Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

totally agree cmupjer. He remembers everything. I love Two Gentlemen of Capeside. I love how Joey calls Dawson out on his treatment of Pacey and how he sees everything in black and white. I love how Joey goes out in the middle of a storm to save Pacey. She is so in love with him. Then, she calls out his name and starts crying because he doesn't want to leave the boat. He leaves because he sees that she loves him and doesn't want him to die.

Thanks http://www.josh-jackson.net/

next: Mind Games.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 02-25-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

I got upset with Joey here. Everything went fgreat until Dawson as mentioned, she needed to just tell him aleready. It wa ruining her relatisonship with Pacey. I think we should've kept the boiler rooms story, that'd be fun.

NExt Barnacle:

Double Sate
Old 02-26-2004, 09:18 AM
Total Fan

oh my gosh... i totaly love this episode! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
not only that this thread has this name because of this episode, no it was the first kiss between joey and pacey. the beginning of this wonderful love story.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

this one sentence made me smile:

Joey: Home please
Pacey: Yes,Miss Daisy

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] such sweet!

Next barnacle: Cindarella Story
Avi: Erin
Old 02-26-2004, 10:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Okay my absolute favorite moment from Cinderella Story has alread been mentioned so I will include one of my other favorite lines, this one is when Pacey is talking to Buzz about Joey:

Okay. She's so beautiful, that every time you look at her, your knees tremble, your heart just melts, and you know right then and there, without any reservation, that there is order and meaning to the universe.

I just think this is so sweet and it really shows how much he loves her and how much she affects him. I would love it if my husband would say something similar to this about me!

Next Barnacle The Valentine's Day Massacre

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Janelle
Old 02-26-2004, 12:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh I loved this episode! The start when Pacey is in the back of the truck and pops up to complain about how slow they are going. Then, in the jail cell when he yells at Dawson and Joey for being so indecisive. I couldn't resist posting the dialogue he had with Doug...

Doug: Ok. So it's a girl. Who is she?
Pacey: [Sighs] You know what, Dougie? It s really not that important, ok?
Doug: Ok.
Pacey: Tell you something, though. She's really, really annoying.
Doug: Yeah?
Pacey: Yeah. I mean, this girl is amazing. There is not a single subject on the face of the planet she doesn’t have an opinion about. It's mind-boggling.
Doug: Well, that certainly sounds like a nightmare.
Pacey: Not me…It's not quite like that. I mean, you gotta understand that the girl's really smart, so she's usually right, and when she argues, it comes from this really beautiful, pure place, how can you fight against that? Especially if you're a smart-ass like me.
Doug: Is she pretty?
Pacey: Ah. She is...Pretty. She is very, very pretty. She's actually the... That kinda pretty that gives you butterflies, you know what I mean?
Doug: Uh...Yeah. Never lose the butterflies.

Josh gives me butterflies when he says that.

Then, at the end when he is able to teach her to drive when Dawson couldn't. I think it shows how perfect they were for one another.

Pacey: Yes, you did! Ha ha! Congratulations, potter. We are finally gettin' somewhere.

I have to watch that one again today!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Next Barnacle: Merry Mayham
Old 02-26-2004, 03:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Aww her is so sweet about joey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

here some pics heey guys

I loved in mind games how joey just bumbs up pacey.She never would dun that with dawson [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And that she weirs his closhed [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Jo wearing his cothe was cute. I wear my boyfriends clothes all the time, oh so comfy, nicce she picked up on it.

As for Merry Mahem, one of the better season 6 episodes.

"Once upon a time in a galaxy not entirely unlike our own, there was a girl. There was nothing extraordinary about this girl. She was by her own estimation a relatively simple sort, yet she was cursed. For as long as she could remember, her romantic life had been something of a disaster. Boys either fell too hard, too fast, or not at all. She had long since given up on the notion of a functional relationship."-Joey.

I know this isn't having much to do with Pacey, but this still reminds me of them. Keep tjhe disfunctional [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]/

Eddie: Well, the sex is good.
Joey: Please, I had better sex in elementary school.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Again, a bit OT, but I don;'t like them.

"Pacey, I am really sorry that Audrey Hepburn next to you broke your heart all those years ago, and it's prevented you from ever fully committing to an adult relationship, but you know what? Just grow up."-Audrey.

I think it's dsafe to say that they both did, very well at that [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Next barnacle:
Sex and Violence
Old 02-26-2004, 09:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Love, love, love the Hell's Kitchen scene:

Pacey: "Because when you're five feet away from me - when you're twenty-five feet away, for that matter - there's really only one thing I want to do."
Joey: "Do tell."

Fourth of July kisses ensue! And that's the last scene of that episode, as I've totally blocked out that Eddie came back! Yep...don't recall that part at all!

Next barnacle: The Anti-Prom
Old 02-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
CharieRed

Part-Time Fan

Fourth of July kisses ensue! And that's the last scene of that episode, as I've totally blocked out that Eddie came back! Yep...don't recall that part at all!
Hell yeah. Wasn't feeling it my ass. It that wasn't feeling it, then I sure want to know what feeling it is. Hee

Anti-prom is such a good angsty Joey and Pacey episode. Joey is so sad seeing Pacey with Andie. The look of pure joy on Pacey's face when Joey asks to dance with Pacey. Pacey says my favorite line "I remember everything." I also like how Joey points it out that when Pacey says why does this feel so right, Joey says it must have been the dance lessons, which goes back all the way to Four to Tango when the dance instructor said Joey and Pacey had the hots for each other. She does realize that things with Pacey and her have developing for a long time now.

next barnacle: Four Scary Stories

Old 02-27-2004, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

What about " I remember everything?" I melt at that line, each time.
As for Four Scary Sotrieds...
Joey: Maybe I've just lost the will to scream.
Pacey: Oh, please. You were once and will forever remain the number one skittish kitten in my life. It's not to worry. It's part of your charm.

Pacey: So, what do you say, Jo? You wanna brave the "T"?
Joey: Yeah, I'm willing to venture forth if you are.

Edoted to say that the next barnacle is:
Home Movies

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited missalana ]
Old 02-27-2004, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quotes from home movies.

Joey: So I risk my future to cut class so I could
stand in line at the post office and then traipse five miles through the wilderness carrying some stupid package?

Pacey: Oh, God. You know, did you ever stop to think about how much hormonally charged energy you waste on these quick quips and the biting banter? Your life would be considerably more productive if you would just take some more, ah… oh, what is that? More, ah… action! If you took more action.

Home movies was a great episode, really good pacey and joey banter moments in there, especially when they had to be the minuteman mule for the prep assembly, it showed that they were developing good friendships in this episode.
Old 02-27-2004, 03:24 PM
Total Fan

Hey there! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I did a new music/video....it's not Just about Pacey&Joey, but they are in it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] (There's Spike&Buffy and Jess&Rory too)
To Love a Woman (6.54Mo)(save as)

BYE
LOVE [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited LOVE everybody ]
Old 02-27-2004, 04:07 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

Home movies is my favorite episode from season 3. i think in that episode they were beginning to bond and become strong friends, and you sense they were beginning to see eachother in a whole new light, they were beginning to like eachother as more than friends. especially from joey's perspective.

next barnacle: clean and sober
Old 02-27-2004, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
True Daisy lover4ever

Home movies was a great episode, really good pacey and joey banter moments in there, especially when they had to be the minuteman mule for the prep assembly, it showed that they were developing good friendships in this episode
I agree. I like that Joey chose to go with Pacey and unlike season 1, it wasn't because they had a project to do or because Dawson was going to be there. It was just them and even skipped school.

Clean and Sober, the first PJ lovin episode in a long time. I remember a lot of opinions when we got the spoilers. Everyone was worried that they wouldn't have "it" anymore. Yes, I have to admit, I was a little worried after such a long absense. As usual, when Josh and Katie are given good material, they go with it. I loved all the positive comments after the episode aired. I loved the kiss at the end and Pacey leaning over Joey.

next barnacle: Appetite for Destruction

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

Old 02-28-2004, 10:08 AM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

the spark was definitely there in clean and sober, it was like they never were apart. i wish the writers would have kept in the scene where he sits and watches her sleep again. that would have been beautiful to see.

i liked appetite for destruction b/c it was one of the few p/j moments where their past relationship was acknowledged. also i love any scenes where p/j are present. but i also like this episode b/c of d/jen. i really think the writers messed up by not keeping them together, they were sweet.

next barnacle: the kids are alright
Closed Thread   Post New Thread