View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 09:54 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Yep, agreed for sure. Their chemistry is just intense. I've been loving their bond since the moment he passed out when he saw her blood in her kitchen. And I looved it when she was sick and he left chicken noodle soup by her door.

Sasha released a song and her voice is just breathtaking..omg. You guys should check it out. It's her take on Lauryn Hill's 'Ex-Factor'.

Our boy Tyler is supporting her! Love to see it.
I loved them right from that scene as well! I was like truly hoping the writers would go with them. So thus far I am happy with the direction.

Aww that support! that's sweet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Exactly. While I just want them to go out at, I'm willing to wait for their bond to deepen.
Yes, a bond deepening will be the right path. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
You're totally right..I'm just being greedy..LOL. I've had their kiss on repeat for a while, I need moreee. But I'll be patient.

The fact that Theo turned down Lola's request speaks alot of his character. He could have taken advantage of her and he didn't.

Haha! It's okay to be greedy but the push and pull factor is great television and I feel in the recent years of US Soaps, we haven't really gotten that since so many relationships are rushed and try to hurry to the finish line. What will make Theo and Lola special is if they take their time and if we slowly see Theo feelings grow for Lola as many wonder how real his feelings are. Lola's feelings for Kyle and her heartbreak is still there through the tough exterior she is trying to display to the public.

That was a wise decision of Theo and that's why for now their friendship needs to continue if they want to have an chance at a success relationship.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote