View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 01:01 PM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Toy Story 4

I feel like this movie is the epitome of what happens when studios force sequels out of a series that should have stayed in the past.

It's flat, it's lifeless, it's OOC, it's everything a Toy Story movie shouldn't be.

They screwed over Woody, and his dynamic with Buzz.

They screwed over the supporting characters who lived with Andy all those years (they barely get any screen time).

Most of all, they screwed over Bo Beep. Her personality did a complete 180 in this movie, to the point where I wondered what Woody saw in her. And that hurts because I shipped them together since the first one in 1995.

The little girl who Andy gave the toys to (sorry I forgot her name) is barely in the movie, and Woody basically becomes a carer of this new ridiculous toy who TAKES HIS PLACE in the end and I cannot stress enough how much I hate the ending

OMG I hate to give this a low rating, but I have to.

/5

Tom Hanks and Tim Allen both sounded like they were phoning in their performances, like they just don't care (and I almost don't blame them, because we all know the 3rd movie was announced as the very last one).

And what was the point of Keanu Reeves' character? Extremely overhyped and underused.

If I could pretend this movie wasn't canon, I would.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen