View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 03:51 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I just do the one on Saturday as I can't trust when I'll get out of work/home to book any then. Plus after some of my days I have no place being behind the wheel learning to drive . Now I've changed shift though so maybe I can work something out for before work... even if its just every second Monday when I've got the later shift...

It does take time, & tomorrow will only be my 12th lesson & the lessons are only an hour long. The first lesson was longer but I didn't really do much driving in it, it was more learning. In that first lesson I was told it can take around 20-30 lessons to be ready to attempt the driving test. I presume I'll be needing the 30 but we'll see

No. Its meant to rain so somehow go grocery shopping without getting too wet? I've got my driving lesson & a doctors appointment tomorrow. I also injured my foot last week so going to see if they've got my ultrasound results back (which they should as I had it done on Saturday, they're just hopeless & haven't told me to come in) so will probably see another doctor (unless I'm wrong about them having my results as maybe they're lost somewhere). I presume all I've done to my foot is pulled or strained the muscle. Nothing serious. I can walk on it, it didn't swell or bruise or anything. It just hurts, or hurt

How about you? Or is it a working weekend?

Chelle » join GTmy art