View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 07:49 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

I don't think that Jughead's storyline has been the best this season on ''Riverdale''. It's from what take is about alleged plagiarism & a possible conspiracy at this point, along with him dealing with perhaps mean people. It's just hard for me to relate to. I'm unsure which ''idiots'' you're including, but Jughead I think does a lot of what Betty wants him to do. Usually they are on the same page. Who else do you wonder why he bothers with? Much of this is perhaps irrelevant if Jughead is dead, which was the perception I took away from seeing him at the end of this episode.

So, during this episode Cheryl was in ads about how awful she thinks smoking is. OK. I don't smoke, but I mean 1 ad I get having to tell people this, but more than that within an hour seems more than neccessary me. If people are still unsure about effects that smoking has then I don't know what else to tell them. It's their choice to smoke or not. Maybe you disagree though & we need these reminders from her.

Now Hiram has been diagnosed with a ''debilitating disease''. It wasn't mentioned exactly what that disease is though. So if 1 were to speculate, it could be Parkinson's, Cerebral Palsy, Loug Gherig's disease or many others & I know that on soap operas some times or many times someone will be announced to have a disease & that disease won't be named, but if Hiram is ill, I do wish to learn more about it, including the name of his illness.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote