View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 02:24 AM
zannej
Part-Time Fan

Does Supergirl technically work for the DEO? I can't remember. She does have a day job at Catco though, so it's not like she's there during the day unless there is some urgent need for her to be there.
I was slightly disappointed that we saw so little of Brainy in the 100th episode-- although, it's better than no screentime at all. I didn't think he was even going to be in it. What screentime he had was good though. I wonder if Nia was killing him or just trying to knock him out.
I like this version of mxpltlk (however the hell you spell it) & thought that Kara was almost going to give him a hug at the end.

Lena seemed pretty shocked at being referred to as the villain, but I don't know if that will make her check herself or if it will make her go further over the edge. My guess is the latter, at least at first.

The ending seemed rather rushed. I wish they'd indicated that he showed Kara even more versions where she told Lena & how it had negative impact on the world but that the didn't show us all of it.

It would have been interesting if she'd told Lena that she saw what would have happened to the world if she'd told her at different points in time and all of them would have been a disaster for her and/or Lena. She could have had Myxy show Lena.
zannej is offline   Reply With Quote