View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 02:32 AM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

I found it interesting that even though Brainy was supposed to be emotionless, there was still some emotion in his eyes when he told Nia he was going to enjoy "this".

Not clear on whether or not Lena tortured him, but I think it was certainly implied. I think the term used was "aligned" so it might have been some tech tampering. I couldn't tell if he was there to kill them or capture them-- seemed more like capture because he probably would have had weapons if he wanted to kill. Interesting that we saw Reign die, but not Brainy (so it's not clear if Nia was trying to kill him or just subdue him after they were holding him still).

I wonder how much had to be cut from this episode. I imagine there were more points in time Kara could have visited. I kind of wish she'd asked Myxy to show Lena what would have happened had Kara told her sooner.

This episode felt rather rushed because they had to cram so much into it. I did really like Thomas Lenon as Myxy & this version was fun and entertaining. I kind of thought Kara was going to hug him at the end.

I found it funny that he was "court ordered" to make amends. LOL. Made me wonder what court and under what power.

I liked that J'onn & Alex were there with Kara at the end. Love the Betamax tape thing & how Myxflix was buffering. LOL.

Overall it was a fun episode. I fully admit, I wish there had been less of Winn and more of Brainy since I'm not a big Winn fan, but I can understand that people who watched from the beginning and/or Winn fans would be happy about it. I was really hoping Monel would interact with Brainy, but his brief scenes were nice.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote