View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 03:24 PM
SweetSymphony
Master Fan

I always crackship my favorite female characters so I thought that's all this was going to be. I didn't imagine the possibility of them trashing Kola like they did. But now that's done, I'm totally and completely here for these two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

Haha! It's okay to be greedy but the push and pull factor is great television and I feel in the recent years of US Soaps, we haven't really gotten that since so many relationships are rushed and try to hurry to the finish line. What will make Theo and Lola special is if they take their time and if we slowly see Theo feelings grow for Lola as many wonder how real his feelings are. Lola's feelings for Kyle and her heartbreak is still there through the tough exterior she is trying to display to the public.

That was a wise decision of Theo and that's why for now their friendship needs to continue if they want to have an chance at a success relationship.
Their push and pull has been phenomenal. The way that he has been so into her but staying within his boundaries not to scare her...love!

Yes, totally..Lola is trying to show she's strong and doesn't want peoples pity but I'm sure she's still so very devastated. Kyle meant so much to her and it won't be an easy road for her to get over him. But I'm glad she has Theo as a friend. He's been great with her.

Question for you..I've seen lots of anti Lola comments on twitter (when is there not ) regarding the way she 'brushed off' Theo. Did you see it that way?