Longest Day. With Pacey, it is about the future, growing up, wanting to move forward, feeling alive, enjoying life, not holding her back, not wanting to leave him, being challenged, inspired

the pic

I noticed in Admissions that after Joey gets the acceptance letter, she is talking to Pacey near the car and says us. She still wants him in her future, but he is too insecure to see it

Joey: You need some help?

Pacey: And risk my bumbling superhero status? No, thank you.

Joey: Pace... look. I know that we haven't really discussed us yet.

Old 10-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

more desktops and e-mails

Quote:
JPotter: Pacey!
PWitter: Hey.
JPotter: Did I do something I'm not aware of?
PWitter: Not that I'm aware of.
JPotter: I mean, you're not harboring some hostility towards me or anything, are you?
PWitter: No.
JPotter: Then what's wrong?
PWitter: Nothing Jo.
JPotter: Come on, Pacey. This is me. Just tell me. Are you mad that I went to New York when you were stuck in class??
PWitter: No! Of course not!
JPotter: So then... what?
PWitter: I don't know. I guess I'm just...
JPotter: Yeah?
PWitter: A little stressed.
JPotter: Well, it's a stressful time.
PWitter: Not for you. Not for Dawson. Or Jack or Jen. You guys all got into college and more or less know where you're going... my future's just...
JPotter: Whatever you want it to be Pacey. Don't you know by now... you can do anything you set your mind to? All you have to do is decide what you want.
PWitter: I know what I want.
JPotter: Then go after it, Pacey. The only person stopping you right now, is you.
PWitter: Hey. Gretchen needs the computer to print out her resume.
JPotter: Ok. Let's talk later.
PWitter: Ok. Bye.
PWitter has signed off.
Quote:
Pacey's Journal, Entry 4

I saw Joey tonight, for the first time since the "incident." I'm sure she could sense something was wrong, because we hardly talked at all. She brought over some pizza and we watched, ironically enough, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. The prospect of not graduating is really starting to sink in. I'm doing miserably in Mr. Kasdan's class and that may just be enough to make me a fifth year senior. I guess one of the reasons I cracked on ditch day is that it gave me a glimpse of what my life might soon be like: Back at Capeside High without any of my friends. Maybe I'll just sail off completely on my own this summer and never come back. Or get a job as a deckhand on some luxury liner. I doubt anyone would miss me. Well, except Doug. I forgot to give him back his handcuffs.
Quote:
To: JLindley
Subject: Re: General Checking In

The only worry I currently have about the prom is that Pacey might somehow find a camouflage tuxedo somewhere. You don't think that exists, do you? I guess only time will tell. It could be some magical evening... or Pacey could forget to get a tux, not order the limo, and pick up Anna at her house instead of me at the B&B. We shall see!

Joey

Quote:
Pacey's Rant:

"Prom Pressure"

Is it just me, or is everybody going crazy over this whole stupid prom thing? I'm sure I'll be able to do a better Rant once I've actually experienced a prom, considering last year's anti-prom didn't really prepare me for the planning and preparations that go into the "real" prom… the almighty Senior Prom.

Now, for those of you who've been dreaming of this day since you were eight years old, I don't mean to put a damper on the festivities, but it just seems to me like it's all one big show. I mean, this year's Junior Prom is about "Being Yourself" - but Senior Prom is a whole different ball game. It's about being Prom people. It seriously feels like it's more about presentation than about experience. I mean,how much fun can you really have when you're wearing a cummerbund? And are you even really supposed to have fun? Or are you just supposed to make sure you get a lot of pictures that make it look like you're having fun?

And they don't make it easy, either. Tuxedos ain't cheap. Plus, I'm supposed to pick up the prom tickets but it's funny; they don't seem to want to sell tickets to those of questionable senior status, reminding me that my potential non-graduation is just around the corner.

And to top it all off, it's on a boat. Which is bound to remind me of the boat that used to have, the True Love… aboard which I had everything I needed - a few provisions, and Joey. This boat will be filled with strangers and the entirely too familiar. This boat will be full of people I see every day at Capeside High school, and I'm not gonna like them better on a boat in tacky clothing.

I realize my negative opinion of all things prom-related begs the question, "Why are you going?" I'll give you one reason: Joey. Because in spite of everything the prom represents for me, I couldn't even attempt to quantify what this night means to her. She's been talking about it since we were kids. And though last year's prom didn't exactly go as planned, it wound up bringing Joey and I closer than ever before. And if this night can do the same, then it's all worth it.
Quote:
Pacey's Journal, Entry 5

Joey came over again tonight, and I feel bad about it, but for some reason I can't control my frustration towards her. I'm leaving for my "trip" with Doug soon. Joey and I won't be in touch for a few days, and I can honestly say I don't think I'm gonna miss her all that much. I am kinda looking forward to some time away from her. Maybe I'm just angry with myself. Jen told me I may be projecting. She said that's what her therapist told her most people are doing when they're angry at someone. My anger mostly began when she started telling me about her trip to New York, how wonderful it was and how much culture there was and how it opened her eyes up to this whole new world. I mean, how could she say those things to me right now? Doesn't she understand what I'm going through? How could she be so insensitive? Doesn't she understand I'm facing the prospect of spending another year in this two-bit town? Possibly the rest of my life. Then, again, maybe I'm the insensitive one for not being happy for her. If I truly loved her, wouldn't I be? I'm just starting to feel so trapped in my relationship with her. Like I'm holding her back. The truth is… she'd be better off without me.
Quote:
&A WITH EXECUTIVE PRODUCER PAUL STUPIN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question: How do Dawson's feelings for Gretchen compare
with his feelings for Joey? Does Dawson still love Joey
or is he completely over her?

Paul's Answer: A part of Dawson has never stopped loving
Joey, just as a part of Joey has never stopped loving
Dawson. But what Dawson and Joey have both done is let
go of the idea that they are ultimately going to be
together.
They have both matured to the point that they
can acknowledge, as they did in #420, that they are each
other's first loves.

I think Dawson's attitude towards Joey has changed
dramatically this year. Just because he was able to have a
relationship with Gretchen doesn't mean his feelings for
Joey have entirely subsided, but as of now, he's not living
his life in pursuit of her. He knows how deep her love was
for Pacey and unlike last season, Dawson doesn't want to be
with her at all costs.
He has truly grown as a character -
he truly wants what is best for her and has put her
interests above his own. At the core though he loves her
dearly - she is his very best friend.
Quote:
-----

In Joey's Trash Bin

To: Pwitter
Subject: New York

Hey Pace,

I know we've talked about this, and you're fine that I'm going without you and everything, but it's late and my mind is working overtime. Forgive me.

I just feel like asking you sometimes if you're really okay with the things you say you're okay with. Is it really okay that I'm running off to New York while you're stuck taking a math quiz? Is it really okay that I'm going to Worthington when you don't know what you're doing? Is it really okay that I accepted that money from Dawson? I don't know what's happening, but suddenly, just when everything in my life got really certain, I became all the more uncertain. Maybe what I mean is, are you really okay with me?

I love you,
Jo

Old 10-01-2004, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

I remember after seeing Season 4 for the first time, I searched high and low for the desktops for Pacey and Joey during that season...and when I finally found them, I read every single item. Those last entries are just so rough, especially Pacey's.

Glad to see you bring them over here.

Also, loving the new thread title!

(thanks, j-j.net)

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 10-01-2004, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the journals, keep them coming...

btw where can i find these desktops?
Old 10-01-2004, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

thanks finally and true daisy. I found them at project nookie. It's in a bunch old spoiler threads. I can bring them over for you

I just found this pic of Pacey from season 5. This was before all the amnesia began. There were realistic reactions

It's when he's trying to make Joey jealous when he says Audrey's flirting with him and she says she has no words. She looks annoyed because I have the pic. Notice how Pacey points it out to Joey because he wants her to have a reaction. Audrey freaks because she knows about his huge impact on her life. I just don't think the writers were really finished with PJ because why did they bother with these few scenes. I will never buy that the writers gave Joey and Pacey closure

Quote:
To: PWitter
Subject: It's official...

Pacey - I'm going to New York City with Jen. Don't mention our little jaunt there - she's really excited to show me around and Jack told me that if I said I'd been there, Jen might get suspicious that she was being tailed.

Are you sure you can't come? Is your quiz still scheduled for Ditch Day?

Joey
Quote:
Joey's Journal, Entry #3

I just signed off from chatting with Dawson. I'm even more sentimental than normal lately. I know it's because it's the end of the year, and because we just got into school. I find myself replaying all these mental movies, and once you get into mental movie land, it's pretty difficult to avoid Dawson. We're so different now. He said it himself, he's not the same guy he was last year. And I'm not the same girl by any stretch of the imagination. Sure, we're handling things well and it's all very mature, but at the same time, I don't really feel so different from the girl who hid in Dawson's closet when things got rough. We're changing, but we're not. The stakes are getting higher. I mean, the fact that Dawson generously gave me that money... that was such a staggeringly adult, huge thing. I still can't believe it sometimes. It's like he's made this whole new world possible for me. That knowledge is always in the back of my mind, and I know that it must bother Pacey, even though he's being so great about it. It must be difficult, knowing that Dawson did this huge thing for me that he couldn't, nor was he expected to do.

I think some people always fill a certain place in your heart. A different place. It's not a competition.
Quote:
Pacey to Joey:
Jo… This isn’t the time, or the place. I don’t know what is going to happen to me next year--- but I know that I’m lucky. I’m lucky because I know you – and because in some way I know you’ll always be a part of my life. I hope Worthington is everything you want it to be. Pacey
Quote:
Pacey - Hey, it's Joey. Obviously. Who else would be calling you that sounds exactly like me. I was just sitting here thinking about you and all the things we've overcome this year. And Pacey, I know you're going through some stuff right now and you don't need my help but I just want you to know you have my support. I love you so much and I care about you more than I think you even realize and if we can't be together right now, I understand. But just know, I want to be together. I adore you, Pacey. You're not like every other guy - you're one of a kind and you've made my life better in so many ways.

I hope you didn't mean everything you said at prom. Maybe now you've had some time to think. If so, then call me, okay? Let's talk. Okay. Bye

Old 10-01-2004, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks so much hshapir2. OMG, while I LOVE reading all of those, I also feel so sad. Mainly for Pacey and all that he is going through and also for Joey. She is CERTAIN she wants to be with him, that he is her future, and that she wants to help him in any possible way that she can, but you can just sense Pacey pulling away from Joey due to his inner struggles. It is terribly heartbreaking. But one thing is so blatenly obvious.. Pacey and Joey are deeply, deeply in love with each other throughout everything. That never changes.

Also, you can tell how Joey clearly knows what her feelings are for Pacey and Dawson in such a crystal clear way. How she says that people fill a certain place in your heart, but a different place. So obvious that she is saying that Pacey's fills the romantic place in her heart.. The physical yearning of wanting to be with your true love.. The one you are "IN LOVE" with. And with Dawson, he represents that innocent, but very special best friend love that is completely the opposite of romantic but yet also important to her.

Also, does anyone have the 411 on the speculation of what they techinically had in store for PJ in season 5? Were they really dead set on going to amnesia route to tick off our fandom, or were they thinking of getting PJ back together in season 5 at all? Anyone know? I thought I heard that they considered a PJ reunion in 5 but nixed it. I could be way off though.
Old 10-01-2004, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Pacey to Joey:
Jo… This isn’t the time, or the place. I don’t know what is going to happen to me next year--- but I know that I’m lucky. I’m lucky because I know you – and because in some way I know you’ll always be a part of my life. I hope Worthington is everything you want it to be. Pacey
So very true!

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 10-01-2004, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Wilpen and Finally. I noticed Joey called Pacey "sweetheart" at the beginning of Promicide. That phone call was so sad at the end of 419. I like that she told Gretchen she needed him

Wilpen, I have no concrete info about season 5, just a few cut scenes and I remember hearing that PJ might get back together later in the season from different sources

Joey's so desperate to get some Pacey lovin that she talks to Jen

Last edited by hshapir2; 10-01-2004 at 02:09 PM
Old 10-01-2004, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks hshapir2.

Watching Promicide right now. I hate what is about to go down with the Pacey blow up. No matter how many times I see this, it upsets me. Looks like I am going to need to pop in the series finale later on to feel better. Man, I love having Fridays off from work!

Joey absolutely is missing being physical with Pacey. The look of disappointment on her face whenever Pacey makes up that lame excuse about wanting a turkey sandwich says it all. She is very sad and confused as to why he is acting so distant.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread