View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 11:43 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Because that was safe not making sure the door shut...

Power of three or at least almost. Poor Macy

Abigael has great lines

Tantrum much Abigael? Cool way to let out emotion though

Oh yes Mel needs another woman in her life...

Confirmation Jimmy still exists... at least for them, since we knew. But at least now it may be picked up again

Parker can help Macy? Interesting... especially given he couldn't save himself from his demon side. This doesn't sound good to me... oh the dagger, right...
I do like how Parker asks for Macy's help to stop Abigael from using her powers on him. & that she did it

Poor Helen. Her life sounds awful

Macy is good at talking to people to get her way in this ep. First Abigael & now Parker

Parker wants to send a letter to Maggie so she knows he is alive & loves her. He doesn't want her to move on

I like Maggie talking with Harry about falling for demons & seeing the good in people

Her talk with Dark!Helen is nice too. She gets through well

Careful Abigael, you almost looked like you cared that you may have hurt Macy

Bye bye Demon!Macy... hopefully for good

Merging sounds good at least for Helen. Pity they couldn't try it but at least finally she got to choose something even if it cost her her life

No. Maggie said all the things Macy needed to hear to not listen to Parker

See I feared something worse would happen stripping the demon side

I think Abigael scared her demon guards

Chelle » join GTmy art