View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 12:17 PM
worthyoflove
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyGirl14 (View Post)
I started Fleabag and only got to Episode 4 in Season One. It's a great series ... very funny and a little raunchy but in a good way. It's also a little sad to me for some reason ... I'm not that far into it obviously but I sense a bit of sadness to the main character that is very subtly woven into the story. I will definitely keep watching and see what happens.

Anyone have any plans for the holiday weekend??? It V-Day and President's Day next Monday so a long weekend for me. I've got nothing set yet but I'm hoping for a long motorcycle ride this weekend at some point.
I was totally taken aback by the opening scene in the first episode of Fleabag. I knew it would be raunchy but just that scene in particular took me by surprise. It's hilarious though. I love it. I think I liked season 2 more than season 1 though. She's definitely a sadder figure, for good reason, in season 1.

I finished Mrs. Maisel, started Jack Ryan series last night, it's like a cheesier Homeland. I'll take it!

I have to work on President's Day. No real plans for this weekend, the cold I'm battling hangs on so I'm just lying low. But it's Mid-February in Michigan, we all hibernate. It was 6 degrees this morning. I have to go out of town next weekend though.