View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 09:22 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

- Stealthy Brainy is cool.

- How did Kara win a Pulitzer in the new universe? She never wrote an exposé on Lex, or else he would have been in jail.

- Shout-out to one of the Legionnaires – Winn married Ayla Ranzz aka Lightning Lass.

- Toyman!Winn has tech that Proper!Winn has never seen before? More future tech keeps showing up. I keep thinking there's another Brainiac behind it (perhaps Brainy’s mom).

- So Brainy can’t stop a robo-tiger with his technopathy? Did the show forget that he had that? What happened to unlocking his potential?

- I’m so glad Winn mentioned Nura! At least someone remembered her. I’m really hoping Brainy realizes that he’s messing with the timeline and Nura’s existence by dating Nia.

- Poor Brainy is really struggling trying to work with Lex. I’m glad he told Winn everything.

- Back in Season 3, Brainy said his evil relative created an AI plague and that’s why he had to stay in the past, and send Winn to the future.

I had assumed it was supposed to be OG!Brainiac – Brainy’s great-great-great etc grandfather. But it turns out it was his cousin? And the Legion defeated him?

So why the heck didn’t they come back for Brainy? Wasn't that supposed to be the plan?

- Random thought: Why did William not do a double take when he saw that “The Toyman” was at Kara’s game night? Did someone explain doppelgangers to him off-screen or something?

Last edited by Elektra; 01-26-2020 at 09:30 PM
Elektra is offline   Reply With Quote