View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 12:30 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

But is she grieving anymore if she's moving on? Or was she ever grieving if she was feeling hurt & betrayed by Parker?

I'm not saying what Macy did was right, I just don't know that Maggie is in that sort of place. But she also could very well be, & was using other things to distract herself. But to me Maggie was hurt by Parker so isn't necessarily looking right now for him to be alive or grieving him. Just grieving the man who she loved & lost. Which in her mind is gone either way...

But in saying that if she knew he was alive, then maybe Maggie would've given Parker one more chance & track him down. But without the letter I'm not sure if she would've at this point. I think she'd be too hurt by him?

Mostly I just think she'll be all confused when she learns the truth. I don't know if she'll have the time to turn around & be mad at Macy for not telling her. She'll hopefully be feeling a lot of other things (hopefully good feelings to reunite Parkerita), that it'll be the least of her concerns

Chelle » join GTmy art