View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 12:39 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I'm still very confused as to why they keep putting Danielle in a wig? Its very strange.

This was a really good episode, one of my favorites this season for sure. I even liked it better than last week I think. Finally some great episodes, some of the earlier ones this season were sort of blasé imo.

MG and Kaleb and Jed were so hilarious together. YAY RAFAEL IS FINALLY BACK MY BOYYYYYY. I wish we got more of him but I hope he gets a SL next episode.

Kai was so funny in this episode. He and Hope had so much chemistry in this episode! Damn, Danielle literally has chemistry with every single person. Loved her tying him up!

I LOVE JADE. She is so awesome. I really hope she stays on the show because shes just cool. Her saving Josie was so cute! Dark Josie was so creepy. That little moment at the end was cute... I feel like something might be brewing there. Dark Josie at the end was :omg:

I love that Hope got to Alyssa and convinced her not to hurt anyone. .

I love that Hope chose the Saltzmans over Landon, and honestly, it was the right choice. They are like family to her. I was so scared Dorian was going to die for real! So glad he didn't. Landon was badass this episode! Him walking out of the woods was hot! I know dorky Landon is unique and dorky but I wish he was more like this more often lol.

Sebastian saving Alaric. That was so sweet. I hope thats not the last we see of him but he might be gone for a while.

Alaric is such a horrible teacher giving the kids alcohol.

There are so many characters right now though and they aren't doing a great job of sharing the focus. Like, are Ethan and Maya ever coming back?

Alaric killed Kai OMG HES FINALLY DEAD HOLY CRAP.

Next week looks lame, I hate these kind of episodes but hey, if its another AU maybe we'll get hosie again lol.