Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2005, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But anyway, wanna know my favorites?
Of course we do! Great choices. How is school going for you, MissMI?

Quote:
BTW,Erin, I looooooooooooooove your new avie!!!!!
Thanks Dorothy.

Quote:
thanks erin. I love when Audrey calls Dawson her beau, she gets all offended. hee
I liked that too Sarah. Hee.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2
good hearing from you miss
Thanks It's nice to be here again, I've been reading some of the posts, but I've just been to lazy to write anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopace1970
Of course we do! Great choices. How is school going for you, MissMI?
Thanks, most of the reasons are great
Good I think...Hope anyway Everything is so new, and pretty boring sometimes, but isn't school supposed to be?
And Fan Forum has to be good for my english, I mean during the summer I was here almost every day so, I'll soon be the best one in my class Just kidding
And I love your avie btw

Was Audrey a DJ shipper? I don't remember so much from season 5...Now I remembered what I wanted to ask you...Were Dawson and Joey together in season 5? I can't remember that, I just remember the end of the season and somewhere in the middle when she was dating Charlie.
Old 09-17-2005, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good I think...Hope anyway Everything is so new, and pretty boring sometimes, but isn't school supposed to be?
Yeah I think so.

Quote:
And Fan Forum has to be good for my english, I mean during the summer I was here almost every day so, I'll soon be the best one in my class Just kidding
Oh definitely! Hee. I think your english is pretty good, btw.

Quote:
And I love your avie btw
Thanks.

Quote:
Was Audrey a DJ shipper? I don't remember so much from season 5...Now I remembered what I wanted to ask you...Were Dawson and Joey together in season 5? I can't remember that, I just remember the end of the season and somewhere in the middle when she was dating Charlie.
I agree with Sarah about Audrey's DJ shipperness. DJ were talking about getting together at the beginning of season 5. Imo, it didn't seem like Joey really wanted to until D/Jen came back from their trip.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh definitely! Hee. I think your english is pretty good, btw.
Thanks

Quote:
I agree with Sarah about Audrey's DJ shipperness. DJ were talking about getting together at the beginning of season 5. Imo, it didn't seem like Joey really wanted to until D/Jen came back from their trip.
Oh, Ok, thanks, that's what I thought. I wanna see season 5, but they don't show DC anymore at least not right now

OK, back to the topic I don't know which anti-DJ moment to discuss I'm on season 1 right now and there aren't so many anti-DJ moment in that season I think.
Old 09-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i think audrey was more of a djer because well she had the hots for pacey and because she never witnessed anything pacey and joey esque
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
Old 09-17-2005, 01:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OK, back to the topic I don't know which anti-DJ moment to discuss I'm on season 1 right now and there aren't so many anti-DJ moment in that season I think.
I can think of some. I think Dawson was responsible for most of them in season one.

-Dawson not respecting Joey's reasons for not wanting to spend the night at his house anymore. Actually I blame the Leery's and Bessie for that one. No wonder Joey had such a crush on him. You don't let two hormonal teenagers share a bed.

- Dawson not noticing Joey until she had dressed up for the beauty pagent and Jen falling off the pedestal he had placed her on.

- Kissing Joey to stop her from going to France.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Erin, those are good anti DJ points.
Wait, I have one too.

- Dawson didn't feel threaten untill Pacay noticed Joey and wanted to kiss her.

Pacey did ask for Dawson for permission if he could kiss her. Dawson was ok with it at the beginning, but when his morbid selfishness got the best of him, he took it all back and didn't want Pacey to kiss Joey, it's like " Hey, you don't touch my ET doll, whoops,sorry, it's my Joey ,because she's MINE!
Old 09-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Audrey was definitely a DJer in season 5 and in 601

nikita, I think Audrey had to have known something about PJ. She freaked when she kissed Pacey becaue of Joey. She knew that Pacey had a huge impact on her life. She knew he broke up with her. She knew that Eddie was the t-1000 of boyfriends which was part Pacey and Dawson. I think she just liked DJ. It was before she even met Pacey

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-18-2005, 04:58 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Dorothy.

I don't think Audrey realized how screwed up DJ were until 602. She didn't see them in *a relationship* until 602.

Dawson acted pretty nice around Audrey too. She never saw him throw a temper tantrum.
Old 09-18-2005, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I can think of some. I think Dawson was responsible for most of them in season one.

-Dawson not respecting Joey's reasons for not wanting to spend the night at his house anymore. Actually I blame the Leery's and Bessie for that one. No wonder Joey had such a crush on him. You don't let two hormonal teenagers share a bed.

- Dawson not noticing Joey until she had dressed up for the beauty pagent and Jen falling off the pedestal he had placed her on.

- Kissing Joey to stop her from going to France.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.
And Dawson took too long getting round to kissing Joey. There were no real obstacles in the way, his friends were telling him that Joey was in love with him. Yet even in the final episode Decisions, when they're in the hotel room Joey is all excited at thinking he's going to take action, then he just starts waffling on about himself again.

Annoying!
Old 09-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

so true erin. She said it was romantic them fighting in 601 and everyone else didn't agree. I agree that Dawson was nice around Audrey, so she never saw his bad side. He did get drunk in 507 and blamed Joey for Mitch's death, but he was drunk and he wasn't nasty in his tone

so true anti. He didn't kiss her until she said she was going to leave

Old 09-18-2005, 09:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaWitter
i think audrey was more of a djer because well she had the hots for pacey and because she never witnessed anything pacey and joey esque
Yeah, you're right, I guess it's kind of hard to be a PJer if you haven't seen them together

Quote:
Hahaha, yeah, I guess it's kind of their fault

Quote:
Yep, I think that was just to much And when he said 'What's happening, Joey?' it was just 'Oh, now when I've seen how beautiful she is with a dress and make-up, I'm in love with her'
And he's saying 'Joey, I thought this is what you wanted', yeah maybe it's what she wanted, but was it what he wanted? I just think that that line is so weird It's like the only reason he's with her, is cuz she wanted to be with him...As boyfriend/girlfriend.
Old 09-18-2005, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, you're right, I guess it's kind of hard to be a PJer if you haven't seen them together
I think she knew about them or wouldn't of acted like she killed someone when she was kissing Pacey. Jack and Jen told her about Joey's love life and said there was a triangle

Quote:
Yep, I think that was just to much And when he said 'What's happening, Joey?' it was just 'Oh, now when I've seen how beautiful she is with a dress and make-up, I'm in love with her'
And he's saying 'Joey, I thought this is what you wanted', yeah maybe it's what she wanted, but was it what he wanted? I just think that that line is so weird It's like the only reason he's with her, is cuz she wanted to be with him...As boyfriend/girlfriend.
it proves that he knows she likes him, but acted like he didn't

Old 09-18-2005, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So true and I always thought that was weird the way he said that.

Quote:
It also proves that he only wanted her after he saw how nicely she cleaned up.

Quote:
Hahaha, yeah, I guess it's kind of their fault
I can't put the blame on dawson for everything!
Old 09-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2
I think she knew about them or wouldn't of acted like she killed someone when she was kissing Pacey. Jack and Jen told her about Joey's love life and said there was a triangle
OK, as I said before, I don't remember much from season 5, and I can't remember rheir kiss...

Quote:
Yeah, and I so love how she says it's only lipstick and hairspray, and she'll just going to be Joey in the morning.
And I love these line cuz it's like she somehow knows that he just likes her after the pagent when he saw how beautiful she was, when she wasn't a tomboy:
'Dawson, you've had a lifetime to process your feelings for me and I can't spend the rest of mine hoping that you might throw a general glance in my direction in between your tortured teen romances with whatever Jen Lindley rolls into your life next.'

Quote:
So true and I always thought that was weird the way he said that.
Thanks. Yeah, I just thought it was so weird...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread