View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 04:04 PM
ChristinaL80
Elite Fan

#3 - 3 - Eliminated

________

The Best of the Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor

Winning moments from 2016 - 2019.
*Vote for your least favorite winning moment.
*You may vote only once per round.
*The winning moment will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.
All graphics are from Pacey and Joey Tumblr and Dawson's Creek Source,Joshua Jackson Network | Your place for all things Joshua Jackson, star of Fringe and/or belong to their respective owners

Round 11

1. Pacey and Joey Favorite Quotes Ultimate Survivor Winner - February 29, 2016

3x22 -The Anti - Prom

.Eliminated - Round 9

2. Favorite Pacey and Joey Banter Survivor Winner - April 24, 2016

1x04 - Discoery

Eliminated - Round 6

3. Pacey and Joey Best Music Survivor Winner - May 29, 2016

3x22 - The Anti - Prom - My Invitation Sarah Slean

.Eliminated - Round 10

4. Best Pacey and Joey Parallel Ultimate Survivor Winner - August 9, 2016

3x19 - Stolen Kisses/4x14 - A Winter's Tale

5. Pacey and Joey Best Kiss Ultimate Survivor Winner - September 30, 2016

3x19 - Stolen Kisses

6. Best Pacey and Joey Heart-To-Heart Survivor Winner - December 18, 2016

6x15 - Castaways

Joey: Did you know?
Pacey: Did I know what?
Joey: This was a dream come true.
Pacey: Which part?
Joey: All of it. When you and I were on the boat, I used to dream that we’d be cast away somewhere. You know, your standard tropical island with the white sand beaches, giant stars overhead. We’d wear no clothes, and we’d splash in the surf all day. And then at night, the moon would be this.. well, this giant thing, and it was always full.
Pacey: I like this fantasy. I could catch fish with my bare hands. Make a fire without matches.
Joey: I’d make the fires. Who paid attention in science class?
Pacey: Ok, good point.
Joey: Besides, it’s my fantasy. And I guess I never told you about it before because it’s.. embarrassing, you know, I mean, not at all original.
Pacey: In any case, you were right about one thing.
Joey: What’s that?
Pacey: There are about a thousand reasons why you and I would never work.
Joey: There is one thing in the pro column.
Pacey: What’s that?
Joey: [kisses him] It doesn’t mean what you think it means.
Pacey: Well then, what does it mean?
Joey: Well, it means that.. well, I’m cold. And I’m still thinking about it. And I miss you, Pace.
Pacey: I miss you too.

7. Best Pacey and Joey Looks Ultimate Survivor Winner - March 25, 2017

3x19 - Stolen Kisses

8. Best Pacey and Joey Hug Survivor Winner - May 13, 2017
Best of Pacey and Joey: Hugs Survivor Winner - July 30, 2019

4x03 - Two Gentlemen of Capeside

9. Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 1 Winner - July 1, 2017

1x10 - Double Date

Eliminated - Round 7

10. Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 2 Winner - July 9, 2017

2x22 - Parental Discretion Advised

Eliminated - Round 1

11. Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 3 - Winner - September 9, 2017
Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Ultimate Season Winner- January 1, 2018
Pacey Loves Joey Survivor Winner - June 19, 2018

3x22 - The Anti - Prom

JOEY: I’ve been meaning to ask you something all night, Pacey. Would you like to dance with me?
PACEY: Yes.

PACEY: How come this feels so right?
JOEY: I think it was those dance lessons.
PACEY: Where did you get those? They’re not you.
JOEY: Why, because I’m just a poor tomboy? Or because Dawson gave them to me?
PACEY: Neither. See this? This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
JOEY: It’s my mom’s bracelet.
PACEY: I know.
JOEY: How do you know?
PACEY: Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallways at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, ‘Look, Pacey… I just found my mother’s bracelet this morning so why don’t you cut me some slack.’
JOEY: You remember that?
PACEY: I remember everything.

12. Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 4 Winner - November 18, 2017
Joey Loves Pacey Survivor Winner - April 30, 2018
Best of Joey Complimenting and Defending Pacey Survivor Winner - December 24, 2018

4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Joey: Pacey… this is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is how when we go to the movies and you go and you buy popcorn, you always be sure you bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. And this is about how just last week when we were at miniature golf you took all of the shots first so I would know the correct path.
Pacey: Well, that’s just…
Joey: You taught me how to drive. And last year at prom, you knew that the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. You kissed me first sweetheart. The second time you counted to 10 before doing it again, just in case I wanted to stop you.* You bought me a wall.
Pacey: I didn’t buy it so much…
Joey: We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready.* Do you have to ask me now why I am? Pace? I’m gonna count to 10… and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to… you’re just going to have to stop me...Ten, my love.

13. Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 5 Winner - November 29, 2017

5x11 - Something Wild

Eliminated - Round 2

14. Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 6 - Winner - December 28, 2017

6x24 - Must Come To an End

PACEY: You’re off the hook.
JOEY: What?
PACEY: You’re off the hook. I’ve never really put much faith in all that “if you love someone, set them free” crap, as evidenced by everything I’ve done in my life up to this very moment, but I am determined to be happy, Joey. Happy in this life. And I love you. I mean, I always— I have always, always loved you. But our timing has just never been right. And the way I figure it, time is no man’s friend. So I have to get right with that and be happy, now. Because this is it. I mean, this is all that we get. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from losing Jen, that’s what I’ve learned.
JOEY: Pacey, I—
PACEY: Actually, um, hold on. I’m not done yet. Because I also want for you to be happy. It’s really important for me that you be happy. So I want you to be with someone, whether it be Dawson or New York guy or some man that you haven’t even met yet. But I want you to be with someone who can be a part of the life that you want for yourself. I want you to be with someone who makes you feel like I feel when I’m with you. So, I guess the point to this long run-on sentence that’s been the last 10 years of our lives is just that the simple act of being in love with you is enough for me. So you’re off the hook.
JOEY: You know, for the record, I— I don’t want to be let off the hook. Because everything in my life that I’ve done has led me here… right now, and the last thing I want, need, or deserve is to be let off somebody’s hook.
PACEY: Please don’t miss my point here ‘cause—
JOEY: And don’t miss mine. Pacey.. I love you. You know that. And it’s very real. It’s so real that it’s kept me moving, mostly running from it, never ready for it. And I love Dawson. He’s my soul mate. He’s tied to my childhood, and it’s a love that is pure and eternally innocent. I can’t be let off the hook because I might just get the notion that it’s ok to keep running.

15. The Ultimate Best Pacey and Joey - Related Comments From Other Characters Survivor Winner - February 18, 2018

4x09 - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Eliminated - Round 3

16. The Physical Finals : How Pacey Touched Joey Survivor Winner - September 24, 2018

4X14 - A Winter's Tale

17. The Emotional: How Pacey Touched Joey Survivor Winner - November 13, 2018

3x22 - The Anti - Prom

Pacey : See this? [He holds up her wrist with a bracelet on it] This is you. It’s not showy or gaudy. It’s just simple, elegant, beautiful.
Joey : It’s my mom’s bracelet.
Pacey : I know.
Joey : How do you know?
Pacey : Well, because you told me, six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes, that you have. We were walking down the hallways at school, I was annoying you as per usual and you said “Look Pacey I just found my mother’s bracelet this morning, so why don’t you cut me some slack.”
Joey : You remember that?
Pacey : I remember everything.

Pacey Picking On Joey Survivor Winners - Only Draw - March 10, 2019 -

18. 3x04 - Home Movies

Eliminated - Round 4

19. 4x01 - Coming Home

[
Eliminated - Round 8

20. Best of Joey Picking on Pacey Survivor Winner - April 30, 2019

4x02 - Falling Down

Eliminated - Round 5

21. Best of Pacey and Joey Hand (and Arm) Holding Survivor Winner - June 23, 2019

3x22 - The Anti-Prom

22. The Best of Pacey and Joey:Non-Lip Kiss Survivor Winner - October 11, 2019

4x14 - A Winter's Tale

23. The Best of Pacey and Joey: Lingering and Longing Looks Survivor Winner - November 27, 2019

6x23 - All Good Things....